Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Varsha's Pregnancy (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hi viram , sorry i missed this post
i see dr niki has enlightened u . the first abortion to my layman's knowledge can create complications if it is botched up hasty job .
Otherwise I have seen women doing 4 abortions and yet conceiving .
Details like whether Varsha has been taken to a gynac or physician , have any tests been precribed are not shown .Nowdays medical science has advanced so far that 98 percent of the time each gynac prob has some remedy . Artificial insemination is there , meds to increase sperm count r there , uterus mouth tightenining , opening is there , fallopian tubes if weak , other options r advised .So just saying Kabbhi mAA Nahi Ban sakti is nowdays very dicey . They cling to old formula . Besides Satish is rich , he can take Varsha even to States or London for the latest medical remidies , experimental options r there too !
Its their way of telling that since she didnt value human life , she will nevver be a mommy again . A harsh punishment for a harsh , thoughtless action ...She didnt think twice before snuffing out the babys life in a fit of stupid anger
I really dunno wat top say to this .I personally feel , each crime deserves forgiveness . But some crimes r just so hard to swallow . I hope they show her mentally suffering for a year and then a miraculous conception with lots of God Bhakti thrown in .Corny huh .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 23 January 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramnikitagmcDabulls23

rainabow Senior Member
rainabow
rainabow

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
This is nothing more than pro-life propaganda. I know based on previous conversations that I'm the minority on this, but I don't care. I don't want to see lies and misconceptions spread on contentious and sensitive issues when I'm trying to relax during the week while watching the telly.

Some people have abortions and regret it. Some people have them and think it was the best decision they ever made. Whatever the case, it's not up to a TV serial to make moral judgments either way, or make up some bs medical prognosis in an effort to mislead women about what really goes on.

Nor is it within the rights of total strangers to make those judgments on the women who go through the procedure.
tackerfan14 Groupbie
tackerfan14
tackerfan14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
varsha vomiting and feeling dizzy doesn't connect with her not being able to concieve again. plus as mentioned before no tests...wierd doctors. CVs are misleading the sudiences who are in this kind of situation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Go to top