India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

SAVE PAVITRA RISTA GET LOGICAL

damu99 Newbie
damu99
damu99

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Whats this show coming too bhagvan manav and maiyaa archana r coming out of my ears…..As if in pavitra rista everyone sings less praises for them ….now other show cast r also singing praises for them which I cant digest….pavitra rista was so good….whats happening ?????????? And I cant understand why no one can see this stupidity and praise it for everything good that this people do……Its like being blind for everything manav & archana do…..How they can be at all the places in everyones life and do good & be perfect and make those faces and get away……..SORRY if I am being rude but I cant understand this …Did u see manavs expressions when the leads of other shows were praising him what expressions he was making and whats wrong with everyone ….Is being a waiter like being a beggar and manav had pulled carts…was  a mechanic done odd jobs…..was it not ok….

The funny scene in maha epo  was when rudra and manav r on the terrace and rudra asks the goons for the bag…manav tells rudra lets get out and then rudra says "mere biwi ka photo hai us mein"so our bhagvan ki light jal jati hai…..he gets ready and says ok lets get them there could have been other important things in the bag too….god and people like that too…..Rudra was so good he actually made manav look like a waiter his voice, personality, and acting is amazing. Why is he made god in all the scenes convently  and he does it so badly….please cvs do something he is a very good dancer but not as a actor ….have my doubts his saving grace is archana who I think is a fab actress..i am sorry if his fans don't like it but I think satish is far better….plz put more of family scenes without archana & manav being involved …

And plz archana ….manavs magic not working its boring us …plz get some logic in the story it getting more & more illogical other actors r being wasted other tracks r wasted like ajit vandu,satish varsha vaishali dharmesh ….both the mothers majusha .her mom,jaywant & his mom…..com on guys these r the people who made pavitra rista intresting to watch…..now just that I am addicted to this show I watch it but now its frustrating & with new shows coming future is black for pavitra rista if u guys don't act now.DO SOMETHING SAVE PAVITRA RISTA……

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vnnnNAVITPrakant2charity10misskatrinaektarfapyarTanyaz

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
hun itss ektaaaaaaaaa showww,, ravan ko bhii ye loog baghvan bana tei haii manav archana tu sirf insan haii lolss but i knoww whatss upp with manav andd archu alwaysss supoortingg the oness tht are against themm
rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hahahhahaha. Dats a gud point. Even im bored of d show now. My fav Mahesh Shetty has anyway been missin in d episodes. CVs r u guys listening? bring d excitement bak... atleast everyday dere was somethin 2 luk forward 2. now we know it ll just b manav n archana eye lokcing n every1 just praisin dem.
CatPooh2 Groupbie
CatPooh2
CatPooh2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
yaaaaa i said the exact same thing.... very boring and disappointing now.... Need the spice back... Need a good looker back... Need the excitement back.... need the thrill of whats-going-to-happen-next back...  Need Jaywant back !!!
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damu99

The funny scene in maha epo  was when rudra and manav r on the terrace and rudra asks the goons for the bag'manav tells rudra lets get out and then rudra says "mere biwi ka photo hai us mein"so our bhagvan ki light jal jati hai'..he gets ready and says ok lets get them there could have been other important things in the bag too'.god and people like that too'..

LOLLOL Good post damu

They [CVs ]portray manav archana as d ultimate saviour of this serial.

Sabke rakwale Arman d mighty LOL

Edited by simplyshraddha - 24 January 2011 at 1:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swtbaby

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Its a tv show and anything can happen on them.  Like the new show Sanskaar Lakshmi, very fresh and cheerful!
swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@simplysharddha tht post of ur waz so funny lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prakant2ektarfapyar

snehanair12 Newbie
snehanair12
snehanair12

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I comptly agree as i am not watching pvr these days as the story is getting bored these days......I dont know why jaywant is also dissapprd form the show for a long time.......get jaywant back so there is some spice,thrill & excitmnt in the show.........

Go to top