India-Forums

TMS - 24 Jan to 28 Jan updates on page-1 (Page 7)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thank you sweety for the update....
Archana uses the chance nicely....so next plan of the team is to somehow make priya marry dheena even if she is not interested.....Confused....why cant she just go to her house????

Perhaps Archu is being mean to make Priya so that she would eventually marry that con-man Dheena. Dheena purposely made it look like he is all out to help MM - seeing all that money is good enough for brainless Archu to put him (Dheena) high up on the pedestal.Angry

Priya please leave - Archu cannot have some happy moments with her hubby - you are a hidrance to their privacy....so she has started making your life miserable. You mother is another foolish woman.....to let you carry on living with Archu/Selvam in a one room cabin and you are foolish too for being a pest....don't you know  that "Two is a company but three is a crowd"???Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v.dhanyalakshmiSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v.dhanyalakshmi

Thank  u sweety for ur lovely update....

i agree with  u  all guys.....  Archu did't suit for this villi character.........

Archu is doing her villi character at her best - look at her face and her expression - there is jealousy, hurt, frustration and wickness all put together - she is a great actress though I hate to see her like this, however, she has proven that variety is the spice of life - that she too can take up the negative role or any other character roles that is assigned to her.....!!Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 30 January 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v.dhanyalakshmiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
yes in future serials Abitha can take up negative roles.. as she does tat so well... her expressions are awesome like villi..
Krithiga.ganesh Groupbie
Krithiga.ganesh
Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I somehow feel that this Malar will be Cherry's second wife and I feel the director has introduced this character only to get a baby.. Confused
Regarding Priya, I somehow feel that Archu is doing all this to unite Priya and Dheena..Smile
v.dhanyalakshmi Groupbie
v.dhanyalakshmi
v.dhanyalakshmi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

i agree with  u  all guys.....  Archu did't suit for this villi character.........

Archu is doing her villi character at her best - look at her face and her expression - there is jealousy, hurt, frustration and wickness all put together - she is a great actress though I hate to see her like this, however, she has proven that variety is the spice of life - that she too can take up the negative role or any other character roles that is assigned to her.....!!Clap

yes, offcourse she is a great actress I liked her very much.......
 Her expression, performance, etc.,  is awesomeClap but i did't  like  to see her in  negative role.....

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 31 January 2011 at 1:35am
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Her expression, performance, etc.,  is awesomeClap but i did't  like  to see her in  negative role.....

Yes I too didn't like to see her evilness esp. towards Priya....can't believe its the same Archu who was always sympathetic and a perfect wife for MM.....at the rate she is going she is going to get the biggest blow of her life soon....perhaps right out of the horse's mouth (MM) esp. when his MIL is not around otherwise she will somehow stop him.Confused

Her possiveness is way out and unacceptable. Most mothers would love to see their child being rendered with love and care by her family and sibblings. Anyhow Priya oda behaviour is also not realistic - and the baby oda behaviour too is surprising - he seems to know whose milk he prefers...idhu konjam too much thaan....Big smile Anyway its her bread & butter so this actress Abitha has to follow as per instruction by her director.Clap 

Those children in the orphanage survive on bottle milk....can they be selective as to which nipple they would love to suckle if given a chance? What if Priya had died....?? Is this possible as I have read about nursing nannies for royalties....and the children were fine, healthy and bouncy.Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 31 January 2011 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v.dhanyalakshmi

v.dhanyalakshmi Groupbie
v.dhanyalakshmi
v.dhanyalakshmi

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Yes I too didn't like to see her evilness esp. towards Priya....can't believe its the same Archu who was always sympathetic and a perfect wife for MM.....at the rate she is going she is going to get the biggest blow of her life soon....perhaps right out of the horse's mouth (MM) esp. when his MIL is not around otherwise she will somehow stop him.Confused

Her possiveness is way out and unacceptable. Most mothers would love to see their child being rendered with love and care by her family and sibblings. Anyhow Priya oda behaviour is also not realistic - and the baby oda behaviour too is surprising - he seems to know whose milk he prefers...idhu konjam too much thaan....Big smile Anyway its her bread & butter so this actress Abitha has to follow as per instruction by her director.Clap 

Those children in the orphanage survive on bottle milk....can they be selective as to which nipple they would love to suckle if given a chance? What if Priya had died....?? Is this possible as I have read about nursing nannies for royalties....and the children were fine, healthy and bouncy.Wink

well said akka., i agree with u...  Abitha has to follow as per instruction by her director.
 y the director show these kind of issue (Mother's Milk) in serials???Angry
I too have same doubt  how the child know whose milk it is?????? 
When the prblm will get End????????
To solve the prblm btwn Archu & priya anyone  tell the truth to archu of baby exchange issue...  
I think probably it  will find by Jayanthi..... or else MM will tell the truth to Archu

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 31 January 2011 at 3:15am

Go to top