goodnite/good day all !
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Hina 4 the awesome updateπŸ€—

already watched 3 times😳

Loved Gaurav's performance...he was as usual fabπŸ‘
Even while crying he was.....cute😍

loved DrK-Prem convo very emotional and she gave the right advice about physical body and purity of the soul...loved itπŸ‘

I think Pratham will support Prem openly tomorrow ....well hope so😊
loved his piece of advice....he is so mature but urmilaπŸ€ͺ

what's up with Krushna...well he is dreaming Nandini loves him so defending him😲

Poor guy Krushna will get shock of his life when he will be exposed ,I think his mom will get the most😲
Vandana was good too...could feel the pain,on her face ....😭

I don't know how 1 hour passed ...even yesterday's episode was fab and I'am sure Monday's will be Superdhamaka with Prem standing for nandini...so HatrickπŸ‘

@ tanu,Fatima,Veena  waiting for your's ....will comment more later😊
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my they used my fav sad song for prem.... tadap tadap ker is dil se aah nikalte rahe.....

prem was fabulous, completely amazing, his sorrow, his feeling betrayed by his mother and his wife, his talk with his mom, PERFECT 

and yes how dare he look so cute while crying his heart out....

krishna looks cute after he acts demented, ajay is a great actor too

kalyani of course.... she is the seasoned actress so she comes across as very effortless

pratham... spoke up, do glad he was not ignored, he put his two cents in, shows his love for his brother and his sense of right and wrong, which is more developed than his fathers

dadi has no love for prem, kalyani was the most upset for prem after nandini

and who said the family was rejecting nandini, kalyani was willing to walk out of her house for nandini, that was very well done, she supported nandini but she could not force prem to keep her home when she was forced to leave and she could not make the decision herself, she could only decide for herself and she did that choosing to support the right instead of all her relations
liked the fact that nandini was worried about prem when she was leaving and told dr K to stay for him

apart from Gaurav winning our hearts for his portrayal of prem, am glad that prems character was so grounded and realistic, he was angry at his mother but also seeked comfort from her before making any decisions

i wanted to see something between govind and nandini, govind apoligizing for all his part in hiding the truth from prems family even if he did not apologize for hiding krishnas truth, that was the only piece missing for me, ayub khan is also doing a great job trying to handle his mom

what a cute pic... very fast of nandini, this was from just a day ago and she already had the pic framed.... alongwith all the other things she was doing πŸ˜‰

this episode deserved to be called the maha episode, the main betrayal is over now, the next has to be krishnas exposure and based on the events leading to this episode, nandini should realize that she needs to tell prem everything but then where would be the drama in that....

cant wait for monday to see more of the show
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This maha episode was really maha...........it was one of the best enacted and glad they gave it its due as a 1 hour special.............here are some episode caps..............kudos to the whole cast!

Krishna happy to see Nandini thrown out....his psycho smile is good........πŸ˜‰

Gautam tells Kalyani she can also leave if she want to .............😲

Kalyani shocked at Gautam's words..........😲

Nandini on hearing Gautam say that to Kalyani...........😭

Urmila and Daadi taken aback when Kalyani decides to go with Nandini........πŸ˜•

Nandini stops Kalyani from coming with her..........😳

Krushna meets Nandini wandering around alone...........😑

Nandini tells off Krushna...................πŸ‘πŸΌ

Who laughs his evil laugh.............🀒

Nandini to Krushna..............

Prem remembers and cries.............😭

He cannot hold his tears..............😭

Psychoman Krushna..............threatens to kill Prem.........😑

When Nandini goes off in the auto..........wapas mere paas hi aana hai!🀒

Kalyani informs Govind..............

who tells Pallavi.............πŸ˜”

Nandini remembers and cries in the auto..........πŸ‘ liked her very much here!

Pratham gives Prem some sound advice..........follow your heart! 😳😊

Upset with his mother..............😭

But also seeks comfort from her..............😭😳

Listens to his mother speak...........wise words..........😳

looking for comfort in mom's lap...........😭

this scene with Kalyani was just fabulous!  πŸ‘

Next day...........Urmila's blouses are getting better and better.....πŸ˜ƒ

Aayi throws out Nandini's things............😑

Nandini cries over the broken photograph..........😭

then sees Prem's reflection in the glass..........πŸ˜›

chalo mere saath............apna ghar.........πŸ˜ƒ

Loved her unquestioning acceptance...........there is something touching about it! 😳

Dil se diya vachan tune plays.............πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Precap:  Prem brings Nandini home................πŸ‘

that is what is a maha episode should be!!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for d detailed update Hina..now I m getting tempted to watch it..oh r exams here? πŸ˜” never mind..after readin d TB article I was really apprehensive thought that d CVs r gonna ruin d show for d sake of trps..d only thing I'd liked abt d article was d fact that Prem's gonna support his Wife..but after readin d brief update by Shobs n a detailed 1 here by Hina I was pleasantly Surprised ..seems to b an excellent epi..m so glad that Prem took his own time to come to d conclusion..otherwise it wud have been unrealistic..so Dr.k Confessed it to Prem that it was who had stopped N to say d truth..n d passionate Mother-Son consolence seems to b a perfect scene(thanks to Shobs for d awesome caps)..G playin mindless was but obvious...d 2 vamps sulkin n ready to throw her out again was obvious..m lovin how Pratham's character is cumin out..he's 1 mature individual who knows whats right n whats not..a man of few but right words at d right time..Krushna's 1 psycho man livin in his own fantasy world enjoy ur fantacy world till d time u get exposed Krushna...coz ur fantancies will reamain fantacies n nothing else..aayi will remain aayi..like every1 I too felt Sumi's absence I want her to b here n I want her to support PreNa n Pallavi...cant wait to know what happens next..this show is surely goin strong..kudos to d entire team
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, I am glad Prem came around. The last scene looks terrific, can't wait to watch this episode. It is late now, will watch tommorow. Thank you for the update
chapathi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u vry much
all r dng grt job in dsdvπŸ˜›
especially our prem😊😊
keep rockng gaurav
always love u ...............❀️
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for that  detailed update Hina babe, you do it best..

Like Shobs, I felt truly satisfied after a long time. Its really surprising, coz never in recent times, atleast in the past 6 months or so, have I seen a tele serial episode that made me content, like this one. and I'm truly not a fan of sob fest. Cannot stand people crying for a long time. Which is why I am surprised.

It is 2.am on a sunday morning. The central heating in my apartment is taking more than 15 minutes to finally start sending heat waves... I have to call the maintenance tomorrow.
Here I am, covered in my cozy comforter from toe to my neck, typing away on my lappie while listening to my husbands soft snoring, awakened by a dream I saw, which had something to do with Prem and Nandini that I cannot reacall fully,and wanting to put my thoughts about todays epi out here...

This is pretty crazy, and I dont do this often. I guess what I'm trying to say is DSDV is really interesting.

All the tears that were shed today made sense. All the evil people speaking rubbish today made sense. Prem's actions today made sense. Nandini's too. Pallavi made sense and more than that did Govind. So much, that I'm a little skeptical about my own state of mind....  what's happening?  Since when did I turn into a saas-bahu serial lover????

No, dont answer that. I know. From today.

Neena ji was awesome today playing a crestfallen Dr K. Her dialogue dilivery was awesome. He tears made me tear up. Liked how she was very nicely complimented by Vandana... She did a good job.It might've been difficult for her, to match a seasoned performance of Neena ji, but she held her ground. Well done Vandana πŸ‘

Gautam said exactly what I thought his character would say, I knew even before Dr K said she'd go with Nandini that he was going to say that she couldn't return if she left. Dadi and Urmilla also said what was expected of them. I believe, like everyone else, the surprise support came from Pratham. I never thought he'd come and support Prem, after watching him bend down to Urmilla's tantrums before. He didn't fly kites with Prem, because Urmilla didn't want him to. But I guess he knows when to support Prem, and I dunno if Prem felt encouraged, but I did, when he asked Prem to listen to his heart. Sound advice, Pratham

Kkrushnaaaah! Oh man, Ajay surely knows what he's doing. I read the article that Tanya posted, and she said he "apes" SRK, but thats not true... sure, he might've traces of SRK in his Kkrushna, but Kkrushna is a unique nutzoid of his own kind...
 OK, I forgive you for not understanding this sentence.. I dont understand it myself.
 What I want to say is, Ajay plays Kkrushna to perfection. I am consumed with loathing and admiration at the same time when I saw him harass Nandini in the middle of the road. He was completely psycho, asking her to confess she loves him!! How in the world did he think that!?!? 🀒
Omygosh, did anyone see how Jayashree T was meteing out all those curses to Nandini? Each one of her curses was awesome! her body language was perfect and I laughed so hard, when she said "hey Vittala, uthale" and I thought she was asking god to take her, but instead she goes on to ask god to take all  those people causing trouble to a true devotee like her!! 🀣🀣

And she was excellently handled by Govind! Not too over, not too under, just right. He was mindful of her health, but he didn't take her cr*p. Ayub Khan has been doing a great job for quite sometime now. I admire Govind a lot, and I completely forgive him for not telling the truth earlier. With an Aayi like his, I'd be scared to even tell a harmless secret... Pallavi complimented him very well today. Her expression went from anxiousness to sorrow when Govind was on phone with Kalyani and his expression went from question to shock... Sai ranade has expressive eyes.

Last but not least, Prem...
I'm sure GK knows by now how much we love him. If not, I ask him to check the Prem Ki Nagri thread. To say that he was splendid today is not saying anything at all... No words come to mind when I think of his expressions of hurt at Nandini's betrayal, confusion at his mom's confession, grief at Nandini's departure and guilt when apologising to her when he went to get her back. I fell in love with him all over again. ❀️

Kudos to CVs and the makers of the show for churning out such a fabulous episode. You've definitely raised the bar and we expect that you constantly keep up with this kind of quality in the coming episodes.
Writing is theraputic... if what I wrote dont make sense, I blame the sleep deprivation thats made me type nonsense.
I love you all.

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks good episode thank god Prem went for her because Nandu is not at fault here
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinuuu ... Thanks for the awesome update!! πŸ€— 

Loved reading everyone's take πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... and needless to say .. agree with all of you! It was a fab episode .. and everyone performed brilliantly! Can't wait for tomorrow ... and see how Prem stands up for Nandini in front of his family πŸ˜ƒ