Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchi&Sid = AWESOME!!

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I know .. I must be the odd one out right now. When people are getting all hysterical for Abhay and Pia's kiss, I am ending up making a post for Panchi and Sid. But then again, that's me. I have a tendency to fall for the side couple more than the lead couple - and I am doing it yet again. πŸ˜ƒ

Honestly, I love MiYa more than I love AbhIya. And I don't hate AbhIya. I like them. But .. it all narrows down to preference, right? Anyway, so I was saying, till date .. Kabir and MiYa were keeping me hooked. But now .. I think I have someone else to add to the list. Siddharth! Sid!! <3 <3 

Panchi and Sid do have sparks and how!? I was expecting a dull combination, but this .. THIS IS JUST BEYOND AMAZING. I was literally sitting there with this grin plasted on my face. Man, Sid is sure hot. EK bhi na .. Pehle Kabir, Abhay, Shaurya .. and now Sid. She sure knows how to tug at a girl's weak heart! πŸ˜³ Anyway, as I was saying, Panchi and Sid do make a awesome amazing sizzling combination, and I am so looking forward to their story! πŸ˜ƒ

PS - Was he supposed to be 'evil'? I saw him as a charmer. A casanova charmer, but a charmer. As Pocoz says, moral VS/- ultra immoral should be interesting! Now let's hope they don't reduce Sid's role to a AbhIya love triangle-ist. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry Anki...I am also with you when it comes to being odd one out! πŸ˜› I love siddhanth since Remix days, and now apart from priya...siddhanth comes as my second reason to watch this show!! 😳❀️ This guy has charm man...even if he portrays grey-shade, negative type characters...he portrays them beautifully...and his attitude is like cherry on the cake...cake being his acting...that too blackforest one!😳😍 

And yes, I am certainly looking forward to Panchi-Sid considering that Panchi is my 2nd fav. female character on this show and Sid...well i think first!!☺️😳😳 I like Abhay and Shaurya...but they dont make me all *dreamy eyed* like Siddhanth!☺️😍😍 So yaaa...😳😳

Only thing that sort of scares me is that if Siddhanth in vampire and Shaurya is human...Ekta might use MiYa as fillers...and I don't want them to be one...I want a story for them which has depth...you know what I mean??

But I am certainly looking forward to Panchi-Siddhanth (His name is siddhanth too in the show, right??)

Love,
Nitz
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Don't worry Anki...I am also with you when it comes to being odd one out! πŸ˜› I love siddhanth since Remix days, and now apart from priya...siddhanth comes as my second reason to watch this show!! 😳❀️ This guy has charm man...even if he portrays grey-shade, negative type characters...he portrays them beautifully...and his attitude is like cherry on the cake, blackforest to be precise!😳😍 

And yes, I am certainly looking forward to Panchi-Sid considering that Panchi is my 2nd fav. female character on this show and Sid...well i think first!!☺️😳😳 I like Abhay and Shaurya...but they dont make me all *dreamy eyed* like Siddhanth!☺️😍😍 So yaaa...😳😳

Only thing that sort of scares me is that if Siddhanth in vampire and Shaurya is human...Ekta might use MiYa as fillers...and I don't want them to be one...I want a story for them which has depth...you know what I mean??

But I am certainly looking forward to Panchi-Siddhanth (His name is siddhanth too in the show, right??)

Love,
Nitz

Thank god I have someone to share my excitement with!! πŸ˜ƒ I might even have to start a Panchi-Sid AT all on my own; I loved them so much!! πŸ˜³ I know right? He has charm. Grey, inviting, sensual charm - and that makes me love him a lot more!! πŸ˜ƒ

Wow. Hi five!! πŸ˜ƒ Well, Kabir used to my favourite male character .. but since he ain't getting any scenes, Sid might as well replace him and become my favourite!! πŸ˜³ And I so agree .. Panchi is my 2nd favourite female character too, next to Misha ofcourse! And he DOES make me dreamy-eyed!! πŸ˜³

I think Shaurya is a werewolf .. And they shouldn't even dare to sideline Priya Wal's story. They'd have to face heavy consequences. 

Same here! And yeah .. I guess. πŸ˜Š

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
AkanshaπŸ€—
how ya been !

this is the 1st time i m seeing sid 
so yeah i do like their scene 
it was cute 
i wonder how they will fall in love

Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pooji-

AkanshaπŸ€—

how ya been !

this is the 1st time i m seeing sid 
so yeah i do like their scene 
it was cute 
i wonder how they will fall in love

Hey Pooji!! πŸ€— 

I have been fine, thanks. How about you? πŸ˜Š

Aww, you should have seen Mahi Way & Remix. Two of the best shows ever made. πŸ˜ƒ Me too! Can't wait for their story! πŸ˜ƒ

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yaa and Kabir too...I like all them but they don't have that affect on me!! Me loves Siddhanth!! ❀️
And yes ofcourse...Love Misha a lot...the only reason to watch this show man (apart from siddhanth now ofcourse😳) She is special!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— 

And exactly...I can't bear to see Priya Wal sidelined! Ofcourse she is not the main lead and i know that...and I dont even care about that part you know?? I mean screen-space doesn't matter to me...as long as the story is strong...and I would love to have beautiful storyline for Misha and not just use her as a filler...Priya is too precious to be a filler! So I hope tht MiYa's love story is not a filler...and develops beautifully!

I don't know if Shaurya is a werewolf or not Anki...someone asked him on facebook and he said he isn't werewolf (before his entry in this show)...but you never know!! Its ekta's show! I wouldn't care if he is human, as long as they aren't ignored completely or used as fillers!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am also first time seeing him.. sorry I did not liked him.. currently I did not like the track.. they shown him so cheap... may some interesting story comes up in future..
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i thought panchi's boss would be Abhays bro.
Anyway, lets see.
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Akansha - You seem to echo my expectations and sentiments about Sid's character. I was expecting a very evil, dull character but here he comes - a charmer, casanova and somebody who is totally opposite to Panchchi, in all aspects. And guess what, he doesn't believe in hiding those facts about him - danke ki chot par announce karta hai πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I think he will add more interest to the show. 

So, welcome Sid πŸ˜Š
rmitra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Paanchi & Sid are really awesome