Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha's change (Page 3)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i feel nakusha's character changed with the FR...she became challenging kala after her truth being exposed... wich was gd 2 c...

i've nt seen the recent epis...jus scenes wer its dutta..lol...so cnt comment on her don-ness avatar bt i wud like 2 naku being the sme naku we knw a yr ago... the 1 tht non stop talks bak bak n does zidd..i hpe 2 c mre of tht after tasha's reunion

It's true that her character changed following the FR. She had to change somewhat in order to become stronger against Kala. It's just that the village scenes became a bit too much for me. To an extent, I like the new strength in Nakku. She's proved once again that she's the only woman that deserves to be the wife of Bhao. But I just want her core to remain the same.

I think that developing characters is a good thing (important thing), but the core of a character that is so unique and loved should remain the same. Bhao is still Bhao, no matter the developments the CVs write for him. Nakku should remain Nakku, no matter what developments the CVs write for her as well. I just really want them to stay true to her character, you know? Have her standing up and fighting Kala, but keep her innocent with her nervous habits and such. In the end, Nakku is who she is. She cannot change for anyone, not even Bhao. She told Kala that once. Maybe not the Bhao part, but the part about how she can't change who she is.

Just like Dutta can't change who he is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I dont think Naku has really changed or exhibited characteristics she hasnt shown before...except the jeep driving ofcourse. After JP's departure what I found disturbing was the creeping in of certain ektaish elements:
-The Kala vs Naku scenes: Kala's reveal to Naku didnt really serve any purpose other than these scenes. Otherwise Naku hasnt really done anything which she would have done even if she hadnt know about Kala. This has consumed lot of screen time and the scenes have been mostly boring except few like the scene when Kala plays on Naku's psychology by sending Dutta's burnt clothes....
-Kala becoming a larger than life villian: This is a very Ektaish element where the vamps used to be invincible. Infact Kala pretty much reminds me of Komolika these days along with Sudarshan who is her funny side-kick just like Komo main used to have. Earlier too Kala used to be vampish but she was careful not to attract too much attention. But these days she is behind most attacks on Dutta which DuJi have ignored thus dumbing down their characters. During JP's time he ensured Kala used pyschology to get to her victims.

I think Dutta's accident was planned even b4 so that he could come across Seema. But they might have delayed it to coincide with MR's leave. But I feel all the dragfest after the accident wasnt a part of their original script but added to make way for MR's exit if that happenned. Thats why I guess there was so much talk of Dutta's heir. Only thing abt Naku that I didnt like was she copying Dutta's mannerisms. Many women after widowhood are forced to take up their husband's responsibilities esp if he was a public figure like Dutta...but that doesnt mean they adopt his mannerisms too. She can retain her own characteristics and yet play Dutta's benefactor role for her husband's subjects.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaCrystal29-Carrie-meghaparti

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
After JP's departure what I found disturbing was the creeping in of certain ektaish elements:
-The Kala vs Naku scenes: Kala's reveal to Naku didnt really serve any purpose other than these scenes. Otherwise Naku hasnt really done anything which she would have done even if she hadnt know about Kala. This has consumed lot of screen time and the scenes have been mostly boring except few like the scene when Kala plays on Naku's psychology by sending Dutta's burnt clothes....
-Kala becoming a larger than life villian: This is a very Ektaish element where the vamps used to be invincible. Infact Kala pretty much reminds me of Komolika these days along with Sudarshan who is her funny side-kick just like Komo main used to have. Earlier too Kala used to be vampish but she was careful not to attract too much attention. But these days she is behind most attacks on Dutta which DuJi have ignored thus dumbing down their characters. During JP's time he ensured Kala used pyschology to get to her victims.

This is exactly what has been bothering me. The Ektaish elements. Do you think that the CVs are even aware of this? Maybe one should write to them or something. I'm worried that LTL is going to lose what makes it stand out and be unique and instead turn into another typical drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-Carrie-MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

After JP's departure what I found disturbing was the creeping in of certain ektaish elements:

This is exactly what has been bothering me. The Ektaish elements. Do you think that the CVs are even aware of this? Maybe one should write to them or something. I'm worried that LTL is going to lose what makes it stand out and be unique and instead turn into another typical drama.

The same thing worries me Ana. Some things the new writer has handled well like the post reveal trauma till the slap gate. During this time LTL was most rocking except the Kala-Naku scenes. But maybe we must point it out. Perhaps we must start a new suggestions thread that we did before the FR.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

The same thing worries me Ana. Some things the new writer has handled well like the post reveal trauma till the slap gate. During this time LTL was most rocking except the Kala-Naku scenes. But maybe we must point it out. Perhaps we must start a new suggestions thread that we did before the FR.

Yeah, I think that would be a really good thing to do. If nothing else, then at least the CVs should know what worries the fans of the show, how we feel about some of those Ektaish elements. I think that it would also put a lot of minds to rest if we had the CVs know about our thoughts. We've obviously made an impact with our Keep-MR petitions and threads. Maybe we can make sure that they become more aware of those non-LTL tendencies that has been plaguing us for the past several episodes, and maybe they'll be more careful in the future.

I mean, what if they haven't noticed it themselves? What if it helped to point it out and let them know?

Okay, I can tell that I'm jumping to conclusions here. I'm paranoid. I haven't even given the CVs a chance to pull things together following the whole MR-staying-anyway decision. Maybe they just need time to flesh out the new track or something.

I guess that I just don't want to take the risk and ignore those Ektaish elements in case that they appear more often in the future.

sikkaisha

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

arrgg guyz i seriusly dont understand y CVs r going ekta kapoor style!! AngryAngryespecialy  with da seema/chanda trak n da sindoor in her maangDead..at this rate they will surely ruin LTL..!!

OuchOuchOuch

xoxox
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

arrgg guyz i seriusly dont understand y CVs r going ekta kapoor style!! AngryAngryespecialy  with da seema/chanda trak n da sindoor in her maangDead..at this rate they will surely ruin LTL..!!

OuchOuchOuch

xoxox

I can't help but worry. I think that I'm going to write an email to the CVs in hope that they read and, well, just to make sure that they're aware. I won't write on the behalf of other viewers since we all share differents thoughts on the matter, but I feel a need to let them know about the Ektaish elements etc. I don't know. I'm really bothered and worried for the future episodes.

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

OuchOuchOuch

xoxox

I can't help but worry. I think that I'm going to write an email to the CVs in hope that they read and, well, just to make sure that they're aware. I won't write on the behalf of other viewers since we all share differents thoughts on the matter, but I feel a need to let them know about the Ektaish elements etc. I don't know. I'm really bothered and worried for the future episodes.
yeh i tink dats a gud idea..at least let dem kno n warn dem nt 2 do ekta styl inh...lets hope dey do get da msg Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
x

Go to top