India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

SSBN is dragging compared to initial episodes

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I think the rating is low for the past 2 weeks coz the serial dragging little bit.for the past 2 weeks there is more of kakka and akruti scenes.akruti scenes r dragging too much.....the serial has to increase pace little bit....they also reduced the scenes of naina and vibha and baba which was awesome.....they also miss the background music of naina and vibha which is fantastic.....

.i think the producers are overwhelmed by the initial response got for the serial and so decided to drag little bit.....in the initial stage it is not good for a serial.....everybody appreciated in the initial week and next that naina is not dragging like other serials and see what happened.....CVs forgot the highlight of the show...ie. naina and vibha relationship....

plz make it to the prime time slot in the evening.....most of my friend even find it difficult to watch in the affternoon.most of us are watching it through starplayer.

moderators why no starplayer videos in SSBN's forum?plz  arrange it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashluvdmg-Wanderer-anu17Faraan92

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
agree with u
completely
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hi Im Anu....ya I totally agree with you yar
rachna11 Senior Member
rachna11
rachna11

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hi all, i am rachna. silent reader on this forum. I totally agree with you that this show needs to pace up a little. They drag the kaka and akrutis scenes a lot.
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hey ANjali!!...

I absolutely agree with ya!!!>....

I thought I was the only one feeling tht some of the episodes,especially,the Friday episodes are a total drag!!!>....The last epi.almost had nothing to watch for;like Naina's scenes with Achrekars(I hope tht's correct),those were completely dragged!!>...And Kaka and Akku enjoy alot of screenspace without any reasons;lol,I mean,it's a love-story,and should be handled like one!!>...It seems like complete family show,sumtymes!!!>...

I really eally hope the CVs wrk on it  a lil.It's a new one,and I think we should give it some tym,coz most of the shows in the beginning are like really slow!!>...not just this one,if u talk abt any other show,the epis.seem like complete drage in a new show;once they get onto track,then,it'll be fyn,I guess!!>...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashluvdmg

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Well, I sort of agree about kaka and akruti's scenes but Naina's scenes weren't dragged, imho.

I mean the show is about her dreams, and her aspirations..so they have to go into detail with those scenes.
I really liked the scene with Naina, Baba, and Aayi..I wanted to watch more of that but they cut it short.

Kaka and Akruti's scenes, I think they're trying to set the base for it. I mean, she's getting tired of her father now..she's kind of like on the brink of bursting. Everyone's looking for marriage proposals for her and whatnot, so the story is moving. It's just that the pace is not as obvious as before.

The initial episodes had to set the base, so those had to be fast paced..
We have to remember that this is a tv show, I mean..it's not a movie that ends in two hours, they have to keep it going. Saying that, I hope it doesn't turn into a complete drag fest..that wouldn't be good.

OH! and I completely agree about the prime time thing! SP needs to put this show in that slot, it'll do so much better at that time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashluvdmg

ashluvdmg Goldie
ashluvdmg
ashluvdmg

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
exactly....i agree wid u completely...they hav been dragging akruti scenes wich r neither capturing nor intresting in ny wy..i toh personally din lyk it..lol
n vibha naina scenes r quite scarce thes dyz...thou v appreciate de concept n charcters buh v definetly dun wan de serial 2 lose its original flavour by dragging..!!
i feel 2dyz episode ws hillarious thou..it ws fulltose naina epi...luvd wn akkdu/mr cutie ws dumbfounded de way she ws cooking up stories btw him n naina..!!

n cuming 2 de time slot...srsly mann...!!it hs 2 b shown at de prime time evng slot...atleas a repeat telecast in de evng...!!js bcz i hv ma hols goin on,i cn watch it.once my col starts i cnt eva watch it ...v gotta do sumthing 2 gt it 2 de evng prime slot..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index