Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The vid talks abt a lot of bull!!

The video says that Shobhana Samrath's mother didn't allow her to act at first as movie industry was not for girls from good families.

But the truth is that Shobhana's mother Rattan Bai (just like Nargis's mother) was a nachnewali and didn't belong to a good family. Rattan Bai also acted in films. Shobhana's Dad who kept Rattan Bai belonged to a rich family.
qwertyfied thumbnail
Thanks for clearing it out guys..I always thought they were first cousins. πŸ˜Š
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs.. 
it's weird how babitas always interfering in Karismas life.. πŸ˜•
nyws, Kajol and karisma are not very fond of each other for sure but Kajol usually mentions Karisma in a very nice way .. which is cool, it's been years and I think both of them r over it .. 
and about Kajol - Rani.. I must admit that I'm not qualified to talk about this issue, I have my own share of problems with my cousins.. but think its a very serious issue between the 2 of them

mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh please dont make rani out to be the victim here.she aint no goody two shoes like she makes herself out to be and kajol is no bitch just cuz she didnt invite rani to her wedding.i mean who knows her reasons?

and karisma-kajol have no rivalry.they have grown up since then.kajol spoke fondly bout karisma on the kwk special they did for promotin WAF.
Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
So Kajol didn't invite Rani to her wedding? (I didn't watch the videos - too long...so just read the comments here)...I guess things btwn the two are pretty ugly. I mean I dislike some of my cousins for various reasons ...I know I wouldn't want some of them at my wedding πŸ˜†, but I'm sure my mom would invite them anyways. πŸ€”......but like I said, maybe in Rani & Kajol's case things have been really bad....we obviously don't know everything.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am more of a Kajol fan than Rani BUT how can Kajol not invite Rani to her wedding? It's stupid.😲
chocobear thumbnail
rani not being invited to kajol's wedding is a news to me😲 although rani nd kajol are not too fond of each other
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

I am more of a Kajol fan than Rani BUT how can Kajol not invite Rani to her wedding? It's stupid.😲

I wouldn't say stupid .. see, it's easy to judge but we don't know what's really going on between them .. I'm sure Kajol had her reasons, and afterall its her wedding day and that is so special.. to invite someone or not to is up to her, it might sound sad but I got this cousin, we never meet, never talk or anything.. it has been like this for years, she got married, her sis got married, I never got invited, nor do I care, last time we met in my father funeral .. we didn't even talk then ..I'm just telling u.. it happens .. just coz u r a family doesn't mean everything is okay!

PS. Sonam looks cute in ur sig
Edited by AbbiePrivate - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Rani isn't always the victim. She can be bitchy too. But in this scenario its Kajol. I  know you're a huge Kajol fan and please keep supporting her. I'm not hating on Kajol. I'm simply expressing my opinions. I'm rather shocked if Kajol didn't invite Rani to the wedding. Maybe because in my surroundings I've never experienced not being invited to a family wedding. Of course being invited and not attending are two different things. Anyways whatever. Its Kajol and Rani's life, not mine.

Doesn't the same logic applies to you, Cutipie? You should not accuse someone else of being biased (you didn't say that directly, but that was implied) when you are so immensely biased towards Rani. Rani has got her share of flaws too - but how often do you acknowledge them? Maybe Rani is  the main reason behind the cousin's differences? We don't even know. 😊
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago