Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Somehow I did not like the character of Sid. And somehow, he does not look like Abhay's Brother from any angle the way he was projected.
wida thumbnail
i lovedd itttttttttt
was soo goodd hehe abhiya scene was good i enjoyed but sid pacnhi scene i enjoyed more heheh
cant waut for moreee in the futuree
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaar agree... Sid and Paanchi are really going to make a great couple... you know opposite attraction...and lol their 1st scene was just hilarious..
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
though i m a diehard abhiya nd chaandeena fan ................i jst luv miya to d core nd i jst luvd panchhi's boss' entry in yesterday's epi vry much!!!!! he was amazing wid panchhi.............dey surely r chemistrylicious!!! nd now i m damn sure dat there won't be any triangle b/w piya abhay nd boss!!!!
Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you have company...i always have the tendency of falling in love with the side coupels..abahay and piya are awesum..
but miya,trangad and now panchi and sid are too cute..
contrary to what i was expecting-i was expecting sid to be abhay part 2-i dunno if hell be immortal or no...but hell surely bring some full on fun and romance for panchi and make her belive in love again specially after the danish incident!
cheers
shruti
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Somehow I did not like the character of Sid. And somehow, he does not look like Abhay's Brother from any angle the way he was projected.

is he sidhant karnik?Edited by Suneel_kumar - 13 years ago
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really like sid more then shaurya.... and ya panchi is so cute... and they r looking so good together.. but i don't like the one thing that sid is vampire because his bro is abhay.. and i think he is opposite of panchi then what about mish i mean shaurya is human gautam also said in the fb that he is human... misha's story should be a powerful story but i don't think so it will happen