Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

SK's msg fr DV'ians !! (22nd jan) (Page 3)

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by nitu123

Thanks Nitu 4 posting but i cant see the message Unhappy

but i gather 4rm all ur posts that its good news 4 us n in our mission Thumbs Up

So i guess is lets not falter n keep up the work that is surely making a way

ohh ok yaar...here it's Big smile

Sharad Kelkar January 22 at 7:31pm Report
hi nitu, first of all give my love to everyone . plz guys dont be disheartened u guys have done a lot for me in past 14 months. im really thankful of all d DVians . really nitu im also equally confused about d status so d best i can say to u all is keep trying hope we will b successful .

Thankssssssss a ton ........ really Merci Clap....... that is gr8 news that he is still hopeful jus as we r Big smile......... wow im really glad he feels the same........ i was a little surprised afta the last mesage here he said our will is weaker than their decision....... coz i feel our will is stronger n it shall bear fruit Big smile

oii NP yaar Hug !!
2 u 2 hun Hug

as fr d bold letters...he said naa..he 's confused Embarrassed !! & as u 've said it urself our will's stronger den nething...so don't 've a doubt on own beliefs..ever fr ne1 okk WinkEmbarrassed

hmmmmmm confused he is  ....oh neva do i doubt our beliefs n faith Approve we will achieve wot we want n will not settle 4 netin less

yess dat's wat DVians spirit's all bout we believe in our will-power more den ne1 else proud of it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

artfriendPreciousPri

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
thank god got SK's msg at last.. come Dvians we shouldn't sit back until we get what we want.  for this we'll fight till the end and we'll show our " Iccha shakti" is stronger than their decision.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

artfriendnitu123PreciousPri

artfriend Senior Member
artfriend
artfriend

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Thanks Nitu 4 posting but i cant see the message Unhappy

but i gather 4rm all ur posts that its good news 4 us n in our mission Thumbs Up

So i guess is lets not falter n keep up the work that is surely making a way

ohh ok yaar...here it's Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Sharad Kelkar January 22 at 7:31pm Report
hi nitu, first of all give my love to everyone . plz guys dont be disheartened u guys have done a lot for me in past 14 months. im really thankful of all d DVians . really nitu im also equally confused about d status so d best i can say to u all is keep trying hope we will b successful .

Thankssssssss a ton ........ really Merci Clap....... that is gr8 news that he is still hopeful jus as we r Big smile......... wow im really glad he feels the same........ i was a little surprised afta the last mesage here he said our will is weaker than their decision....... coz i feel our will is stronger n it shall bear fruit Big smile

Hey Pri the last msg ws a big surprise for all of us regarding our mission...but now it's pretty much clear tht we shud continue our hard efforts...cos who knows may be in coming future nd with God'd help we'll achieve wat we want...nd yes our will is stronger nd we'll prove it to all those ppl...SmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

king99Savitha0101nitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Nitu.......... absolutely thats wot us Dvians r all about.......we follow his footsteps when it comes 2 being stubborn n determined Thumbs Up...n r totally proud ov it babe Wink

Savi........... agreed will fight till the end 2 get wot we want...

Aleena........ yes very surprising message i couldnt believe wot i was reading...... thank God 4 this last message..... which does it make it clear that we shud keep doing wot we r n in double spirit now .... n yes i really believe that our will stronger n we will show it 2 every1

Roshani......... he didnt exactly say anything directly but yes he has made it crystal clear that we shudnt give up at any time that where is a will there is a way .....

king99artfriendnitu123

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Nitu.......... absolutely thats wot us Dvians r all about.......we follow his footsteps when it comes 2 being stubborn n determined Thumbs Up...n r totally proud ov it babe Wink

yess & dat's y we r spcl frm d rest jaani Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Savi........... agreed will fight till the end 2 get wot we want...

yessssss

Aleena........ yes very surprising message i couldnt believe wot i was reading...... thank God 4 this last message..... which does it make it clear that we shud keep doing wot we r n in double spirit now .... n yes i really believe that our will stronger n we will show it 2 every1

DITTO !!

Roshani......... he didnt exactly say anything directly but yes he has made it crystal clear that we shudnt give up at any time that where is a will there is a way .....

yess Rosh dat's xactly wat he 's meant by dis last msg Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

artfriendSavitha0101

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Yeah...this was good...we have been all over FB and IF and it would have been disappointing to give up now......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

king99artfriendSavitha0101nitu123

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by artfriend

Hey Pri the last msg ws a big surprise for all of us regarding our mission...but now it's pretty much clear tht we shud continue our hard efforts...cos who knows may be in coming future nd with God'd help we'll achieve wat we want...nd yes our will is stronger nd we'll prove it to all those ppl...SmileSmile

DITTO yaara Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

artfriend

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by g_viswam

Yeah...this was good...we have been all over FB and IF and it would have been disappointing to give up now......

yess G agree Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

artfriendg_viswamSavitha0101

Go to top