India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Like Arjun's relationship with few people on show

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I started watching this serial fron last week only. But i really like Rudra and Arjun's relationship.

From what i read of some comments it seems Rudra is using Arjun only for his business and does not really love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this is not case in future and he becomes a good person and supports Arjun in future. I really like their scenes all those small talks and discussion they keep having. And i like Rudra reaction's to Arohi entry etc. Really funny and good. The actor neither overacts not underplays a lot. And Arjun and he shares a great relationship or chemistry.

After Rudra i think its Shefali who has great relationship with Arjun more like friends or bro and sis relationship.

And where has Arjun real sister disappeared. Not there for Ajun's and Arohi's parties. Is she still in hospital?And why Rudra and Arjun not going to meet her at all. At least she will tell Arohi did not push her. I hope that girl who pushed her(not sure she must be a family member of arohi) does not harm Arjun's sister in hospital to destroy evidence against her.

I am not sure how Arjun's other brother Micahel is. Rarely see both of them interacting. But he looked scared of Arohi and refused to throw her out as per his mom's orders in last episode. I think in future he will also support Arjun and Arohi. I read he also hates Arjun because he is fav of Rudra. These sibling jealousy are common in familes but eventually as people grow and mature they will start getting close. Hope he becomes close to Arjun.

Actually Arjun's family is a bit aloof and hardly all meet for breakfast or just sit around and chat like other families do. Hopefully Arohi makes them all sit together and start interacting. It will be great and their bonds with each other will improve and grow leaps and bound. Arohi can may be pull them along for movies, picnic etc so many options are open.

And rudra must leave all his bad business and go into respectable business. I think he will do this eventually, may be go to jail also accepting all his bad deeds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiaksh4IFwida

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
hey.. nicely put.. our arohi will do the sudharna after shez done with her band bajana LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_TPranii

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index