Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 22nd January- Maha-episode (Page 2)

asheth Senior Member
asheth
asheth

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Can you please post the rest of the update?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

mystifyre Groupbie
mystifyre
mystifyre

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Okay, loved it. The creatives seem to be doing a wonderful job with the story. Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing it now. Appreciate all the updaters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzregularinfossroomaniEksie

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

all done !
time for me to hit the bed ,its 4.30 am Sleepy
goodnite/good day all !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreregularinfoEksie

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hina 4 the awesome updateHug

already watched 3 timesEmbarrassed

Loved Gaurav's performance...he was as usual fabClap
Even while crying he was.....cuteDay Dreaming

loved DrK-Prem convo very emotional and she gave the right advice about physical body and purity of the soul...loved itClap

I think Pratham will support Prem openly tomorrow ....well hope soSmile
loved his piece of advice....he is so mature but urmilaSilly

what's up with Krushna...well he is dreaming Nandini loves him so defending himShocked

Poor guy Krushna will get shock of his life when he will be exposedOuch ,I think his mom will get the mostShocked
Vandana was good too...could feel the pain,on her face ....Cry

I don't know how 1 hour passed ...even yesterday's episode was fab and I'am sure Monday's will be Superdhamaka with Prem standing for nandini...so HatrickClap

@ tanu,Fatima,Veena  waiting for your's ....will comment more laterSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrehinzregularinfoThinker_Bellessroomanifj08Eksie

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Oh my they used my fav sad song for prem.... tadap tadap ker is dil se aah nikalte rahe.....

prem was fabulous, completely amazing, his sorrow, his feeling betrayed by his mother and his wife, his talk with his mom, PERFECT 

and yes how dare he look so cute while crying his heart out....

krishna looks cute after he acts demented, ajay is a great actor too

kalyani of course.... she is the seasoned actress so she comes across as very effortless

pratham... spoke up, do glad he was not ignored, he put his two cents in, shows his love for his brother and his sense of right and wrong, which is more developed than his fathers

dadi has no love for prem, kalyani was the most upset for prem after nandini

and who said the family was rejecting nandini, kalyani was willing to walk out of her house for nandini, that was very well done, she supported nandini but she could not force prem to keep her home when she was forced to leave and she could not make the decision herself, she could only decide for herself and she did that choosing to support the right instead of all her relations
liked the fact that nandini was worried about prem when she was leaving and told dr K to stay for him

apart from Gaurav winning our hearts for his portrayal of prem, am glad that prems character was so grounded and realistic, he was angry at his mother but also seeked comfort from her before making any decisions

i wanted to see something between govind and nandini, govind apoligizing for all his part in hiding the truth from prems family even if he did not apologize for hiding krishnas truth, that was the only piece missing for me, ayub khan is also doing a great job trying to handle his mom

what a cute pic... very fast of nandini, this was from just a day ago and she already had the pic framed.... alongwith all the other things she was doing Wink

this episode deserved to be called the maha episode, the main betrayal is over now, the next has to be krishnas exposure and based on the events leading to this episode, nandini should realize that she needs to tell prem everything but then where would be the drama in that....

cant wait for monday to see more of the show

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrejasmine477GauravsDbesthinzregularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniEksie

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
This maha episode was really maha...........it was one of the best enacted and glad they gave it its due as a 1 hour special.............here are some episode caps..............kudos to the whole cast!

Krishna happy to see Nandini thrown out....his psycho smile is good........Wink

Gautam tells Kalyani she can also leave if she want to .............Shocked

Kalyani shocked at Gautam's words..........Shocked

Nandini on hearing Gautam say that to Kalyani...........Cry

Urmila and Daadi taken aback when Kalyani decides to go with Nandini........Confused

Nandini stops Kalyani from coming with her..........Embarrassed

Krushna meets Nandini wandering around alone...........Angry

Nandini tells off Krushna...................Thumbs Up

Who laughs his evil laugh.............Dead

Nandini to Krushna..............Ouch

Prem remembers and cries.............Cry

He cannot hold his tears..............Cry

Psychoman Krushna..............threatens to kill Prem.........Angry

When Nandini goes off in the auto..........wapas mere paas hi aana hai!Dead

Kalyani informs Govind..............Ouch

who tells Pallavi.............Unhappy

Nandini remembers and cries in the auto..........Clap liked her very much here!

Pratham gives Prem some sound advice..........follow your heart! EmbarrassedSmile

Upset with his mother..............Cry

But also seeks comfort from her..............CryEmbarrassed

Listens to his mother speak...........wise words..........Embarrassed

looking for comfort in mom's lap...........Cry

this scene with Kalyani was just fabulous!  Clap

Next day...........Urmila's blouses are getting better and better.....Big smile

Aayi throws out Nandini's things............Angry

Nandini cries over the broken photograph..........Cry

then sees Prem's reflection in the glass..........Tongue

chalo mere saath............apna ghar.........Big smile

Loved her unquestioning acceptance...........there is something touching about it! Embarrassed

Dil se diya vachan tune plays.............EmbarrassedBig smile

Precap:  Prem brings Nandini home................Clap

that is what is a maha episode should be!!  TongueBig smile

Edited by ssroomani - 23 January 2011 at 12:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreGauravsDbesthinzregularinfoThinker_Bellefj08Eksie

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for d detailed update Hina..now I m getting tempted to watch it..oh r exams here? Unhappy never mind..after readin d TB article I was really apprehensive thought that d CVs r gonna ruin d show for d sake of trps..d only thing I'd liked abt d article was d fact that Prem's gonna support his Wife..but after readin d brief update by Shobs n a detailed 1 here by Hina I was pleasantly Surprised ..seems to b an excellent epi..m so glad that Prem took his own time to come to d conclusion..otherwise it wud have been unrealistic..so Dr.k Confessed it to Prem that it was who had stopped N to say d truth..n d passionate Mother-Son consolence seems to b a perfect scene(thanks to Shobs for d awesome caps)..G playin mindless was but obvious...d 2 vamps sulkin n ready to throw her out again was obvious..m lovin how Pratham's character is cumin out..he's 1 mature individual who knows whats right n whats not..a man of few but right words at d right time..Krushna's 1 psycho man livin in his own fantasy world enjoy ur fantacy world till d time u get exposed Krushna...coz ur fantancies will reamain fantacies n nothing else..aayi will remain aayi..like every1 I too felt Sumi's absence I want her to b here n I want her to support PreNa n Pallavi...cant wait to know what happens next..this show is surely goin strong..kudos to d entire team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrehinzregularinfoThinker_BelleEksie

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Aww, I am glad Prem came around. The last scene looks terrific, can't wait to watch this episode. It is late now, will watch tommorow. Thank you for the update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrehinzregularinfoThinker_BelleEksie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index