Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ muniza, why are u sad...i think geet will be sad for a little while then the sherni side of her will come out and she going to hunt down MSK, it will be fun to watch.๐Ÿ˜†

if SR had happened then excitement would be less. this way they know and we know they can go all the way...as they are married now..it's how and when it's going to happen that's exciting.

Don't want a planned and candlelight SR....want a MSK losing control...not planned kind of SR. not in bedroom maybe in jungle, out in the open๐Ÿ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Naughty Shaz dear....๐Ÿ˜‰...good one tho....๐Ÿ˜Š

Muniz dear ...ab toh aapko woh scene dobara dekhna hi hoga....With u ...me too learned that the hindi word for HONEYMOON was MADHUMAAS....like some one on the forum commented that maaso maas nikal jaayenge b4 v get to c the SR...๐Ÿ˜‰...BTW maas in hindi means month, right ??? so the traslation shud b....MADHUCHAAND....๐Ÿ˜†

we weren't the only ones maan and geet didn't know either๐Ÿ˜†
@ munni yes i watched it on iphone then came home and watched it on laptop. maza laptop mein hi atah hai na.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Param - wah wah wah kya translation "madhuchand" dil khush kurdita...chalo, chalo, chalooooo madhuchand chalo banana aur apple le kur... Apple definitely for Geet, and banana ........

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

@ <font size="4">muniza, why are u sad...i think geet will be sad for a little while then the sherni side of her will come out and she going to hunt down MSK, it will be fun to watch.๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font size="4">if SR had happened then excitement would be less. this way they know and we know they can go all the way...as they are married now..it's how and when it's going to happen that's exciting.</font>

<font size="4">Don't want a planned and candlelight SR....want a MSK losing control...not planned kind of SR. not in bedroom maybe in jungle, out in the open๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Tell you honestly I wasn't in favor of SR, and still not, but when I saw the promo, for a sec whatever Geet had felt after hearing rude words of MSK, I am just feeling bad for her, not cause of SR, but what would came in her mind after seeing his behavior...he knows the reason, so for him it's fine to ignore her for her sake...but what about her, me not despo for SR at all...
My hubby thinks I am the old soul lolz....

Muniza
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hello guys...still didnt watch the epsde...bt damn xcited wat im reading n seeing the pics...HAI!!!!!
i loved the intimate n passionat hug in the precap liked the way engulfed her n the positions of his hand
mehraan thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1599642 luk at tis pics... DAMN hot...MAANS xpressions..uff
the apple is one seductive weapon vich i wasnt aware of....the way both their lips were on the apple n it keeps on turning n rotating touching their lips agn to those parts already kissed...can i say its an indirect kissing or liplock...uff how romantic n XRATED!!! 
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1599642 luk at tis pics... DAMN hot...MAANS xpressions..uff

the apple is one seductive weapon vich i wasnt aware of....the way both their lips were on the apple n it keeps on turning n rotating touching their lips agn to those parts already kissed...can i say its an indirect kissing or liplock...uff how romantic n XRATED!!! 

are mehr remember when u said u wanted maan to eat geet.....well when geet lunges for the apple with her mouth open and just misses maan......๐Ÿคฃmujhe teri baat yaad aeyi
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

are mehr remember when u said u wanted maan to eat geet.....well when geet lunges for the apple with her mouth open and just misses maan......๐Ÿคฃmujhe teri baat yaad aeyi

shazzy will b bac n comment watching geets rerun..didnt watch the epsde...daya karo mujhepe...
mehraan thumbnail
OMG IM DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hai h=geet lurges 2 eat apple n half missed geet...n their attempts 2 bite apple was so erotic...jus check their lips n xpressions...ufff
I NVR SEEN SUCH SORT OF A FOREPLAY YAAR on TV ...
HATS  off 2 cv 4 showing smethng new...
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup meher .....it is indeed new.....๐Ÿ˜†

hello muni....๐Ÿค—
shaz...hello again๐Ÿค—
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago