India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Varsha's Pregnancy

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Varsha felt dizzy and Satish took her to the doc.Fine. But one casual examination by the doc and she declares that Varsha cannot become a mother. No tests suggested, no time frame given no medicines ....Is this really possible? Whst nonsense are these CVs showing? WOnt it be misleading to those people who are in such a situation.?

Dr.  Nikita might be able to tell us .

Niks is it really possible? Please enlighten me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6koolsadhu1000Angel-likeDevil

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
are u sure they didn't just skip it?(showing us all that )
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, I am surprised that ONE abortion could lead to this. It might be possible but yes, she needs to undergo several tests to confirm that she's having a problem in concieving a baby.

I don't think any of what they showed was possible.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 22 January 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

As far as I know, it didn't make any sense. I didn't understand why we were shown Varsha as dizzy and puking in the first place.

If Varsha was dizzy, nauseous and had pain in abdomen, one would suspect an ectopic pregnancy, but that wasn't shown.

Again it could have been shown that Varsha may have been pregnant but had a missed or incomplete abortion but in such cases there is bleeding.

Yes, Viram, you are right. Determination of infertility does not happen in a single sitting. There are numerous tests which are done prior to that. Also, the couple tries to conceive for some months, then when they fail, they come for a checkup and it is THEN that all the tests are done. Here Satish Varsha haven't done that.

Anyway, lets assume the doctor did do the necessary tests and the dizziness and nausea was shown by CV's only as an excuse to show Satish-Varsha visiting a doctor, (maybe Satish thought Varsha is pregnant or a simple checkup) the question is WHY did the doctor do infertility tests on Varsha (considering that she did do them) when the couple has not reported any problems of infertility, in fact Varsha had conceived barely three months back. The couple had simply come for a checkup/possible pregnancy diagnosis, not with infertility complaints.

BTW, Varsha who was shown reading pregnancy books, did not seem to know, that after an abortion, miscarriage, whatever- one should not conceive for 6 months, whereas she was repeating again and again that she wanted to be a mother.

Plus, the doctor did not mention about Assisted Reproductive Techniques.

Overall, yes, CV's did a pretty shoddy job. More realistic would have been to show that Satish Varsha try to conceive for months, but fail and then tests are carried out which state that Varsha cannot be a mother.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viram_Sahra_riniiiikoolchicknycsweetieAngel-likeDevil

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I agree with you, I am surprised that ONE abortion could lead to this. 

It CAN happen actually, but it more commonly occurs in illegal abortions (not done in a proper certified hospital by certified doctor under proper aseptic conditions, like misguided unwed pregnant girls do secretly sometimes) and missed abortions, or when the products of conception are not removed properly by proper procedure. They remain in the uterus, lead to infection/sepsis  and problems occur later when the couple tries to conceive again.

In Varsha's case, since it was only said 'Complication'  (no proper history available) so it is difficult to say anything conclusive.

NAVITenigma6koolchick

Ekaloa Groupbie
Ekaloa
Ekaloa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
This post deceleration of Versha's infertility by CV is very vague and does not make any sense. She is young healthy women most of the time, just one purposeful medically terminated pregnancy or abortion does not make you infertile. I don't think there should be such complications, so that she become infertile in any medical ground. But in Ekta's mesterious medical world anything can happen, make no sense, what so ever.

viram

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
How can the doctor judt declare within a few minutes that Varsha can never become a mother.There are many procedures of getting pregnant.Artificial insemenation,testtube baby,surrogate mother.They should have tried these things first.

viram_Sahra_nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

How can the doctor judt declare within a few minutes that Varsha can never become a mother.There are many procedures of getting pregnant.Artificial insemenation,testtube baby,surrogate mother.They should have tried these things first.

i agree

viram

Go to top