Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 - Page 19

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
You know what I have a scene in my head about Maaneet where I'm using the very strategically placed moles that Drashti has all over her face and body. โ˜บ๏ธ

Sorry, have to go but will be back in about 20 min.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mgdg_2010

lo gayee geet ne gana.....seduction wali....๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGohnKe4Vj8[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing, i love this VM...Toooooooo good.....I enjoyed so many times...Perfect.....

Muniza
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

dear was tired yesterdy..so culdnt write.. pasting it here also!!!!!

-MAAN  offering geet 2 drink from his glass ..GEET hesitates 1st n then willingly takes from him...she drinks it .....MAAN eyes her pink lips n she offers him bac shyly.. ... he drinks it again tis time  from where geet had  touched it......geet blushes n MAAn watches her...tis wud b  SCENE 2 DIE 4...Gc CAN PULL IT OFF WID HIS ahem ahem EYES...now it can happen on the day of SR provided thy do it wid glass of milk vich is offered2 groom....

- sec scene  wud be...both MANEET r on a drive...MAAN is on the phone discussing business n geet luks outside, enjoying the scenery, ....when MAAN takes her right hand, tenderly pressing it n plants a soft kiss on her palm  n keeps it close 2 his chest... tis cud be a scene wen thy r on their honeymoon or on along drive....

- third scene ...geet is in a  complete mess.. her dress is wid chocolate stains , hair blown.....she cooks MAANS fav choclate mousee.... after the work she rushes 2 change n freshn up...by the time she enters the room she sees MAAN has already returned bac from work... MAAN luks at her n smilingly asks her...wat hve u been up2??? geet feeling embarssed rush 2 the closet takes her clothes n towel   answering...i had sme work in the kitchen watching him from closets mirror...she steps in the bathroom  closing the door wen MAAN put his leg  blocking the door.... MAAN  grins ' y r u in such a hurry'....geet  panics wen she sees MAAN untieing his shirt.....he slowly pushes  the door  2 open vich geet was holding it tightly...geet  'MAAN please'...he steps inside  slowly unbuttoning his shirt eyeing  her mischieviously.... HE walks up2  her who stud by the door ...circle his hands around her dirty stained  dress ..he touches her waist .pushes her close 2 him.. slides his hand back n .tries 2 unzip her...GEET  stammers...'wat r u doin'?? ihve 2 take shower , its gettg late....... MAAN slowly caress her  cheek n    whispers' i love chocolate'...geet blinks her eyes,gulping it  n breathing hard wen   he stripped off his shirt...she closed her fist tightly  wen she saw him bare chested , as he gazed at her n walked off coolly  to lock the door from inside ...knowing the sweet  tortures tat he wud mett on her ..surrendering 2 the darkest desire ,she cud feel her body ache wen he advanced 2wards her ...
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
muni wonderful take yaar...
geet n daarji scene  was 2 emotional..i really had tears  n i liked the scene a lot wen thy both hug daarji n their hands clasped
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HI GIRLS SORRY HAD TO GO FEED ANOTHER BROTHER THAT CAME.
WHAT ARE YOU DISCUSSING
hi mona
mehraan thumbnail
hi shazzy welcme bac..
how mny siblings u hve yaar??
we r discussing on SR ONLY...HAWT topic
serendipity2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

hi shazzy welcme bac..

how mny siblings u hve yaar??
we r discussing on SR ONLY...HAWT topic

4 bros, 2 sis..7 of us in total...big family๐Ÿ˜†
im the older and not so wise sis๐Ÿ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail

Here mehr tell me what you think of this as after marriage scene..its my first and last!๐Ÿ˜†

Geet slowly wakes up and rolls toward maan but the bed is empty and cold. Geet quickly sits up and looks around the room for any sign of maan. Her glance falls upon the pillow where there is a folded sheet of paper with a red rose on top of it. Geet slowly leans forward, picks up the rose and smells it with a small smile playing around her lips. She picks the folded sheet of paper and smiles shyly as she opens it. 

"Gone to work. Have dinner ready, Maan"

Geet blinks and reads it again. The words are still the same. Geet can feel her anger building. All signs of shyness have now vanished. Geet starts muttering to herself "Who does he think he is........Have dinner ready.....I'll give him dinner". Geet could feel her anger building. She flung the note and bedcovers to one side and climbed out of bed. She held onto the rose.

Its not the roses fault if Maan is an idiot she thought. He could have woken me but NO!...this is MSK why is he going to do that. No he does as he pleases and on top of that gives orders....have my dinner ready! 

Geet quickly showered and started to get dressed. She was still angry as she glanced at the bed and caught a glimpse of the piece of paper. " Have dinner ready" she mummbled. " Don't you worry MSK, I'll have dinner ready.....Cockroach soup! thats what I'll cook, hah" Geet continued to mutter all sorts of names and dishes she would serve MSK.

As Geet finished applying her lipstick, she felt a shiver down her back. She knew without turning around who was behind her, remembering the note, she carried on applying her lipstick completely ignoring Maan.

She felt maan start to walk up slowly behind her but before he could reach her she swung to one side out of his grasp and walked towards the wardrobe.

She glanced over her shoulder at Maan and said tartly. "What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at work. I'ts not dinner time yet and i haven't had time to follow your orders or maybe you've come back to give me another order". She turned back to the wardrobe and missed the naughty smile on maans face. 

"No Geet i have came to pick up a file, thats all". Maan said oh so softly and seriously.  He again approached Geet slowly, his intense gaze capturing Geet's. Geet couldn't move away she tried to make her feet obey but Maan's gaze rooted her to the spot. 

Maan slowly reached out to put his hands on Geets waist "whats up mishti" asked maan softly.

Geet blinked and remembered the note. Geet slapped his hand away.

"Whats wrong, I'll tell you what's wrong" Geet tried to move to one side but Maan blocked her. Geet moved to the other side quickly, caught her foot on the rug causing her to lose her balance and fall towards maan. Maan caught Geet but the force of the momentum caused both of them to lose balance and fall to the floor.  Maan angled his body, taking the weight of the fall and Geet collapsing on top of him. Maan closed his eyes as he caught his breath.

"Maan, Maan, are you ok?" asked Geet as she ran her hand over  Maan's cheek, head and neck. 

Maan kept his eyes closed enjoying the caresses and feel of Geet as she lay on top of him, her earlier anger forgotten in her concern. 

"Maan...... Maan, open your eyes are you ok?, please Maan". Pleaded Geet.

Maan opened his eyes slowly and could no longer hide his smile. "Geet you don't need to find excuses to touch me. I'm  yours to touch whenever you want" whispered Maan, as he slowly ran his finger down Geets cheek.

Upon seeing the smile and teasing light in Maans eyes, Geet realised he was pretending to be hurt. 

Her earlier anger returned, She thumped his chest and said so you were pretending...you are always making a fool of me" Geet pushed against Maans chest to get up but maan quickly put his arrms around her waist to hold her in place. 

"Let me go Maan, I'm really cross with you" said Geet. as she pushed again on his chest. "first you don't wake me when you leave for work, then leaveorders! to cook you dinner and now you're making a fool of me" she pushed harder to get up but Maan just continued to gaze at Geet intently.

Geet pushed again on maans chest, "let me go Maan". Quick as a flash, using a tai chi manoeuvre Maan had Geet on her back with her hands pinned above her head, with his body pressed intimately from chest to Knees.

Geet gasped and stared up at him dazedly.Her body was slowly coming alive. Geet caught her breath as Maans fingers slowly stroked from her forehead over her eyes pausing at her lips.

"Why am i going to let you go when i have you where i want you, mishti" Maan murmured softly as his  gaze dropped to Geets lips  and he began to stroke his thumb over Geets bottom lip.

"Maan" whispered Geet breathlessly. I......I need... I have to.......

"Geet". Interrupted Maan. " Why do you think I left you that note? Hmmm. Because I wanted my dinner ready on time...no...i left that note because I knew how cross it would make you"..... Maan raised his gaze to meet Geets startled ones. "And"...Continued Maan, while stroking  his fingers over her chin down her throat....pausing on her pulse which was now  beating wildly. " Give me a reason to mollify you"  

Maan watched Geet as she slowly closed her eyes "Look at me, Geet" ordered Maan softly. Geets passion filled eyes jerked open and collided with Maan's.  Maan continued to capture Geets gaze as he moved his fingers to her shoulder where he began to loosen the knot which was tying the front and back of her blouse together.

Geet tried to pull her hands free, which were still pinned above her head.

"Maan...please" whispered Geet breathlessly as she continued to struggle, unknowingly pushing her body closer to Maan.

"Please ...what ....Geet" Maan whispered huskily as he lowered his head and captured the wildly beating pulse with his lips........the rest girls I have to leave to your wild imagination....

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok girls, me going back to my work.. will talk later...Gud night/gud day....

@ Mehar - Thanks for liking my take.....

Lub ju all ๐Ÿค—...

Muniza
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mgdg_2010

lo gayee geet ne gana.....seduction wali....๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGohnKe4Vj8[/YOUTUBE]

wonderful VM ren...thanks 4 postng here...actually dnt watch 2 mny VMS bt i loved it