India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet:please REGISTER your wedding.make it LEGAL

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

The episode was like a yummy extra rich moist sweet chocolate melt in your mouth cake........
when you eat dessert after you have sooooo waited for it...it tastes much more sweeter....

Wow......at least Geet  has someone from her Maika coming...to give her some honour...some status from the maika side....and not make her feel is an "anath" marrying Maan. ..but this is due to Maan isnt it. He made sure her honour and her feelings , both are taken are of.......jiyo Maan jiyo.....

Sindoor, mangalsutra, phere.....ashirwad, bidai....I cried when she did the rice thing...even though it was to Darji who never was her well wisher till now......even though Maan has been more like her father, mother, friend, boss, husband...everything to her since she came to Delhi...still....the idea of never belonging to your own family again....of becoming "parayi" to native family.....is something that makes any girl cry...I cried with Geet today.....in her long awaited wish  fulfilled....and her emotional tears at not being a Handa anymore.....

But above all this..I do want to remind the CVS...that is highly critical to show Maan taking Geet to the registrar office and getting legal stamp on the marriage......A wedding is NOT LEGAL until it is registered with constitution of India......Maneet cannot make same mistake that ws made at Dev-Geet's wedding. Yes this wedding was bigger and better and people were invited and there are eyewitnesses...but still wedding has to be registered.

CVs....this is a very critical step...THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA , the businessman who is shrewd, and the Geet Ka Maan who restores her honour in society....cannot forget this important step.
I dont mind if Daadi or Darji are the ones who remind Maneet that this important step yet needs to be done...without which.. Maneet marriage will remain illegal.

Hope CVs have thought about this.  Maybe the pic posted in FB, in which Geet is sitting on SEJ and Maan is in office attire....is because Maan has got ready to take her to register the marriage....and will ask her to get ready too...I sincerely hope so.

I

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressmgdg_2010blackb28

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Dun worry hun
They will show it
Just wait n watch
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Good point its good to register your marriage!!

Its a must aajkal kay zamaney mai !!
mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
good point bluey.......WinkThumbs Up
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
oh i hope dat doznt becom a problem. Ouch

• Page 1 of 1