Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

I really liked the hero of 'roja' but now he has become so fat na. He looked so cute in roja. I first saw the movie in hindi and then found the guts to see it in tamil.

usha

Aravind swamy! my friend and me used to talk a lot about roja. 
he was good in starting movies later he put on so much weight.
i watched it in tamil only for first time. later i've seen in telugu.
SR also good in that movie.
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluefish

😃 🤣

Velapanti ki hieght yeh hai..ki mein housewife hokar...house ka kaam nahi karti din bahr GURTI,
geet forum, Geet facebook, wine club....inhi mein rehti hoon

chae sink mein bartan pade ho...
haal mein kapde pade ho...
brush nahi kiya ho ya nahaya nahi ho
Geet ke update jarror padthti hun...

so dont worry..ur better off than me!

and thanks for 3 tathastu..:)

same situation here also ðŸ˜­
yesterday my husband is complaining for you now a days everything is GEET.
i've stopped going out now and i've reduced chatting with my friends
so many bad effects.

@usha have some tea and pakoda in this weather. ya if permits watch geet.😉
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

Aravind swamy! my friend and me used to talk a lot about roja. 
he was good in starting movies later he put on so much weight.
i watched it in tamil only for first time. later i've seen in telugu.
SR also good in that movie.

@ prema , ya, ya, arvind swamy.

@ bluey, weekdays are better because then no excuses to be made. but weekends mein problem hai. I have to keep switching the window when my kids come. I can of course overrule them but then they get a negotiating point that we have atleast finsihed our work, so we can chat, What about you, you have not even finsihed your work and you are sitting and chatting. Kids when they grow up and start negotiating, you have to become so smart to always be one up on them.

prema i had tea, no pakodas. winter is the time you edn up putting weight because you are sitting in one place, half the time you are making stuffed parathas and then when the sweaters come out you can't fit into your summer clothes.

the forum should have a bell like yahoo messenger or something so that we will get info that somebody ahs posted. It would be so convenient na.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
prema_ks thumbnail

prema i had tea, no pakodas. winter is the time you edn up putting weight because you are sitting in one place, half the time you are making stuffed parathas and then when the sweaters come out you can't fit into your summer clothes.

usha don't talk about weight. i want to control it but it controls me. 
ya you are right. in winter we will eat and sit lazy in one place. 
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@ prema , ya, ya, arvind swamy.

@ bluey, weekdays are better because then no excuses to be made. but weekends mein problem hai. I have to keep switching the window when my kids come. I can of course overrule them but then they get a negotiating point that we have atleast finsihed our work, so we can chat, What about you, you have not even finsihed your work and you are sitting and chatting. Kids when they grow up and start negotiating, you have to become so smart to always be one up on them.

I swear...my 6 year old already asks me mummy why do you watch only Geet all the time and not anything else...when you keep changing the movies cartoons I watch...
Abhi to I can still chat or watch while they are around because they dont undertand anything....but my hubby is like really irritated with me nowadays because I ignore a lot of important chores..according to him...for geet forum...and he is right in many ways....I mean I love shopping...but nowadays Im like you go na..and when he goes Im back to geet...😲

I know I should reduce this obessesion with make believe characters but....somehow....not only Maneet, GURTI dreams takes my time...and speculating abt show...
God...I was not bothered about how dulha dulhan are feeling even at my bro;s wedding..and meine apni shaadi ka video and mere bhai ke shaadi ka video itne baar itne detail mein nahi dekha hoga....

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prema_ks

usha don't talk about weight. i want to control it but it controls me. 
ya you are right. in winter we will eat and sit lazy in one place. 

oh god weight..thats one more thing..Geet has made a couch potato out of me....sitting all the time..
I need to seriously shed 25 poounds..and Im not doing anything about it...
any tips..diets?
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluefish

oh god weight..thats one more thing..Geet has made a couch potato out of me....sitting all the time..
I need to seriously shed 25 poounds..and Im not doing anything about it...
any tips..diets?

no tips from my side. but the other day usha was saying regular simple walking with normal food (without sweets). even i need to try. 

My wedding video i have not seen even once. And photos of my reception are an absolute no-no. I have banned them for life from my house. 

the traditional wedding was so nice, nichyathartham , muhurtham etc with all the traditional stuff and jewellery et al. and then came the reception. all my friends told me i had to get a professional to do the makeup. I never weak any makeup and so when i looked at my face after that lady had waved her devil's wand at me, I could not recognise myself. I looked like a WITCH.

so I went to the bathroom and literally washed my face out., opened out my hair but the damage was done. the remnants of all that foundation etc was still there and the photos were absolutely horrible. So nobody is allowed to talk about my wedding reception in my house. 

when my kids asked to see my wedding photos, i only showed them the actual wedding. 

I am an authority on TRYING TO lose weight. I have consulted so many doctors, dieticians and instructors in the past 2 months. 

Have never followed it through. So it is all just UNTRIED knowledge.

Geet is time mile, toh kuch aur kar sakte hain na. I drop my kids in school and instead of going for a walk, i rush home so that i can atleast catch up with the forum for 15-20 minutes in the morning. Sadly at that time nobody is there. 

Today i atleast found both of you.