Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- 22nd January 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
 Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
22nd January Written Update

Hey guys sorry for the big delay pooja told me she would do it so i went to work but when i got home i had a PM from her..... so im very very sorry.... i feel its my fault and promise to never let this happen again..... this wont too detailed it'll be like the live update.....

the episode starts with arohi telling shefali that going outside today is more exciting..... they both go to the club and arjun is there and they both think that now its going to be fun..... Arjun goes on to the dance floor and starts to dance with a girl and arohi gets jealous..... Then arohi and shefali both sit down and arjun comes to there table and arjun and shefali hug..... arohi pulls shefali away and tells her not to talk to him and arjun pulls her and asks any problem and shefali tells arohi to tell arjun that you told me not to talk to him..... arjun asks arohi if she's jealous and arohi says dont be stupd im just trying to save my friend since you were just flirting with another girl.... arjun tells her that girl is his night plan and arohi says that your right and even i dont feel like going home.... arjun tells her to stop talking rubbish and asks why is she here..... Arohi says that the same reason your here and arjun tells her that i came here because of why every husband comes..... Then he says to meet someone more HOTT then their wife and arohi asks that you dont find your wife HOTT and arohi takes her hair out and arjun asks her what is she doing..... arohi says that you said it your self that you dont find your wife hott maybe they might find you wife HOTT and she goes to the dance floor and starts to dance with guys..... Arjun gets jealous seeing her dance and he goes and pulls her away from all the guys..... arohi asks her what are you doing and arjun says that we're going home.....

Arjun pulls arohi into the house and up the stairs and arohi starts yelling at him and tells him that i wont listen to your stupid orders..... Arjun bends arohi's finger and says you'll hit me and then threatens him and arjun says that i wont hit you but i'll be mean to you that you yourself will tell me to leave you..... Arohi says oh really and arjun gets annoyed and says that you ruined my night and you have no right and arohi says that i got the right when you got married to me and im your wife and i have full right to bring you home..... Biji comes there and says that my bahu is right and then says that i wont say anything since you came home on time...... arjun takes her blessing and arohi says that my head hurts a lot and arjun says that i have work and they both start to go different ways.... biji stops them and tells them to come back and then tells them to change into sughraat clothes.... Arohi tells her that she doesnt wear all that and arjun smiles looking at her and biji tells him that you like her in that dress right and arjun says she looks like a monkey..... Biji then tells them to fight tomorrow and to go and get ready.....

Biji makes arohi sit in front of a mirror and starts to get arohi ready and arohi says that your doing all this but its of no use..... biji says that in the begining everyone feels like that and then tells arohi how pretty she looks..... arjun comes and biji tells him how good he looks and arjun tells her that nothing is going to happen between me and her..... biji pushes him in and he goes to the door to close it..... after the door closes arohi says now i have to stay in this uncomfortable dress and arjun tells her to change and that she should be comfortable in changing in front of him..... arohi says that only happened 2 times...... arjun goes and sits on the bed and then gets up and goes behind arohi and turns her around..... arohi asks him what is he doing and how dare you touch me and arjun says i got that right when you got married to me...... Arjun tells her do you remember and then says that im your husband and i have full rights and pulls her duppata and holds her close..... arohi goes aways and says that what are you doing and then says that you can do anything you want but you wont be able to touch my soul.... .arjun says that i dont want to touch your soul..... arjun pulls arohi into his arms and then tells her that now that your sooo close to me i dont want to do anything with you and pushes her away..... then he gets on the bed and says that its very comfortable wont you come and goes to sleep..... arohi goes to the stereo and hits it..... then she goes and sits that the edge of the bed and arjun hits her lightly in sleep..... arohi goes to the wall and picks up the bouquet and throws it at him then pulls the comforter away...... Finally she sits down in the corner and says that after this biji willl know that nothing can happen between me and arjun and falls asleep there......

In the morning someone trys to open the door and biji asks what happened and arohi says my neck hurts..... biji looks at room and asks what happened and arohi says that didnt i tell you and biji says that anyone will guess by looking at the room and from now on i'll close the door everyday and also this week i'll send you both on a honeymoon and hugs arohi, then leaves the room with a shocked arohi......

Arohi follows arjun down the stairs and tells him to tell biji to cancel the honeymoon plans..... arjun tells her to say it and arohi says that i cant say it cuz she wants this marriage to work and i dont want to hurt her feelings.... Arjun then says that if i tell her then she'll get very happy and then says that you want to be good in her eyes and i wont let that happen..... arohi tells him that i'll make you lose in every move and arjun says that i dont know the mean of lose and arohi says that your soo dumb that you wont know lot of words means and i'll teach you everything..... biji comes there and they both take arti and biji tells arjun that you got such a nice wife and you dont care......arohi tells biji that he doesnt know what care is and then tells biji to example it to him..... biji says that i will now go to your room i want to talk to arjun and kumood.... Then biji tells arjun and his mom to be in the mooh dikhi function and dont make any mistakes..... After Biji leaves arjun's mom complains to him and arjun tells her that i know how to make arohi look bad in biji's eyes and there will be something wrong in the function and arohi will do it herself.....

Arohi is in the room dancing when arjun comes and closes it and gives her the dress to wear for tonight's function..... arohi looks at it and says that its nice and says that you have a nice taste and arjun tells her to wear this and its an order..... arohi says that i wont wear this at alll..... arjun tells her that your married to this house now you have to stay according to us...... then he tells her not to create a drama tonight because they are his and his mom's special friends and if you misbehave with anyone that willl be bad for us and i want this party to go smoothly.....

Arjun goes outside and his mom asks him if arohi will fall in our trap and arjun says that i know arohi very well infact i know her more than anyone and this time she'll be angry and ripping the saree up and arohi is doing excatly that...... then whatever arjun tells his mom arohi does that inside..... Arjun asks his mom is any doubt on his plan and she nods no.....

At arohi's house amrit tells kartar to asks biji if arohi is okay..... biji comes then and she comes inside ask where is daljit and then she tells amrit to sit next to here and ask her why is she crying and says that arohi is like my child and i'll look after her..... Then biji tells kartar that now we're relatives and we should pray for both of them and kartar tells biji that arohi didnt go there to spend her life with arjun but to take revenge on arjun..... biji says that i know and then says that no matter what later on everything will get good soon.... Kartar says that arjun is our enemy and biji says that only time will tell if love will win or hatred.....then she tells them that i just came here to invite you to arohi's mooh dikhi today.... amrit says that i'll send shefali and biji tells her to stop crying and that whatever will happen will be good......

arohi is walking around the room and shefali comes with stuff and arohi takes it out of her hand..... Shefali asks her why is there a mooh dikhi and arohi tells her that they come to look for shy bride but i'll show them a shameless bride...... Arohi then writes down insult on her hand and everyone downstair asks arjun questions and arohi plans everything the positive...... arjun then comes to call arohi and arjun tells her to behave....  Arjun comes down and biji asks her where is arohi and arjun says that she's coming......

Arohi comes out and everyone just look at her while arjun is smiling..... arjun goes to arohi and tells her that all are mom's specail friends and nothing should go wrong..... arohi walks pass him and goes and starts to insult the aunties..... Biji is watching all this from the corner..... then arohi tells shefali to play our music and arohi starts to dance to that and after the song ends asks how do they like it and then asks them to dance..... arohi says that in mooh dikhi you give money but i wont take money from you but i'll give you money now dance..... arohi says i know all your secrets so start dancing..... arohi goes to arjun's mom and tells her did you see i insulted your friends and she tells arohi that you insulted someone elses friends and calls biji out.... arohi goes to shefali and says we made a mistake and arjun goes to them and says that only you can play games and then tells her to start packing and that if now biji wants you to leave too then no one can stop you from leave....

sorry for the big delay but i hope you all like it....
please do press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsKam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot :D 👏⭐️😃 x
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Roshni, sorry for not being able to do it

i thought i was free...but i got some work and couldn't do it

thank u so much for doing it! 😳

and please don't say its ur fault
aliyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
Neha64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love ur updates! thank you soo much!!
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It's great. 👏 👍🏼
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update it was a rocking epi lvd it
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This episode was just awesome!!! I loved the dance scene where both got jealous and then the way Arjun described Arohi's actions perfectly to his mom was amazing! He really does know her well
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for the awesome update!!!!😃...wow, the show is getting very very interesting now!!😛