India-Forums

DID singles vs DID doubles (Page 2)

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

DID doubles could graduate to soft po*n!!! its stupid, two guys dancing like fags or a girl and guy dancing with lewd gestures.. i mean it looks disgusting.. mainly cause many of them are not physically well endowed!!!

LOL I guess you don't watch "So you think you can dance?" Would love to read your commentary on that. On a serious note, they're adults not little children holding hands. There will obviously showcase some romancing in a sensual form.  Hot couple dances are fun to watch but there's also other varieties in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaam

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Definitely normal DID because this year, there isn't that UMPH factor and there's no magic. It's so boring! I mean I used to watch DID right away but now I don't even care. Yes I do have some favorites and I usually only pay attention to their dances. The problem this season is that there isn't a jodi where both partners are at the same level. Theres always on person who is better than the other.
Another thing which is bothering me this season is choreography. What is up with it? Especially Rajeev! I had high hope for him and his choreography but he totally let me down on Friday with Karan and Carling's waltz performance. The waltz is set in a 3/4 meter and the song that they were dancing to was in a 4/4 meter which isn't a waltz. And I can't believe that Karan didn't object on this either. How did Rajeev pick the song? Cause it's close to his heart!? Whatever the songs needs to be appropriate with the style!
Song choices have disappointed me this season too! We need better song choices because now, the choreographers are using the same songs that other people have danced to in previous seasons. Instead of watching the actual performance, I start to remember how awesome the previous performance from another season was.

Okay I'm done LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Padma55surmai_shaamAnjaani_Dastaan

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

DID doubles could graduate to soft po*n!!! its stupid, two guys dancing like fags or a girl and guy dancing with lewd gestures.. i mean it looks disgusting.. mainly cause many of them are not physically well endowed!!!

LOL I guess you don't watch "So you think you can dance?" Would love to read your commentary on that. On a serious note, they're adults not little children holding hands. There will obviously showcase some romancing in a sensual form.  Hot couple dances are fun to watch but there's also other varieties in the show.
there's a difference... did doubles is painfully anesthetic!! infact if they had childrens doubles that would have been more beautiful for sure...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12surmai_shaam-Aaliyah-Dabulls23

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Im glad someone wrote this topic 

I Def LOVE the regular DID season compared to did doubles

i think i miss watching Solos and duets not just Duets and 

i guess im just bored of seeing contemporary and hip hop and locking and popping over and over and over again 

honestly this has to be the boringest season of DID for me ever

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12surmai_shaamqwertyesquedmgmjht4ever-Aaliyah-

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Things are definitely changing drastically in reality shows. The Masters and Grand masters are encouraging all those performances. You can expect things to be more hot and sizzling in the coming showsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Dabulls23

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
now can someone tell zeetv to get rid of this stupid did doubles.. and that insane mithun da.... and start something more interesting...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaandmgmjht4ever-Aaliyah-

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Definitely DID singles. It was far more entertaining, and for some reason, the quality and the standard was quite high as well.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index