India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

beard or shaved

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I think  Siddhartha karnick carries off beard look better than the shaved look. I have seen him in Mahi way and his looks and the character was amazing. He looks good with clean shave, but beard suit him more.

What do you guys think???

He is hottie, no doubts about that.

Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 22 January 2011 at 3:47pm

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
No replyCry. Have anyone else seen Sid before this show?

Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 22 January 2011 at 4:15pm
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I dont know which one I prefer! I loved him in Mahi Way (not ishaan...but his looks + acting), but I love him shaved as well...reminds me of Arjun in Remix! I dont really care actually...I just love himmm in whatever ways!! Actually when I first saw him in MW, i hated his look but it later grew on me Tongue Have always loved his shaved look...so I dont know...

But OMG! I really hope we get tons of moments between him and Priya...they both will rock the screen together again! 

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 22 January 2011 at 4:24pm
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

I dont know which one I prefer! I loved him in Mahi Way (not ishaan...but his looks + acting), but I love him shaved as well...reminds me of Arjun in Remix! I dont really care actually...I just love himmm in whatever ways!! Actually when I first saw him in MW, i hated his look but it later grew on me Tongue Have always loved his shaved look...so I dont know...

But OMG! I really hope we get tons of moments between him and Priya...they both will rock the screen together again! 

Really, when I saw him the first time in Mahi way, I just fell in love with his looks. He dressed really nice in Mahi way. His look was really classy.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index