Connection to DID 2......

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

DID Doubles is doing well in ratings, however I have an excellent idea as to how to increase the ratings even further...........I think the public is still missing that connection to DID 2......Hence I am proposing that we write in a jodi from DID 2 in to DID Doubles........The jodi must consist of people who can pull in huge ratings via their talents........I am proposing that a D sir --- Binny/Amrita jodi be roped in as part of DID Doubles......The rationale is fairly simple, Shakti is tied down supposedly with her contract as DID 2 winner so she can't do it, and D sir obviously is the next logical choice considering his talent and huge fan following........and being that both Binny and Amrita finished pretty high up in DID 2, any one of them would make an excellent choice as well..........So I would encourage all those who are interested in seeing such a jodi to make a plea to Zee and give us that connection to DID 2 that we seem to be missing...........😊

^^ But wouldn't they have an unfair advantage since both of them are already well known and popular with the viewers thereby getting more votes than the other contestants?
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

^^ But wouldn't they have an unfair advantage since both of them are already well known and popular with the viewers thereby getting more votes than the other contestants?

I completely agree! It would be really unfair on the other contestants coz Dharmesh Sir, Binny, Amrita.. As well as all the other DID 1 and DID 2 contestants are already well known and so they will have an unfair advantage over the other contestants.

Even though yep, we really miss them.. Its not fair on them coz its probably more than likely that the "new" jodi from the previous season would win.. They might not.. But there is a HIGH chance that they could.. And it is definitely unfair..

I think they should have an episode in which previous DID contestants come along and dance with the jodis.. That would be good to see! Well I think so 😊 Ohh and also some of the Lil Masters! I miss them tooo! 

IMO ; if there had been some season such as 'DID best of the bests' then it was appropriate to rope in previous contestants but now if they  are invited to participate here they would defintely have advantage over new comers becoz of their previous connection with audience; so its quite fine to give chance to newcomers . About the viewers ; I remember wen the DID-2 started many DID fans including myself  had been finding it difficult to come out of fantastic impression left by DID-1 dancers but slowly as the time progressed  we all could connect well to DID-2 contestants  and many of us became die hard fans of many participnts of second season. Same will be the case here. Lets just give sometime to this season to establish 😊
Binny is pretty busy  with Sangini...Amrita can take part with Dharmu..