India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha's change (Page 4)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
You guys, something is bothering me about Naku in the current track.

In the "U, Me, Aur TV" video, it's stated that Naku and Baji are the ones to plan the whole shadow thing to drive Kala out of her hide and admit to everything.

I concede that the plan is great and I could see Baji do something like this to get to the enemy. But Naku? Naku has always been innocent at heart and she would never play games with people, be it Kala or someone else, like this. She said to Kala once that she would never play, or fall as low as Kala, then why this game to draw out Kala?

Yes, it seems effective. Yes, it's reaching the point of a life-and-death situation. Yes, Naku did say that she would do anything for her Saab if his life is threatened. But to play the same psychological games that Kala is so known for? Giving her some of her own medicine?

I don't know what to think or feel about Naku after this. Somehow, this isn't her.

But... maybe I should watch tonight's episode before judging her. I dunno. Your thoughts?

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

In the "U, Me, Aur TV" video, it's stated that Naku and Baji are the ones to plan the whole shadow thing to drive Kala out of her hide and admit to everything.

I concede that the plan is great and I could see Baji do something like this to get to the enemy. But Naku? Naku has always been innocent at heart and she would never play games with people, be it Kala or someone else, like this. She said to Kala once that she would never play, or fall as low as Kala, then why this game to draw out Kala?

Yes, it seems effective. Yes, it's reaching the point of a life-and-death situation. Yes, Naku did say that she would do anything for her Saab if his life is threatened. But to play the same psychological games that Kala is so known for? Giving her some of her own medicine?

I don't know what to think or feel about Naku after this. Somehow, this isn't her.

But... maybe I should watch tonight's episode before judging her. I dunno. Your thoughts?
I agree with u,but i will put my thoughts on hold till i see today's epi. ,may be the whole plan is of baaji,since in recent times he is not given proper spece.so may be with today's epi. they r trying to
bring old thinking baaji back.
Let's wait & watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
i dont know.  just caught up on the episodes from past couple of weeks.  just briefly, i think if you did a full comparison of this new Donness Naku and the old Naku...the 2 are poles apart.  just look at the scene where Nakku put's on Dutta's coat and takes his gun..then goes to calm a rioting crowd.  look at the flashbacks of the scene in which the dark Nakku was tooo scared to walk down the temple steps and through the crowd by herself.  she needed Dutta to take her by the hand and walk her down. This Nakku seems not to have all the charm and innocence of her older self.  I guess it is natural for characters to evolve, but i dont know whther this evolution is too fast and too much. and i would prefer Nakku remaining as Nakku, not transforming into a Dutta's mini me

Edited by Hessa85 - 05 February 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

i dont know.  just caught up on the episodes from past couple of weeks.  just briefly, i think if you did a full comparison of this new Donness Naku and the old Naku...the 2 are poles apart.  just look at the scene where Nakku put's on Dutta's coat and takes his gun..then goes to calm a rioting crowd.  look at the flashbacks of the scene in which the dark Nakku was tooo scared to walk down the temple steps and through the crowd by herself.  she needed Dutta to take her by the hand and walk her down. This Nakku seems not to have all the charm and innocence of her older self.  I guess it is natural for characters to evolve, but i dont know whther this evolution is too fast and too much. and i would prefer Nakku remaining as Nakku, not transforming into a Dutta's mini me

Feel the same way. D fell for the old Naku. I'm afraid that the changes in her are too much too fast.

sikkaishaHessa85

vanita22 Newbie
vanita22
vanita22

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

I think same like and liked each line of urs elysia. personally i dont like mahi's acting much but i started liking her jungle part to her face discl.her innocence was too gud. but somehow i feel her innocence has lost. And I feel in dutta's presence she acts well. so, i m waiting 4 their meeting like everyone.

sikkaishaElysia

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

I've been thinking about the recent changes in Nakusha's character and LTL, and all of a sudden I find myself deeply disturbed. I'm sure that others have had the same doubts and thoughts as I'm having right now, but I need to vent and maybe be convinced that I'm wrong, that things will be just fine.

In the recent episodes, since January started, I've been sensing changes in Nakusha. We've all seen them. Her renewed strength and female Don-ness. I liked it. But now I'm having second thoughts. With Jayesh Patil moving on to his next project, I fear that LTL is truly going to change a lot more than any of us want. I fear that these changes in Nakusha are permanent and that the Seema-track is a part of this new LTL (the Jayesh Patil-less LTL). Elysia, this evolution was inevitable to be honest. I don't think it has anything to do with Jayesh Patil less episode. It's basically creatives who decides the track.

I'm paranoid, I know. But for the love of Nakusha, I can't watch her change this way. Things that worry me:

1) Nakusha used to weep whenever her Saab was in pain. But I don't see the same amount of pain or sorrow on her face now as I did before. She cries less. I know it's weird to dislike someone for crying less, but part of what made Nakku Nakku was her tears. The tears that she always spilled when the man she loved was in any kind of pain. I don't agree elysia, I still remember how much people hates AS, Babi and Nakusha crying all the time. Firstly, she did cry  a lot of times when she heard of D's accident but she has this faith that Dutta is alive. So she focused all her energies in finding out where he is.

Also, now that the brown color is gone... I need to see Nakku in her. With the new changes, I fear that she'll disappear. The innocence, the quiet strength, her instant actions whenever her Saab was in any kind of danger (like when she jumped into a car to find him just as she heard that he was out there somewhere alone and in danger). Post FR its been 3 months now and I don't feel she has changed much. I can still see the innocence ( for instance when she came to save D at chaskar's den, where she took a shot for D, where she argues with him for doubting her chastity, where she fed drunk d in the kitchen, where she went away from his room saying that she will come only when he'll call her.

I'm almost worried about the Tasha reunion (if it ever happens - what with the new changes, who knows what the CVs have in mind).

2) Nakusha has been spending her time visiting the police, visiting the villages and letting them worship her, driving around in a car with Baji, visiting mandir and praying non-stop. But the Nakusha before wouldn't have spent valuable time doing all this. If she had even the slightest feeling that her Saab was alive, she would've searched for him non-stop (not just by car, but by foot as well). She would've searched the jungle, she would've searched every single house herself, asked questions. She would've been a lot more desperate and less nicely dressed. She would've gone on a tireless hunt for her Saab. Now all this that you have mentioned was part of the track which got introduced to pave an easy way for Dutta/MR exit from the show. Hence they showed Nakusha as heir of D's wealth and status. She did not visit villagers so that they worship her, she stopped by to drink water and as she is D's wife so they gave her this status. She didn't wear any new saree nor she didn't look over the top. If they had shown more of her visiting places, I swear it would have made us crazy. So they just summed it up when naku said " baji saab ko har jaga dhond liya, kahi pata nah chala' when I saw her convo with Baji, she was crying and look scared whether her faith is right or wrong.

But instead, I see her pacing around in his room. I see her visiting the mandir and chit-chatting with Chanda. I see her driving around in a car with Baji. I see her visiting villages and then leaving without even searching them. I see her as composed rather than desperately searching. Now why did she go to Mandir elysia, not to have a chat with Chanda. Right ! . She went to pray for him and I am happy they spare us those scenes. I would never want to bore myself more with these scenes LOL Now she has also kept savitri vrat for him, she is not eating nor drinking anything. It's all because of D. She still is praying to Bappa (her only pillar of hope)

It worries me that she has changed like this. It's a good thing to develop characters, but some characteristics, some things should remain the same. For instance, Dutta changes as well, but his core is still the same. He's still Dutta - the one who stumbles when emotions attack, the one gets so angry that he blows up. I want Nakusha to remain as Nakusha, too. I want her innocence to remain, her fierce love for Dutta to remain. The fierce love that should've had her searching wildly for him in every single house by herself. (Now D has called her , she asked baji to look for D. I' m happy that she stayed at home.  She is D's wife, AS's daughter in law, and she also has this responsibility to look after PN. She stayed to keep an eye on Kala. She asked baji to search for him in dance clubs etc. Her fierce love for D is same. She is still the same. Just few things were changed to pave way for D's exit. Now that MR is staying. you should not worry hun. Slowly things will improve.

Maybe she does. Maybe we're just not shown it. But whenever she's shown, she's shown as composed or eerily calm. With the exception of a few moments (such as when the parcil comes with Dutta's burnt clothes). There were many , for instance when she hears D's voice when truck was approaching to hit D. she shouted and woke up. Hence spoke with Bajji that her saab is in some kinda danger and her faith is now shaking . How can she convince herself and others that he is alive. She had tears in her eyes.  Another instance, where Kala convinced everyone that D is dead and Nakusha behind it. Nakusha was crying , pleading innocently to AS to keep faith in her. The moment where Kala take her mangalsutra, Nakusha looked lost and shattered. Then she was crying when D called. She was weeping continuously. I could see her childlike innocence when she said " saab u don't love. my love is worthless for you. you don't know whats happening with me here, you are my strength come back to me.." this is just fresh start again. as now MR is staying in the show. I am sure you won't be disappointed elysia, just keep your faith. CVs are extremely talented and they have tried their best to keep the show alive. Y'day was enough proof of what they can do. They stayed true to Kala's character. Even many people were complaining that Kala has lost her sheen. But believe u me, Nakusha has not changed nor LTL.

It's like... something has changed in her. Something essential that should've remained the same. I just... can't put my finger on it. All I know is that it worries me and even annoys me. I want the old feel of the show back.

Childish thing to say, I know.

3) The blood-on-Seema's-maang scene didn't disturb me until the camera focused a bit too much on it. What is it supposed to mean? Where are we headed? Are these sudden changes a result of Jayesh Patil's leave? That is, if he has left the show. Or maybe the CVs are trying out something new? Maybe they're trying to figure things out? Seema's maang scenes was just to create sensationalism. and I guess that was also shown to pave way for D's exit. I am sure things will become normal now. I don't think it has something to do with Jayesh Patil's exit. As I told you its Creatives who decide the track. Just wait and watch. I m sure you won't be disappointed. I somehow have faith things are going to be much more interesting and DN union is gonna b amazing. Fingers crossed.

I swear I'm going crazy here.

Your thoughts, please. 

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 06 February 2011 at 10:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.Pooja_219-Huma-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

She wanted to divert Kala's attention from Dutta. In a way stopping her not to search for D so that she does not succeed in Killing Him. Hence Bajji and Naku made this plan to discourage Kala and stop her from moving further.  But they did not know that She will take this step of keeping them all confined in the store room. His life is threatened so what she did was justified. I appreciate her this move. Though she put herself in danger but not her saab. She knows that D's has left that Kotha and moved somewhere else. She stopped Bajji to not search for him further as some people might be chasing bajji also. Elysia, relax hun. Things will automatically change when D will come back with full force.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

Go to top