India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha's change (Page 2)

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I believe the khoon bhari maang scene was shown to create grounds for Seema to turn negative in the future episodes. After Kala being exposed and punished/kicked out of PN, the vamp slot is to be filled and i guess that would be done in Seema's form. Initially she was only seeking Dutta's forgiveness so that she could redeem herself but now after his accident and twists of fate (i.e. incidents like him brought to her kotha of all the places after accident and also his blood accidently filling her maang) she has started to believe that its more to it between them than just forgiveness and redemption.

She is completely oblivious of developments in Dutta's love life and it is this knowledge in the future that would eventually lead her to turn negative. She would feel it as her right to get Dutta back on grounds of these incidents.  She kept on questioning chacha ji in the last episode that God had meant them to be together and that is why Dutta was brought to her in this sorry state.

So i think we all must hang in there and stop worrying abt the khoon bhari maang scene as it is a setting ground for seema's future track to create disruptions between Dutta and Nakusha!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishacelestaebfunofbb123

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Thank you for all your thoughts, guys. It somewhat relieved my mind. I still have mixed feelings, but I think that it's because I don't know in which direction the CVs are headed. Not exactly. And added to that, I've got bad experience with creatives that move on from a great project and leave it in the hands of others.

But I'm just hoping that things will start making more sense. That LTL will get its old feel back.

@Beees: I had that same thought. That the maang-blood-scene is meant for something later on. I've got a feeling that Seema will turn negative at some point, but as sweet as she is now (in spite of actually being extremely selfish), I can't be sure.
Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

But I'm just hoping that things will start making more sense. That LTL will get its old feel back.

@Beees: I had that same thought. That the maang-blood-scene is meant for something later on. I've got a feeling that Seema will turn negative at some point, but as sweet as she is now (in spite of actually being extremely selfish), I can't be sure.

Well.....no matter how sweet she appears at the moment....she's one selfish woman who even now is thinking abt herself and not Dutta.......her negativity would be unveiled once Kala exits and Tasha reunite. Just hang in thereSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beees

Originally posted by Elysia

Well.....no matter how sweet she appears at the moment....she's one selfish woman who even now is thinking abt herself and not Dutta.......her negativity would be unveiled once Kala exits and Tasha reunite. Just hang in thereSmile

Hanging Smile Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishabfunofbb123

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Ur always welcome...............this is something i absolutely love abt this forum.....vr all distances apart yet interacting and sharing our thoughts as if vr in a conversation face to face!!!Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishabfunofbb123

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beees

Ur always welcome...............this is something i absolutely love abt this forum.....vr all distances apart yet interacting and sharing our thoughts as if vr in a conversation face to face!!!Smile 

Indeed, we are Smile I'm trying not to worry too much about the new changes in LTL, but with new CVs... anything can happen.

sikkaisha

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I agree with you, Nakusha has made a drastic change, she is no longer the shy, stage-fright kinda girl. She has made a full 180 degree turn in 8 months, granted she has been through a lot, but I still can't get over the driving the car part. 
As for Baji, I think his character is wasted in the show, during the jungle scene he was constantly looking for Dutta and Nakku and now all the guy does is support Nakku emotionally and drive her to and from the mandir. 
Hope that this week we don't only see Dutta lying in bed, this thing is going on for too long, have to admit.  I think this is the longest lull period of LTL.

-Carrie-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

i feel nakusha's character changed with the FR...she became challenging kala after her truth being exposed... wich was gd 2 c...

i've nt seen the recent epis...jus scenes wer its dutta..lol...so cnt comment on her don-ness avatar bt i wud like 2 naku being the sme naku we knw a yr ago... the 1 tht non stop talks bak bak n does zidd..i hpe 2 c mre of tht after tasha's reunion

-Carrie-

Go to top