Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mehraan

so guys wat is the 1st thng MAAN will tell geet...i mean in their room ...the 1st scene privtly aftr their shaadi...any guesses???

Bohut lamba din tha tum thak gaiy ho gi. Tum ja ke soojao. 😆 Or something like that. Because I don't think there will be anything remotely romantic. I don't expect that.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

so guys wat is the 1st thng MAAN will tell geet...i mean in their room ...the 1st scene privtly aftr their shaadi...any guesses???

Me toh waisey hi dead, thinking about them to sharing one room😍....Rest you think lolz...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

wow muni muh mei paani arraha hai... kabab n tandoori

dear can u gve me recipe kya..i luv these a lot

Ya sure will send you...

Muniza
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lo gayee geet ne gana.....seduction wali....😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGohnKe4Vj8[/YOUTUBE]
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Bohut lamba din tha tum thak gaiy ho gi. Tum ja ke soojao. 😆 Or something like that. Because I don't think there will be anything remotely romantic. I don't expect that.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
a neck kiss is coming i say.....
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
guys i mre xcited 2 see them sharing a room...literally the last time we saw was wen MAAN  tried 2 mke geet sleep after tat khoon bhaari maang epsde...bt after marraige n from now onwards thy will b in 1 room.....i wud luv 2 see geet shifting her clothes...arranging n complaining tat mAAN clothes r so much occuping the full cupboard...like how a newly married adjust same like tat... then ty trying 2 share a bed...wow..thinkg how will thy do it..hve 2 share the same washroom.. thy hve 2change infrnt n so mny other stuffs. Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
ho w abt geet singing
BAHON MEI CHALE AOON...HAM SE SANAM KYA PARDA...OH HUM SE SANAM KY A PARDA

SEE the cvs hve no problm wen showng old songs picturized on MANEET like hum tum n RTM...tis song perfectly fits geet wen trying 2 woo n to have him
@mehr. You are giving me some very interesting ideas. I do think there will be a lot of sneak peaking at each other. ☺️ At least I hope.
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@mehr. You are giving me some very interesting ideas. I do think there will be a lot of sneak peaking at each other. ☺️ At least I hope.

ya i will post sme ideas had written long bac...
yup xcited 4 foreplay n seduction...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
My take on yesterday episode...

Wow Wonderful Episode...Phinally they got married...Geet bani Mrs. Khurana....

I had cried alot while watching the first sequence...Too good, Drashti was tooo good...I think she made all of them cry as well.....Loved Daarji repentance, and acceptance..After so much happened with Geet, how her own family wanna kill her, but she hadn't forgot her values..How, when her elder comes front of her, and heartly wanna apologize her, she couldn't saw him folding hand front of her...That's her values, her sanskar, apne se bado ko apne saamne jhukta hova na daikh paaye.....Loved Geet, how she forgave them....When Daarji Mentioned how she didn't wanna calls herself Handa, she said "bolne se sachai nahin badal jaayegi" loved it seriously...

Humara munda rocks...We knew that he would brought someone from her family, but feels proud when daarji mentioned his name....Loved Geet reaction, and the way she looked at him with so much love, adoration, and thankfulness awwwwwww.....Darji & Geet scene took me back in Hoshiyarpur days....EK maayke ka maan hona alag hi baat hai ladki ke liye sach 😭....

Loved it how our munda came and hold hand front of him, and the way Geet looked at him, once again awwww cho chweet.....Darji hugged him, and then both...Geet thanked him😳...I felt so happy for Geet.... Loved both took Darji to the mandap....

Geet thanked Maan once again, and our Munda wanted her to thanks after wedding...Our sherni wanna marry phast phast, she wanted to be Mrs. MaanSingh Khurana😳..Munda was giving naughty looks, hmmm aankho hi aankho mein SR mana li.....

Daarji did kanyadan, so sweet of MSK, who insisted Daarji and brought him here for Geet...Whole rituals shot very beautifully,, loved it how they have hold their hands and kept looking eachother at pheras time....Besharmo bado ka toh khayal kurte😡😳....

Bidhai scene always so touchy for any girl....Jitna bhi koi pyaar kurne wala ho, pur ek jagah ko chorna aasan nahin..Geet had left her house long time back, but after long time she had got her grandpa, and in very short time she had left him...I hope Daarji will invite both of them in HP, and we will see some family scene....

Arjun ne diya Annie ko dhoka, behn ka badla liya poora...Arjun you will cry, not MSK..You have no idea what will gonna come in your way, don't underestimate our munda...Ek ladki ki izzat itni bhi sassti nahin as my Viji said....We know that Annie hadn't thought once, and trust you, but that doesn't mean you can play with her emotions like that, cheap very cheap....

Precap was tooooooooooo good, me can't wait till Monday....i already changed my siggy....uff uff uff kya kehna MSK ka, daadi ki baat ka maan rakha Maan ne, ya apni hi khwaish😉😳...

Over all wonderful episode 10/10...Daarji, Geet, Maan rocked...DD did superb job..She is the best actress.....

👏👏👏 To CV's....

Muniza