India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

is it fair to pooja?

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i know people are very disappointed on akshay and pooja jodi but i was thinking about that. I know it is unfair for akshay to be with pooja but what about manjari and pooja..  is it fair to pooja if her love goes to save her sister's life or something. i mean i agree akshay doesn't love pooja but she does. i'm not saying they should be a couple or not but what kind of sister would manjari be if she marries akshay, despite knowing how much pooja loves him? 

i don't think i'd be able to look at my self if i married my sister's love .. i mean whether she marries him or not is her choice but i don't think i would be able to do something like that... especially since in this senerio, manjari doesn't love akshay.. she treats him as her best friend, and in some cases older brother...  i know its not directly said but she acts with akshay the same way i treat my brothers... u no the joking around and the pleasee help me   thing she does...

what do you think.. is it fair on pooja if manjari goes to akshay.. i know its unfair for akshay to marries his love's sister but nobody knows about his love and its his decision to keep it that way, so i blame only him for his condition!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionram92-Mema-spamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Pooja deserves Akshay and she should b with him seeing how much she cares about her family and Akshay's family,she doesn't deserve a heartbreak atleast and yeah Manjari doesn't deserve Akshay!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNWooHooHaha21

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
it is unfair too pooja if manjiri and akshay do get together-but thats in the short-run...
what if in the long run akshay never ever loves her???her life will be a mess,considering the fact that she is such a nice girl,i think its ony fair that she does get married to someone who really loves her
i would like akshay and pooja to happen only if he resiprocates her feelings....
i have a sister too...but just for th sake of her short term happiness i wouldnt want her to marry someone who didnt love her....
as for manjiri i wouldnt want her to get married to anyone before she get known with the real ways of life!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionRadiantTreasure-Rumi-frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I agree with what Shruti said. . .
If for once i think that Akshay-Puja should be together (though I dont want that to happen) , then Puja's life is ruined for life time. Every girl wants to marry a person who will love her the most in the world . . . . .
And in Akshay puja case, the way AKSHAY'S LOVE, CARE and CONCERN is shown for MANJARI, I think it will be very disappointing for Puja to know that Akshay loves her own sister so much and it will be VERY DIFFICULT for Akshay also to fall in love AGAIN that too with Manjari's sister. . . . It was ok if Puja - Manjari were not related. . .But their relationship matters a lot in this case
Sometimes I feel AKSHAY is better ALONE. . .
The CV's must have not involved Puja in this Triangle OR Quadrangle whatever it is ! !

Edited by frenz4u - 23 January 2011 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
it will be unfair to pooja

WooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

it is unfair too pooja if manjiri and akshay do get together-but thats in the short-run...
what if in the long run akshay never ever loves her???her life will be a mess,considering the fact that she is such a nice girl,i think its ony fair that she does get married to someone who really loves her
i would like akshay and pooja to happen only if he resiprocates her feelings....
i have a sister too...but just for th sake of her short term happiness i wouldnt want her to marry someone who didnt love her....
as for manjiri i wouldnt want her to get married to anyone before she get known with the real ways of life!
Nicely said!!Clap

WooHooHaha21

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Earlier I said if not Manjari then Akshay need a new girl but not Pooja.But now the story changed and I think Akshay really needs a new girl in his life,neither Pooja nor Manjari.Because if he married Manjari then it would be unfair to Pooja.Again if Akshay get married with Pooja, then will he be able to love her as a wife deserves?

But I think we should wait for the progress of the story.Kyunki picture abhi baki hai mere dost.ROFLWho knows what will happen next?After all its a TV serial.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index