India-Forums

Geeta was very Biased on the first day... (Page 2)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
The format of the show does not allow them to be impartial.
Anyway I am sure results are preplanned.

Jot92 Senior Member
Jot92
Jot92

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I dont think so, that its true since she actually said on the episode on friday that when i comment u i am emotionally touched with u but when they say these good things it means that you have done it very well and you deserve it. She doesnt mean that they are her own kids so she will be praising them more. She does comment on bad things too. Its just that she encourages them but she also says that not only you but we will have to work to improve our flaws. I think she is equally nice to other kids and she gives them comments so that their mentor and they know what they did wrong and all of them are learning from each other.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Munchkin5

I dont think so, that its true since she actually said on the episode on friday that when i comment u i am emotionally touched with u but when they say these good things it means that you have done it very well and you deserve it. She doesnt mean that they are her own kids so she will be praising them more. She does comment on bad things too.Its just that she encourages them but she also says that not only you butwe will have to work to improve our flaws. I think she is equally nice to other kids and she gives them comments so that their mentor and they know what they did wrong and all of them are learning from each other.

It is quite true.
But no one is perfect and generally sometimes honest mistakes can be made.
We are here just to watch some good performances.
The standards are improving and competition is getting tougher.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

Umm Geeta didn't give any harsh comments to any other contestants either. She gave comments that can help them improve on some weak points that she found.

As for her contestants, all she is doing is giving them encouragement, as well as telling them that they will have to keep working harder. How would she know how Rajeev and Marzi's contestants are feeling or what they went through? Each master will tell their contestants to listen to the other masters' comments. Geeta even said that she is attached to her contestants, so whatever the other masters say mean the most, whether positive comments or  negative.

I think all the masters are doing a great job judging and they all have their ways of comments and encouragement.

Smile Hey Charmzzzzzzzzzzzzz................Welcome back..........Missed your spot-on posts......Absoultely agree with you..........Geeta Ma has been awesome in DID Doubles as have the other judges.......I think all three have been pretty fair so far..........The judges in DID 2 were all biased towards their teams.......I think so far this season all 3 judges have been pretty fair in their comments..........Smile
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
After all, Geeta is game ki purani khiladi hain. Uske kuch to faida uthaegi. I thought somewhat all masters are biased, more or less. It's her negative comments on other team dancers, when she commented on other girls, I don't remeber exactly if it was Maulica or Sneha. She commented on them for not finishing the steps properly. What did Nidhi do in "Ranjha ranjha" - she did not complete her steps/mudras too. How about that? Even the Lindy hop girl was not completing her steps, had tough time matching with her partner. I think the masters should start commenting on total performance not just picking on one or two missed steps or will keep loosing awesome performers like Ponambalam.

Away from the topic, grand master just getting on my nerves...pata nahin apne aap ko konsa dance ke "tees mar khan" samajhta hain. He is behaving like a joker in the show. This show is becoming more like "stunt show" than 'dance show".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaabemardNoor_Ul_Ain

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradarshak

After all, Geeta is game ki purani khiladi hain. Uske kuch to faida uthaegi. I thought somewhat all masters are biased, more or less. It's her negative comments on other team dancers, when she commented on other girls, I don't remeber exactly if it was Maulica or Sneha. She commented on them for not finishing the steps properly. What did Nidhi do in "Ranjha ranjha" - she did not complete her steps/mudras too. How about that? Even the Lindy hop girl was not completing her steps, had tough time matching with her partner. I think the masters should start commenting on total performance not just picking on one or two missed steps or will keep loosing awesome performers like Ponambalam.

Away from the topic, grand master just getting on my nerves...pata nahin apne aap ko konsa dance ke "tees mar khan" samajhta hain. He is behaving like a joker in the show. This show is becoming more like "stunt show" than 'dance show".
I think Zee does not want the Mentors to start agreeing with each other.

They want some arguments and disputes and walk outs; some fist fights if possibleLOL
More Tamasha More TRPsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

I agree with you. He is really annoying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

completely agree with you...mithun da does even know anything about dance....ufff...highly annoying....i have to change the channel when he speaks...and yess u r right...geeta ma puraani khiladhi hai...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index