Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SHUBH VIVAAH-After 8 months Hardship

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
One single Incident turned the direction of her life leaving it shattered

30th April 2010 saw the brutal Murder of a Girl's Innocence, trust and Love for no fault of hers....

Today after 8 months of Hardship, torture and Sufferings, SHE finally gets the much awaited Glory and emerges Victorious .....

ClapClapClapClapClap

Geet Handa finally conquered it all.....

I salute the courage she showed in voicing her decision and standing for TRUTH and seeking Justice.

I salute the willpower she showcased to fight the atrocities done in the name of Family Honor.

I salute the woman that she is.

I salute Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana

After seeing today's episode i am so Proud of Geet...I know she is a Fictional character but never has there been a day, when i have not related her....She has made me sad, happy, cry, helpless, giggle, laugh...But above all she has made me feel Proud to be a Girl/Women.....

There have been many shows with females as the lead protagonist but GEET is no where in comparison to those....The two main aspects that makes this one special is the very detailed and intelligently sketched Character and the conviction with which Drashti Dhami has portrayed it....

Hats of to the TEAM for such a brilliant characterization and Double hats off to DD for breathing life in to GEET

Scene 1:-Daarji-Pothi convo
Though i would have loved to see what went behind the entire Daarji coming to the wedding act other than this 10 Mins, it would have looked worth all the wait...
But nevertheless Daarji coming, seeking forgiveness and asking permission to do the Kanyadan (Coz he knows he has lost the right to perform the Ritual ) signified the change in the family Rituals that has been followed since God knows when, it showed the change that can be brought into the society and give girls like Geet a Chance to live life with all deserved Happiness once again Smile

Maan-The Keeper of her Happiness
 The one person who has seen how she was tortured, who has seen her sufferings and who has seen her groW*H as a person is MSK.....After witnessing her entire journey, how could Maan not call and convince Daarji to come, especially when he has noticed many a times ki how much she misses them, even after verbally disowning them she could not erase them from her very beingSmile

Maan-Geet-Daarji Hug
The most striking act for me in the whole Hug was Maan and Geet holding Hand over Daarji-this to me symbolized the Victory they have achieved.....

The Song Seq
Dulhe ka Sehra Suhana lagtha hai, Dulhan ka toh Dil Deewana Lagtha hai....I liked the song picturization, the lyrics used were APT, the Sindoor, Mangalsutra and the pheras were Brilliant....especially the glistening tears and the Smile on Geet's Face cut to Maan face showing nothing but contentment 

The Ani-Arjun Seq
Me waiting and watching, want to see how different they are gonna make this from the whole Dev-Geet...And i don't mean

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 22 January 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshisummikhana2zahidInfinitedreamsblackb28

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Guys Kuch toh bolo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top