India-Forums

Geeta was very Biased on the first day...

vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I have only seen the performance of the first day of this week.....................and I hate to say it but I am already not liking what I see with Geeta and Mithun.................

This is what I saw that I did not like about Geeta.  For her teams' first contestant her comment was somtthing like this "I have to say this that this is not the genre for both of you so I think that you did  very very well.........."
To her teams second contestant  to the girl she said something like this  " I know that you have a bad knee and it is hurting a lot so I truely think you did very very well.............."
To her teams third contestant this is what came out of her mouth..."I know you have put in a lot of hard work so I think you did very very well....................."

This is from a person that say dont give excuses.  For every member of the other teams she had many uncalled for comments.  She found technical flaws and said things so that " they can improve....."  My husband had a word for Geeta that I will not say what it was.

The other two guys especially Rajeev  was really find and gave decent comments, at his intentions were honorable.

With Mithun I just dont see his presence worthwhile on this show.  it only proves that if you have power you can do what ever you heart pleases!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

marathmol8een4evaNoor_Ul_AinaewaAnjaani_Dastaanshootingstar27

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Umm Geeta didn't give any harsh comments to any other contestants either. She gave comments that can help them improve on some weak points that she found.

As for her contestants, all she is doing is giving them encouragement, as well as telling them that they will have to keep working harder. How would she know how Rajeev and Marzi's contestants are feeling or what they went through? Each master will tell their contestants to listen to the other masters' comments. Geeta even said that she is attached to her contestants, so whatever the other masters say mean the most, whether positive comments or  negative.

I think all the masters are doing a great job judging and they all have their ways of comments and encouragement.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--jassi--PrestigiousKeenu.GJagavi_Naikdmgmjht4everankit_nycThatOneGuy

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

Umm Geeta didn't give any harsh comments to any other contestants either. She gave comments that can help them improve on some weak points that she found.

As for her contestants, all she is doing is giving them encouragement, as well as telling them that they will have to keep working harder. How would she know how Rajeev and Marzi's contestants are feeling or what they went through? Each master will tell their contestants to listen to the other masters' comments. Geeta even said that she is attached to her contestants, so whatever the other masters say mean the most, whether positive comments or  negative.

I think all the masters are doing a great job judging and they all have their ways of comments and encouragement.

Completely agree! And I think Geeta's comments are good in helping the contestants improve afterall that is what the judges are there for. She treats all the contestants with so much of love.

Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 22 January 2011 at 2:59pm
vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Comments pertaining to improvements were only given to the contestants from other judges team.  For her team she started by giving excuses and that is being biased.  I now understand why Terence and Remo decided to get away from her.  I know you want to say because they wanted to do do something different but it could very well be because of Geeta.  They are not going to tell it was because of Geeta.  I think the only person who has fallen pry to Geeta is Mithun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaNoor_Ul_Ainrouble_lover

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I don't think so.... because generally its quite early for Geeta to reveal her biasness. Big smile You will get to see the real Geeta once the competition reaches to Top 5 - Top 6 level Embarrassed Presently Geeta is at her best... sweet, caring, gentle and motherly for 'all' Big smile This is not my prediction but a kind of logical deduction after seeing the last two DID seasons. Tongue

Edited by Its_Sash - 22 January 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Anjaani_Dastaanshootingstar27laddoo598yipeeDabulls23

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
In DID 1 & 2 I really did not like GK becoz of her biased attitude   and of course emotional dramas ! ...however in Lil masters  she has been very good as a guest judge and her comments were equal for all 4 skippers  and she surprisingly equally critisized them though out of them 2 had been from her own team in DID -2 . Now here looks like again shes back on track ; but still I feel she is better as a judge in DID doubles   than  in season 1 & 2 TongueMay be becoz now in place of Terrence and remo ; rajiv and Marzi are there !!!LOL
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
When Hardik-Nidhi  were declared safe Geeta had this look on her face...Not sure if these 2 belong to other 2 judges or not...
Geeta's claws and fangs will come out eventually with Biasness...Just wait and see...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Noor_Ul_AinAnjaani_Dastaanshootingstar27hindu4lyfAngel-likeDevilladdoo598yipee

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I agree that Geeta is biased with her jidgement. Where her contestants are concerned she will alwayz comment abt what they are going through or if they were unwell etc etc....just to show tht if they did not do as well as expected it was not their fault but becoz they were unwell or becoz it ws  not the genre of dance they are trained in. Why these excuses,,,,the other masters do not say the same abt their contestants,,,,,,and I am pretty sure all the contestants are working hard and trying to be versatile and performing dances out of their comfort level. Also did you notice Mithun da did not say a word when she made these excuses but when Marzi said something similar for one of his, Mithun da immediately pointed out that' YEH SAB TO CHALTA RAHETA HAI....WE CANNOT MAKE EXCUSES.........

WOW talk abt bias,,,,,,this is bias in all its GLORY!! And we will continue to se this coz 'Geetu' is Mithun da's fav!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index