Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
me already in dream landDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_darklove_

akashpansari Groupbie
akashpansari
akashpansari

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I think dat jungle cottage is best for that where they forget there al misunderstanding nd dive in the sea of luv..

_darklove_

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Umm...they may go to Mumbai. (in many other serials they are showing the couples' going to mumbai for HM, so i thought so.Embarrassed)...now if they will be going to mumbai, arohi may take in jeans n tees along with her...or may be long skirts as well. Smile...while arjun his usual stuff- jeans n shirt.LOL.....n if they are planning to show HM, then surely that is to rekindle their love.Embarrassed....may be under the influence of alcohol ArjuHi consummate n later they regret it 'coz they are on hatred terms now.Ouch......n during this HM track, we can get to see some nice peppy numbers like- I Hate Love Stories title track or may be a romantic number as a dream sequence.Embarrassed

BUT BUT BUT all this ONLY if they do go on HM. 'coz am really not sure whether they will be shown going on one, as may be some trouble arise before they can leave for their HMUnhappy...you know there's still one week..so anything can happen.Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhLove14_darklove_

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
its resveredWink

_darklove_

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
cantttt waittt..............we lll luv itttttttt i m sure.....
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
No matter where they go bt they should be together all alone so that we can enjoy sm special arjuhi moments
sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

i really dont want to think what will happen i wanan get suprised ehehe..lol
im sure we will get to see some amazing scenes.. im sure scenes where both will be feeling love again

I too want some surprises & hope to see some great love scenes between Arjuhi & their realization of love for each-other
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
i wud love dem 2 go 2 shimla.......addin sm effects frm KMH 1..... awww it wl b sooo romantic! :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index