Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

SIDDY's chapter in AJ to end!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
SIDDY's chapter in AJ to end!

Once this track is over, Siddy's ghost (now affecting Laali), and her ominous presence that had always seemed in the background and which had always cast a shadow over Shekhar and Laali should end.SmileSmile

Her chapter in AJ will be concluded for good.CryCry 

We, the viewers have been told how Siddy died, and aside from her ghost which has taken over Laali's body for now, she will no longer be much of a presence in the Loha House or a threat to Shekhar and Laali, anymore, once the exorcism is done on Laali
Dead.LOLLOL DeadDead

Still, both Shekhar and Laali will always have some guilty feelings about Siddy ... but on some level, Siddy deserved it.

Siddy never really loved her husband.  The love was always from Shekhar's side which was never reciprocated.  Once Shekhar realised that his wife had no love for him, he burnt all their wedding pictures.  He kept his marriage vows for a long time, until he finally fell in love with Laali, and chose to end those vows, and took new ones with Laali.ClapBig smileTongueSmile  

This marriage, battered daily by outside forces, was based on the premise of love and continued to survive, even after a seven year separation.ClapClapClap

Siddy never tried hard enough to win her husband back. She was forever painting her nails, trying to look beautiful, and jewelery dazzled her.   Even after she lost her husband to Laali, she depended on others, particularly Gangiya to try and get her husband back, which really didn't work.  It was a farce that Shekhar saw right through. AngryAngryAngry

We are now told that Siddy after separating from Shekhar chose to end her life.  And that the Doman Haveli caught fire and all occupants died except for a sister, who is now avenging Siddy's death. CryCryCryCryCry

After Siddy's death Laali had become Shekhar's legal wife. ClapClap

It is surprising that for seven years no one was aware that all this while Laali was indeed Shekhar's legal wife, and Madhav their legitimate son.SmileTongueBig smile

For now, Siddy's restless spirit is still hanging around ... and there is danger still DeadDeadDead 

Shekhar's life is being threatened by Dr. Surbhi's henchmen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly.851-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I know..Well I wanna see how they conclude this track..There is threaten for Shali both ...I hope it end up soon With not much harm...TB said Laali will recover as soon as tantric arrive But its not so...Hope by next week all will be fine...I m dying to see Some bits of Shali Romance...Wonder When 'll get...Cry I hope once Siddy leave Laali body..Her soul rest in peace....Hope she does not create much disaster being in laali 's Body...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I know..Well I wanna see how they conclude this track..There is threaten for Shali both ...I hope it end up soon With not much harm...TB said Laali will recover as soon as tantric arrive But its not so...Hope by next week all will be fine...I m dying to see Some bits of Shali Romance...Wonder When 'll get...Cry I hope once Siddy leave Laali body..Her soul rest in peace....Hope she does not create much disaster being in laali 's Body...

Dr. Surbhi has been exposed.  Now Shekhar and Gangiya know who is behind all this. There is danger for both Shekhar and Laali.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top