DID singles vs DID doubles (Page 3)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by PandorasBox

DID doubles could graduate to soft po*n!!! its stupid, two guys dancing like fags or a girl and guy dancing with lewd gestures.. i mean it looks disgusting.. mainly cause many of them are not physically well endowed!!!

LOL I guess you don't watch "So you think you can dance?" Would love to read your commentary on that. On a serious note, they're adults not little children holding hands. There will obviously showcase some romancing in a sensual form.  Hot couple dances are fun to watch but there's also other varieties in the show.
there's a difference... did doubles is painfully anesthetic!! infact if they had childrens doubles that would have been more beautiful for sure...

Bang on Qwertoo...SYTYCD is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different when it comes to astethetic quality of the dance...I am not saying DID contestants are baddancers but I feel at times these kids are trying toooooo hard and rough while dancing...It does not look graceful or fluid IMHO...

Kids doubles would be good but dont want them dancing on seductive songs soweeEmbarrassed

These days indian choreographers throw anything under the roof and ttile it as "Contemporary" which is quite wrong..

BTW when Amar-Kunwar & Shakti or Vandana performed it looked beautiful as they were dancing with grace...just an example..Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 23 January 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwik_arvi10qwertyesque-Aaliyah-

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Obviously DID singles!!  Doubles is not even close to singles!! Dead This season it does not even have the feel of the old seasons!! This season it is soo boring!! I am sick of watching duets over and over again!  Confused

I use to love watching all the duets such as Shakti and Amar!! Embarrassed They were soo good but now it does not have the feeling! For me it does not feel like DID!! The only two that remind me of DID 2 are Carling and M&M!! They two are basically the only ones I am watching this season! Embarrassed
Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

DID doubles could graduate to soft po*n!!! its stupid, two guys dancing like fags or a girl and guy dancing with lewd gestures.. i mean it looks disgusting.. mainly cause many of them are not physically well endowed!!!

MOD NOTE:
Please mind your choice of words..."two guys dancing like fags"
It is very offensive & could hurt many

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4ever-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuydebayon

Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
The fact is creativity with dignity mising with new masters. They try their best to bring somthing out but comparatively those ideas are not immpressive . Terence and Remo could have done much better.

However Geeta's gang doing better as she mastered manipulating techniques from Farra and hardwrking assistansts like Dharmesh behind scene.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index