||haPPy Bday Someone -ComIn2Knw* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@Everyone: Thank u sooo much for the bestest gift given by u all....
I am really speechless...
I never expected my birthday thread to be a Global announcement...
Love u all guys...

and now...dont scold me for not giving detailed replies...
I will come back from my class and give replies to each and every one...
so please spare...
lots of love,
Harika
Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago
Many Many Happy returns of the day Haaki...๐Ÿ˜Š
May God Bless You and give u all happiness...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Have  wonderful birthday yar!!!!

U have been a special person for the forum and me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U r a terrific writer and creative maker
U work so hard for your goal and i pray and iam sure you will reach it successfully
Waiting for u to be back in full force๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy Birthday Again...
All the best!!!

Edited by Shwets1502 - 13 years ago
Happy birthday dear...may u have a wonderful time...god bless!!
Haaki..... jaan...... hap....hap.....hap b'day...... hap hap b'day to u.........๐Ÿค—

Loved your secrets haaki...... boost, outstanding student..... books as pillow and all.... never thot u r so naughty.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...keep up the good show....๐Ÿ˜†

Have a great day laado.....๐Ÿค—

Crazy creatives team...... U GUYZ ROCK.....Thanks to u all for putting up my message ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

AWESOME job done..... just A.......๐Ÿ˜†

AMAZING๐Ÿ‘
Hi Harika...

Many happy returns of  D day...
may all ur dreams & wishes com true...
happy happy bday harika ๐Ÿฅณ enjoy!!
Tanu ๐Ÿค— awsum post !!
Happy birthday Di!๐Ÿค—
Mera message toh DLMH forum pe hain, you cna go and read cause I am too lazy to copy and paste๐Ÿ˜†
Many Many happy returns of the day! Hope All Your Dreamz and Wishes Come true...Have an Awesome Birthday!Have loads and loads of fun.

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

it is.

Its
harika(haaki_ragz) bday.

Thank you soooo much Tanu.....
I am really speechless....
I never expected this...
Thank u once again....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago
My comments in Green...
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

For people who are yet to knw her.

So wanna make frndship With this awesome girl?
Food is the easier way to man's heart. But she is not man so fikar not ladies !! U can easily patao her with easy to go tips from my side.๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Give her a Ragini khanna siggy and say hey darling i feel like am talking to ragini khanna :YES she LOVES ragini khanna .So anything with Ragini Khana in it wud b her favourite withing seconds.โญ๏ธ

Thats true really...I am diehard fan of Ragz...(but shounak shouldnot know... orelse...he will get back at me...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

• Tell her ,If u dont b my frnd ,i wud call u the name 'tanu' gave u in news room๐Ÿคฃ: noway...Plzz.. no๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒThis would make her fall in loveee with you. ๐ŸคฃI gave her a hatke name in begining.Then she came and fell on my feet and jhoota and made me change it ๐ŸคฃWhat?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒI fell on ur feet??? did u dream or what??? liar...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I juz requested u....๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Make her belive if she b ur frnd she can get to watch Sasural genda phool ,Ye ishq haye and re runs of bhaskar bharti evrything together๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ: she wud agree within seconds coz she love these serials๐Ÿ˜Ž hmm..this offer seems so thanda thanda cool cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • This is the best tip: Chant Jai's and Aamir Ali's name (not 4 urself๐Ÿ˜ก) but for me โ˜บ๏ธ err for her ๐Ÿคฃ: This wud make her fall in love with you๐ŸคฃThese people always steal her heart wenvr they come on screen .โญ๏ธ Haila....Armaan and Ishaan....โ˜บ๏ธ*me drooling here...*  *back to reality* Ya, definitely, Armu and Ishaan makes me โ˜บ๏ธ
  • Dedicate her Chat club :YES ! She has a spammer hidden in herself๐Ÿคฃ Which is see nly in some sction lyk SGP chat club ,Bhasker Bharti chat club . Now if u dedicate a chat club she wud happily spam๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ what??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒme??? and spammer??? I dont think so...๐Ÿ˜• But I ofcourse do bak bak by which others get head ache...