Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

I'm fine and because of the promo I'm doing somersaults........in my head. 😆 
Reading everyones idea about what might happen is getting me more and more hyper. On the other hand I know it's only a promo so trying to cool down a bit.

thats what concerns me its only a promo and maan might not have the attitude with geet. if they show with maan just tring to run away from geet all the time and not give her some abrupt answers it will be boring. i like it when maan is frustrated, angry, annoyed, with geet and pushes her around because deep down u know he will never hurt her because of his love for her. this adds to their chemistry.
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya.. me tooo.. too much excited and not able to concentrate on my work..!!   CVs yaar hamari umido pe pani mat pherna.. please...
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

just think of all the opportunities geet can use to torture maan. thats how the scenes are going to be hot because there is nothing stopping them now from getting more intimate....apart from CVs...u can tell im excited😆

Wud love to c all those hot scenes happening BUT I think that the CVs r gonna create tension instead...all the tension for MAAN....baby ya Geet ??? kya kare bechaara MSK ???😭
Absoluv thumbnail
😉[QUOTE=ssv_99]ya.. me tooo.. too much excited and not able to concentrate on my work..!!   CVs yaar hamari umido pe pani mat pherna.. please...
[/QUOTE

Hey Ash dear...how r u ??? Looks like everyone is excited & a lil nervous as to how this new track will unfold ???? I'm hoping for all the hot attitude scenes like Shaz & Mehr r thinking...😉
serendipity2 thumbnail

Ahhhh! All your suggestions is making me go gaga. 🤪

i think the CVs will  defo use a bathroom scene with this story line. it will be geet coming out of bathroom and bumping into maan in the bedroom wearing only a towel as she thought maan was at work.😳ooooh the possibilities😆
I hope the new track doesn't involve typical saas-bahu rona-dhona. Can't bear that! Yuck!
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssv_99

ya.. me tooo.. too much excited and not able to concentrate on my work..!!   CVs yaar hamari umido pe pani mat pherna.. please...

hey ash

lets hope they aren't trying to trick us like the brij and NT gun shot scene. that will be disappointing. 

i think the CVs will  defo use a bathroom scene with this story line. it will be geet coming out of bathroom and bumping into maan in the bedroom wearing only a towel as she thought maan was at work.😳ooooh the possibilities😆

Oh shut it! You have a husband you can take your frustrations on. What am I going to do? I'm all aloooooone!  ðŸ¤£
serendipity2 thumbnail

I hope the new track doesn't involve typical saas-bahu rona-dhona. Can't bear that! Yuck!

oh, no please don't say that. i hope geet doesn't start crying all the time but becomes the sherni she is and go after her prey.😆(maan)
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
😉

Yes that wud be fun to watch...😉..Yes CVs no rona-dhona OR no MUs PLEASEEEE....