DSDV Written Update 22nd January- Maha-episode

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Very sorry about the delay guys,I completely forgot about the epi today :S
dunno if its worth doing an update so late but still here it is for those rely on written updates :
thanks Shobs for the brief update :)

Episode begins with Prem telling Nandini that she has broken his trust and Kalyani feels Nandini's pain and Prems... Prem is disappointed and heartbroken and he leaves to go upstairs...Nandini tries to stop him but he walks up dejectedly...Kalyani runs to Gautam and pleads to stop the drama but Gautam makes matters worse and orders Nandini to leave the house immediately ...Daadi says even Prem doesnt want her in the house anymore and Urmila suggests they kick her out ...Daadi tells her to never return to this house again...Prem watches Nandini cry ...Gautam says to Kalyani that if you are feeling the pain of Nandini leaving the house then you can leave the house along with her ...Kalyani is hurt and says if they are going to punish innocent Nandini then she will leave the house as well...Everyone is shocked ...Gautam warns Kalyani that if she leaves the house for Nandini's sake then the doors of the house will always remain shut for her as well and says its now upto her to choose between a fake rishta or the rishta that she shares with her family...Kalyani is very hurt and says if they dont understand her then there is no point in staying and says she wants to leave ...Kalyani goes and pulls Nandini's arm to walk out of the house but Nandini stops her and tells her not to leave coz the whole family needs her and mainly Prem...she says she is unfortunate but doesnt want to put her thru more problems...Meanwhile Krushna secretly enjoys their misery ...Nandini gives Kalyani her kasam and asks her to let her go on her own..she touches her feet and leaves the house sobbing with images and scenes right from the truth revelation to her greh pravesh to the engagement...Some new BG song plays ...Prem watches her with tears when she reaches the gates while Kalyani watches her from the door step and cries to see Nandini leave...Prem and Kalyani both cry uptairs and downstairs then Gautam comes to tell Kalyani that Nandini leaving is best for their welfare...Krushna  excitedly leaves after Nandini...

Out on the streets ,Nandini is sad and lonely ,,,she get flashbacks of all the romantic moments from the day which make her cry some more...While is is still crying and walking on another another road,Krushna come and offers her a hankerchief for the tears ...Nandini is disgusted when Krushna asks her to wipe her tears...Krushna says theres no use crying coz whatever happened was expected...He says u must have told Prem everything then asks if she told Prem his name ...He says good u didnt and says he knows why she didnt reveal his name ..its coz she wanted to save him and all that she did was a drama ... He says that he knows why she pretended it all ,its all coz she loves him the same as he does and says that he knew that she would return to him someday ...the psychoman touches her freakily and Nandini  pushes him away ... Krushna says that Prem will never accept her now and the family has thrown her out as it is ..now she has only one way which leads only to him and he is always waiting to welcome her with open arms ...He says he aint a coward like Prem and knows how to love and asks her to say Krushna I love you hahaha this man is a total nutter ! Nandini almost slaps him and says that he isnt worthy of love or even hatred...she says that you are fortunate that u r still alive or I would have killed you ages ago ...Krushna laughs out loud and says that you saved me coz u gave me your everything so how cud u take my life? and then says that U didnt take my name when Prem asked you only coz of this...Nandini says that she didnt take his name just for Sumati and Prapti's sake ...She says though u dont care for own sister I do and if I had taken your name then Prem would have killed u ! Krushna smirks and says really ? so where's Prem I can't see him anywhere ...

Prem is sitting in his room looking sexy even with huge tears in his eyes and tadap tadap plays in the BG while he has flashbacks of all their good and bad moments right from their first meeting to the c night...he cries and cries some more thinking of it all ... Krushna tells Nandini that Prem has left u and gone and says that when the family was chucking her out he didnt even stop them once...He says that she belongs to him and is his destiny ...He asks her to forget Prem and think about him and if Prem tries to come back he will kill him...coz he is the only one for her...Nandini calls for an autorickshaw and leaves..Krushna mutters that u cant run away from me coz one day u will have to return only to me...

Govind brings Aayi home and asks her to rest ..he goes to the kitchen and tells Pallavi that its good that u sent Sumati to Mahabaleshwar and says that they need to care for Aayi and keep her comfortable...Govind then takes some water for Aayi who is back to her tricks ..she taunts and says that they got her back from the hospital coz the bills were too high and they must have thot that its good if Aayi dies soon...uff is budhiya ko bas apni padhi hai 😑 Govind assures her that it isnt about the moeny ,they got her back coz the doctor said she'll feel beter at home..Aayi says who will look after her now when he sent Sumati away and doesnt let Krushna come to visit her ...the phone rings ...Govind goes to answer it thinking it might be Sumati to say she's reached safely...but its Kalyani on the call and she tells him about all that happened and Goving narrates the whole thing to Pallavi which makes her cry...Nandini is on her way to their house and cries sitting in the auto thinking of all Krushna said abt Prem...

Pratham comes to console Prem ..He apologizes on Urmila's behalf and pacifies him...he says that u married Nandini when everyone except their mum was against the alliance so do the same again and follow your heart.....great advice Pratham ! Prem listens with sore eyes and a bleeding heart...

Govind is in shock and sitting in the hall in an armchair in the dark while Aayi is sleeping behind...Pallavi brings him a glass of milk (huh? )and her eyes well up on seeing Govind's tears...

On the other side Kalyani comes to Prems room and she says that he has the right to turn away from her coz she isnt any less at fault than Nandini coz even she kept him in the dark ....but if he still has a corner left for Nandini in his heart she asks him to listen to her ...Prem says that a son always thinks his mother to be the most trustworthy and for a husband its his wife he believes in but  both those relations have let him down...He says all his love and the bond he shares with both of them has become a joke (brilliant acting by Gaurav hereπŸ‘)...He says with sorrow that u had told me about the wedding vows and he has always tried to fulfill them and says u also know how much I love Nandini...Kalyani agrees with a sorry face but Prem says Nandini doesnt know or realize any of it and he is very hurt coz of that..he says Nandini broke his trust and didnt see him worthy of sharing her pain...Kalyani says that she had stopped Nandini from telling him ...Nandini wanted to tell him as soon after she knew herself but she stopped her from doing so for Prapti's sake and says that she doesnt need to say how much Nandini loves him ...Then she asks him if he doesnt trust Nandini ,so Prem yells out saying he doesnt know who to trust and what to do and hugs Kalyani tearily ...(aweosme sceneπŸ‘)

Govind sees Nandini walk in and Pallavi and him go to bring her in ...Aayi hears Nandini's name and wakes up to start with her same old bakwaas... She even asks Nandini to go drown and kill herself instead of ruining the peace at her house ...Govind is angry and tells Aayi to give her son Krushna that advice...Pallavi takes Nandini in to the room when Aayi stops them and says that she can't have her live with them and asks Nandini to leave but Govind shouts at her and asks Pallavi to take Nandini in ...then tells Aayi to atleast understand Nandini being a woman herself but Aayi shouts back saying not for this girl who snatched her Sumi's right and caused friction between two brothers and separated a mother from her son...Govind yells at her and tells off about how Krushna ruined Nandini's life and leaves her grumping...

Kalyani is pacifying Prem with his head on her lap awww ...She tells him that she knows what he should do now but she will let him take the decision...she says that you married Nandini and tied her into many relations with the family and she thinks that his love wasnt a temporary obsession of some kind that got over with time ... She says that she hopes his decision is right from a womans POV but as a mum she hopes he believes in Nandini...She says that physical things shudn't matter and one shud see the purity of the soul and says that Nandini is pure in that way ...
Prem quietly listens to all that his mum has to say....

Next morning Daadi is sprinkling ganga jal in the house when Urmila asks her why ...Daadi says she's purifying the house since they had a sinner living there...Kalyani comes and says that despite being so educated ,she is doing all this but daadi says that she is educated but cannot ruin her faith and belief and tells Kalyani that she might be ready to accept Nandini's past but she cannot...Kalyani replies that she is just supporting the girl who is being punished for no fault of her own ...but Daadi carries on with her task and Urmila comes to tell her that theres no use doing all this when Prem is still crying over Nandini ,Daadi says he'll be fine in a few days and that no man will accept his wife after knowing that she has been with another man...She asks Urmila to leave Prem to sulk for a few days and he'll come around ...

Aayi is chucking Nandini's stuff outisde the house and says that she doesnt like to see any of her things in her house and wish she cud send her off somewhere that she doesnt return ever...she even throws this picture frame of PreNa...Pallavi begs her to stop and Nandini cries when Govind comes and shouts at Aayi ..Nandini runs out to pick the broken frame and cries looking at their smiling pic together which btw if just from the previous day' πŸ˜†(super quick photo developing and framing huh ?) Aayi yells that wish there was something she could do to get rid of this impure girl from their lives...Nandini is again crying looking at the broken glass on the frame and just then she sees a reflection of Prem in there...Prem looking mindblowing in a black shirt now ,har din maarne ka irada hai  Mr.Khanna ka 😳 ...He gives his hand to Nandini and says sorry and asks her to come back with him to their house...Nandini is happy and gives him her hand ..Prem says he shud have stopped her from leaving but Nandini says that u neednt be sorry for anything coz any husband...Prem interrupts and says that he isnt just her husband he's her friend too...He says that he had promised to stand by her during all testing times but he didnt do so when the time came ..he says he thought she cheated him and broke her trust but never once did he think of how much pain she was going thru on her own...He adds that he will now always support her and whatever problems there are they will face it together and says lets go coz now she aint alone she has her Prem with her ...DSDv title tune plays ...

Precap
: PreNa enter Rajadhyaksha house...Prem is confident and Nandini's reluctant  ...the evils are shocked while Kalyani is happy...Prem is holding Nandini's hand firmly ...Gautam stops them and says there is no place for her in this house...

sorry again for forgetting abt the epi and update...
will set a reminder next time :)
cheers
Hina

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ow Shucks Hinz Honey, I simply typed out a huuuuge version of my BRIEF update!!

Thank god you're back!!
hinz thumbnail

Tanu,I totally forgot abt the epi today and realized it so damn late man
thank to Shobs for the brief update and I didnt see u at Ratlam or else I wud have told u that I am updating :)
sorry again !
Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice to see u here hina, i just realised that you had been MIA all day and was going to send out a search mission soon
hinz thumbnail

aww Fatima
maine kahan jana hai yar
like I said I forgot and got busy with stuff at home forgetting all about the epi today ...didnt log in at all coz I had lots to do and once i log in fir to sara kaam will be on the pending list again :)

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you know we have gotten so used to hearing from everyone every day.... it just throws you off, still havent watched the show but will comment after i have

it seems like they showed some sort of struggle that prem went through before he went to nandini which i was really happy about, it would have been unnatural for prem to go back to nandini without a strong reasoning

and based on the caps shobs posted, cant wait to see Gaurav go through that struggle
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All of them were brilliant in their own right in todays episode...

Its like everybody wanted to give their best. Dadi, Urmilla, Aayi, Govind, Pallavi, Krushna, Dr K, Gautam, Pratham, evrybody...

PreNa were rocking.... both of them..

I missed Sumi. Prapti, Sona and mayank were missing too.

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I wondered where you were Hina............when the update didn't come.........πŸ€”

You know if any of our group go missing without info, I have started worrying.............virtual family has become more than a real family!!  πŸ€—

Thanks for the update Hina.............this is what I had put on Prem ki Nagri.........more or less...πŸ˜›

It was almost like the CVs read our views and gave us what we wanted............though it all happened in one episode instead of going over 2 or 3 days...........but something in me was very satisfied after seeing today's episode.........and everyone outdid themselves today.........an episode worth watching more than once!   As Fatima said.........one should watch the Friday and Saturday together...........at one go...............πŸ‘

Kalyani was great.........she even decides to leave the home with Nandini..........kudos to her........I loved the way she told off her husband Gautam............πŸ‘  and I loved the way she talked to Prem later......πŸ˜›  Neena is one great actress, she never goes overboard.......in just a few gestures and the tone of her voice, she conveys what she has to say very effectively!

Daadi and Urmila were true to their nature...........they just wanted Nandini out of the house.........   and Urmila does wear proper blouses...........they are becoming more and more propah!  The one she was wearing the morning after the revelation...........hmm.........will post a pic on this thread later!   πŸ˜†

Gautam reacted the way he would........being his mama's boy and he had shown this side of his nature before..........he thinks of the family izzat more than anything else........😲  but he is an excellent actor too...........no real shouting or anything, yet he was sure and very much in control of the situation.............πŸ˜ƒ

Prem was as Tanu said, "sweet in his sorrow"......😳....his disenchantment with the whole ........but loved the way he hugged his mother and cried.............I nearly cried too......😭  Gaurav was just fabulous...........will post more caps in sequence at Prem Ki Nagri later today.......πŸ˜›

Krushna of course tried to take advantage..........he was good as well..........loved his expressions today..........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‘   psychoman looked and acted psycho today........and many times that SRK Love Guru tag appeared below...........which makes me laugh in spite of the emotional situation!! πŸ˜†

Nandini was great too.........with Dr. K, with Krushna and with Prem...........this girl has improved a lot since the first weeks of the show.............πŸ‘

Pallavi, Govind and Aayi were also good.............and just as they should be..........😊

But who surprised me most was Pratham.....πŸ‘πŸΌ.....we know he is the voice of reason in that family........but what he did today took me by surprise..............he actually tells Prem to follow his heart..........and apologizes for Urmila's harkat.............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  

and the highlight was the precap.............Prem brings Nandini back home.................πŸ˜ƒ

I wanted Sumati there.......missed her............the rest of them missing was okay.......

Loved the episode.............am going to do what Fatima suggested.........watch Friday and Saturday at one go..........and have a good cry over the whole thing..........to get ready for tomorrow! πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you please post the rest of the update?
mystifyre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay, loved it. The creatives seem to be doing a wonderful job with the story. Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing it now. Appreciate all the updaters.