Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prema_ks

hi roopa πŸ€—

you are coming and i am going. if you there will catch you later after geet.

bye mehr and param see you later

bye πŸ€—
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Ok Meher, I just got caught up, Promo was scary, I just felt so bad for Geet and it is such a big letdown from the way Maan is acting now but I know they can't just show SR and then what.....

saathi relax dear..y r u scared...its so xciting n unpreictable...I kno MAAN spoke rudely 2 her bt promos r misleading 2...jus imagine maan  is trying hard 2 avoid her...n hes in full form wen he is passionate n intense...his frustrations n all...
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prema_ks

wow mehr pendent as gift that too with your names (MNS means mehr and NS).   

may be they cards are meant for girls only. i like greeting cards  with so much words which actually show what our heart feels. my hubby is not interested in any gifts also. but other than that i have no complaints with him. now i came to know that's his nature and just accept it. 

Hey Prema dear...same pinch...me too like cards that convey what v feel...not too philosophical  tho....Well my hubby gifted me a diamond ring on our SR....it was sooo wierd lying down next to a stranger...mixed feelings...u c ours was arranged marriage & done in 15 days....so did not spenf any time chatting or talking to my would-be b4 that...hence the wierdness, i guess...But in our relation, my hubby is more romantic than me...😳
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

yup S means saeed..i wear it till now its like a MANGALSUTRA 4 me...πŸ˜ƒ i dnt take it out...

ya ur rite abt cards...my hubby once told me watever u wnt 2 tell...speak it up..dnt need 2 write on the card ..i wud prefer if u speak ur thoughts b4 i use 2 write on the card n xpress my happiness or my love 4 him...i gifted him mny cards...n wen he told me tis from there onwards i stopped it...

Ladies, my husband gets upset if I DON'T get him a card, he would rather have a card then a gift. He feels I should have at least make time to go get a card for him on a special occasion.  I feel cards and flowers are a total waste of money.
Absoluv thumbnail

bye πŸ€—

What Sathya dear....I was about to say Hi to u & u r saying bye already....πŸ˜›

Ooops sorry confused....Hey Sathya dear...how r u ???
Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

saathi relax dear..y r u scared...its so xciting n unpreictable...I kno MAAN spoke rudely 2 her bt promos r misleading 2...jus imagine maan  is trying hard 2 avoid her...n hes in full form wen he is passionate n intense...his frustrations n all...

I totally get where they are going with the promo but just felt bad for geet, the girl has been thru He--to get married and now this😑 all I know is when SR does happen it better be the Hottest SR on Indian television.πŸ˜†
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

What Sathya dear....I was about to say Hi to u & u r saying bye already....πŸ˜›

Ooops sorry confused....Hey Sathya dear...how r u ???

Hey Param, i am fine, have a day off so I can chat for l little while until I go grocery shopping.
Absoluv thumbnail

Hey Param, i am fine, have a day off so I can chat for l little while until I go grocery shopping.

Thats nice dear....relax..enjoy watching GEET, chatting with us gals & ur grocery shopping...hope u enjoy ur day dear....😊..am trying to think of scenes like Mehr & Shaz BUT yaar can't think of anything like that...they r too goood....πŸ˜‰
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Thats nice dear....relax..enjoy watching GEET, chatting with us gals & ur grocery shopping...hope u enjoy ur day dear....😊..am trying to think of scenes like Mehr & Shaz BUT yaar can't think of anything like that...they r too goood....πŸ˜‰

they are really good, I am just good at reading them.  I don't even criticize because I know it takes a lot of talent and hard work to come up with so fiction.  I do read alot of romances but maneet need something unique.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ok prema...nice chatting iwd u...catch u sme other time
@saathi- yaar take a c hillpill..geet will try 2 seduce him...the tables hve turned around...geet will strt n MAAN will finish it...get my point...geet will initiate n then theres no stopping from MAAN
@ parab ...u kno i 2 had an arranged marraige bt had a gap of a yr 2 understnd my hubby...we nvr saw each other only thru pics... n on phone we used 2 converse only in nites...so u can say i knew him yet not fully...we saw each other  only  in the bidaai ...he stud bsde me  2 take me...my ghunghat covered my face bt i cud see him n the very 1st thng he did...  actually his sisters  tuk his hand n closed on mine...so we were walking hand in hand n there is a riwaz 2 the groom has 2 pick his bride on his shoulder n  he did it...so i can undertsnd how weird u must hve felt as i was goin thru....