THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 - Page 37

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@shaz. Arre mera peecha chod! Enough with the Maaneet scenarios! 😡🤣 

hey i can't control your mind. my scenarios are quite innocent...PG infact. ican't help it if your mind changes them into a certificate 18🤣

yeh mera kasoor to nahi na😆
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

param ....i'm fit & fine....how r ya....

shaz.....i know that.....maan has his reason behind it.....but....still it really hurts me....

mona geet hi aisi kar sakti hain....
kyonki maan to nikamma hain...

geet is going to have to chase maan and that will add spice to the drama. are mera maan nakama nahi...mona se pooch lo😆
Hi ren, param, shaz and mona 🤗
how are you dears? seems promo discussion is going on?

Thanks to Shaz I know have a Maaneet scenario.
What if Maan is sitting and drinking coffee in his office and Geet comes in looking gorgeous. In his distraction he spills the coffee on his shirt and tie. Geet will approach him and sit next to him on the table. She will lean forward and start wiping his tie with a tissue. But will give up soon saying it's not working and start taking of his tie. Imagine Maan's face. What if Geet continues and says the shirt is too dirty and need to be taken off too. She starts unbuttoning his shirt.

Sorry if my suggestion is stupid. I'm not that creative.
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

hey ren...maan was not going to do anything anyway because of docs order. im not bothered about first night just as long as when it happens it blows our minds.....don't want repeat of AA scenes....this is CVs version of foreplay😉 

completely agrees with you shaz. once SR finishes that much maza won't be there. now there is lot of chance to foreplay 😍 and nhok jok. but again i don't want more AA scenes. 
Hii My lovelies!
Interesting discussion!!🤗
Ahem....imagie if Maan walk into the bathroom accidentaly when Geet is in the tub,,,and she stands up ...or at least sits up all flustered and shocked!😉
Just imagine his expression! He'll get a glimpse of what he is missing...serves him right!!😆

Ren Baby...chill yaar! Sab theek ho jayega!!
Acha...I'm running now....Dinner time!!
God!! Im soo addicted to this...my hubby'll kill me !!😕
I'm gone!!
how abt geet is feeling cold...n maan sees her  uncovered lieing shivering on the bed..he comes to put blanket around her n geet holds his hand n pulls him closer 2 her...she tries 2 hug him passionately wid all her weight around him...MAAN has closed his eyes trying 2 resolve his inner fight...n geet kisses his chest ..MAAN  goes blank....

What if Maan is sitting and drinking coffee in his office and Geet comes in looking gorgeous. In his distraction he spills the coffee on his shirt and tie. Geet will approach him and sit next to him on the table. She will lean forward and start wiping his tie with a tissue. But will give up soon saying it's not working and start taking of his tie. Imagine Maan's face. What if Geet continues and says the shirt is too dirty and need to be taken off too. She starts unbuttoning his shirt.

oooh that is a good scenario....who said your not creative, send them 2 me i'll sort them out😆

the tea also splashed on the trousers...she needs to help him off with them too🤣

mona kya acha likha hai yaar..i can imagine MAAN DOIN SOMERSAULTS INSIDE.....