Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

no suhaag raat at all :( (Page 2)

love_salman4evr Senior Member
love_salman4evr
love_salman4evr

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

GUY'S FIRST OF ALL - lets hit the high way & think positively, think about it this way, if in WORST CASE SCENARIO - M+G won't have a SR than Maan will probabaly plan a hotter, more romantic, maybe by the pool side? Suhaag Raat

ALL IM GANA SAI IS: these new CV's are F'D IN THE HEAD and we shud show 'em their place if the SR is like like 2years delayed! I REALLLY REALLY MISS THE OLD CV'S. we shud complain 2 the production house instead of over here GUYS !

still a suhaag raat now would be nice..u no..how their like newly married

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_salman4evr

Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

GUY'S FIRST OF ALL - lets hit the high way & think positively, think about it this way, if in WORST CASE SCENARIO - M+G won't have a SR than Maan will probabaly plan a hotter, more romantic, maybe by the pool side? Suhaag Raat

ALL IM GANA SAI IS: these new CV's are F'D IN THE HEAD and we shud show 'em their place if the SR is like like 2years delayed! I REALLLY REALLY MISS THE OLD CV'S. we shud complain 2 the production house instead of over here GUYS !

still a suhaag raat now would be nice..u no..how their like newly married
AHAHA yeah inoe that they're married & stuff & I get yur point but all I'm sayin is that whether they have one right NOW or not we can't change that, their prolly already shooting 4 it now but we can change the future one if they decided 2 do it than and make it the best SR in TV Star One's History !

Edited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 22 January 2011 at 9:33pm
naazu_gal Groupbie
naazu_gal
naazu_gal

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by love_salman4evr

Originally posted by untamedtigress

dev geet ki SR mien koi masla nai the AA sr mien koi prb nai bas maaneet sr mien he masla tha ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffAngry

i no ehh...i am sooo madddd rite nowwwwwwwwwwwAngry

they can shoooww annies and arjun scenes but not maaneetAngry..that no one hardly cares aboutAngry....i think they've shown their scenes over the wedding days more often that geet and maans..ughhhhh

YA 2 agree dat AA SR can happndAngryAngry,they Y not maaneet......V want SREmbarrassed
anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I think most likely Geet would fall asleep as she must be totally exhausted after the day she had.....what with 2 people trying to kill her, then fainting, and then all emotional with Daarji's entry and stuff.

So this is probably next day morning when she is still in her wedding attire and Maan is getting ready for office...

Not sure but something like this might happen...I know we all want maaneet's SR but can you imagine in reality "doing anything" after such a tiring/ exhausting day LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

I think most likely Geet would fall asleep as she must be totally exhausted after the day she had.....what with 2 people trying to kill her, then fainting, and then all emotional with Daarji's entry and stuff.

So this is probably next day morning when she is still in her wedding attire and Maan is getting ready for office...

Not sure but something like this might happen...I know we all want maaneet's SR but can you imagine in reality "doing anything" after such a tiring/ exhausting day LOL

i agree that geet would have fallen asleep...but why should he go to office the day next to his wedding???does it not seem odd???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshisldeeps

love_salman4evr Senior Member
love_salman4evr
love_salman4evr

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Originally posted by anshimanshi

i agree that geet would have fallen asleep...but why should he go to office the day next to his wedding???does it not seem odd???

yeh i agree tooo...if that is the case...it does seem odd for him to go to office the next dayConfused
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart
manju_vip7 Groupbie
manju_vip7
manju_vip7

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Let's complain to the PH.  Our fan power can be quite dramatic and we should demand a hot, nicely planned SR.

Go to top