Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

SK's msg fr DV'ians !! (22nd jan) (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nitu 4 posting but i cant see the message Unhappy

but i gather 4rm all ur posts that its good news 4 us n in our mission Thumbs Up

So i guess is lets not falter n keep up the work that is surely making a way

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

king99artfriendnitu123leelaa9

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

but i gather 4rm all ur posts that its good news 4 us n in our mission Thumbs Up

ohh ok yaar...here it's Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Sharad Kelkar January 22 at 7:31pm Report
hi nitu, first of all give my love to everyone . plz guys dont be disheartened u guys have done a lot for me in past 14 months. im really thankful of all d DVians . really nitu im also equally confused about d status so d best i can say to u all is keep trying hope we will b successful .

king99artfriendPreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitu123

ohh ok yaar...here it's Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

hi nitu, first of all give my love to everyone . plz guys dont be disheartened u guys have done a lot for me in past 14 months. im really thankful of all d DVians . really nitu im also equally confused about d status so d best i can say to u all is keep trying hope we will b successful .

Thankssssssss a ton ........ really Merci Clap....... that is gr8 news that he is still hopeful jus as we r Big smile......... wow im really glad he feels the same........ i was a little surprised afta the last mesage here he said our will is weaker than their decision....... coz i feel our will is stronger n it shall bear fruit Big smile

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

ohh ok yaar...here it's Big smile

Thankssssssss a ton ........ really Merci Clap....... that is gr8 news that he is still hopeful jus as we r Big smile......... wow im really glad he feels the same........ i was a little surprised afta the last mesage here he said our will is weaker than their decision....... coz i feel our will is stronger n it shall bear fruit Big smile

oii NP yaar !!
as fr d bold letters...he said naa..he 's confused Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. !! & as u 've said it urself our will's stronger den nething...so don't 've a doubt on own beliefs..ever fr ne1 okk Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

king99artfriendPreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

ohh ok yaar...here it's Big smile

oii NP yaar !!
2 u 2 hun Hug

as fr d bold letters...he said naa..he 's confused Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. !! & as u 've said it urself our will's stronger den nething...so don't 've a doubt on own beliefs..ever fr ne1 okk Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

hmmmmmm confused he is  ....oh neva do i doubt our beliefs n faith Approve we will achieve wot we want n will not settle 4 netin less

twettycat Goldie
twettycat
twettycat

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
v loved BAIRI PIYA n v will always luv n will keep on working for the success of our mission...... gear up guys n fill up the fuel bcoz v better nt stop or slow down........................... v will get wht v want , veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon. inshallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

king99artfriendSavitha0101nitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
wowwww nitu awsome news yaaar  thanks for his msg here ok avryone you heard him nmow keep up the god work and to you all in india forum please keep mailing  since many of you dont have fb acount really yaar kep it up. becouse thi emails are importent

king99artfriendnitu123PreciousPri

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
im sorry yaar....i dont understand
what was his message?
did he commented on our mission( bp2)
reply pls...

king99artfriendnitu123PreciousPri