Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

but u have done "HARD WORK" na?😃😆

if a 20 sec google search on shahid kapoor's weird tweets is hard work, Yes ji.

lol if u havent read what i wrote completely, i still like his interviews😆
Shahid fans are quite tolerable on the BS forum....they don't mind if folks dedicate essays on him, his films, or his tweets. Neither do the mods. It's all done in good humor....unlike the CMG forum. 😛 We get a few chuckles out if it, that's all.

I don't need to dedicate essays on Shahid for my ninni to come....and relax, he's a fine actor, just not an idol I can idolize yet.

Edited
Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandicoot

they are two different tweets😆

oh okay dang i hope he deleted & edited himself ðŸ˜† but i still dont see whats wrong if he said nini not comin 
petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

oh okay dang i hope he deleted & edited himself ðŸ˜† but i still dont see whats wrong if he said nini not comin 

this is the sonam tweet: "Sonams bday today ..... Wonderful girl .. With the sweetest smile ..... Sure she will do her parents"

and about nini, it just sounded like a 5 year old!😆 nothing too bad i guess
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

this is the sonam tweet: "Sonams bday today ..... Wonderful girl .. With the sweetest smile ..... Sure she will do her parents"

and about nini, it just sounded like a 5 year old!😆 nothing too bad i guess

I find the nini thing cute but the sonam one embarrassing but i dont blame the guy i type fast when i tweet/text & i tend to send things i dont mean to send its like my fingers have mind of their own ðŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
yes sometimes I wish the PR people approve/reject tweets before they come out. that would kill the purpose of twitter I guess but that would avoid embarassments as well
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Interpreting the EPIC tweets of Shahid Kapoor

Bollywood celebrities now tweet in droves.

But among the sometimes cool, sometimes mediocre, sometimes nutty celeb masses, there is a genuis: Shahid Kapoor. Shahid is engaging and endearing on twitter. He shares his life without concern and really tries to connect with fans.

A few months ago, he emitted what is possibly the greatest tweet in the history of Bollywood tweeting. He said. "Nini not coming man...". For some reason, I find that funny, super-cool, profound and touching. It will be the name of any new personal blog I start.

But often Shahid's tweets get heavy and dense. Here I'd like to step in and reinterpret them for you. Hopefully it will motivate you to follow one of Bollywood's brightest twitteratis.

Tweet: whats up people up for some q n a go for it
Translation: Ask me questions I'm bored

Tweet: mornin all bak on set today after a while shootin a video for badmaash should b fun then a photoshoot for peta
Translation: I'm busy working

Tweet: woke all long day tom sleep tight shabbakhair
Translation: I'm awake but I clearly have a hangover

Tweet: KEEP IT REAL
Translation: I'm hopeless in Bollywood

Tweet: live the life u wanna live people n statr nw jus make sure ur not convenient with people be straight up tats wat i mean whenever i say
Translation: Sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble

Tweet: i question everythin i do all the time kinda like did i do the right thig or not dnt know if tats gud or not
Translation: I'm a self-doubter

Tweet: when u share ur life with others life begins to find its meaning n the time u touch the life of another is the time u truly start living
Translation: I just read a self-help book

Tweet: children really r the purest souls n the happiest ones too let them enjoy their childhood too much pressure on em to perform
Translation: I'm trying to snag some chicks with cuteness and promoting my upcoming film which has kids in it

Tweet: bak home tired n drained butr content
Translation: I work hard for my money

Tweet: wassup pple longest day 5 radio stations 8 hrs of talkin from andheri to parel happy to b talkin bout paahshala children education relevent
Translation: Massive press junket time

Tweet: woke people sleep tight shabbakhair
Translation: Good morning

Tweet: i really feel the strongest form of love is surrender although we all know most things r out of our control we still like to believe that
Translation: I read another self-help book

Tweet: also its amazin hw some past memories have such strong associations things we forgot seem to become alive again
Translation: I'm missing you know who

Tweet: amazing hw sometimes feelings r so strong u feel almost controlled by em had a day like that sometimes answers to things r jus not there asmuch as u may search
Translation: My head hurts from thinking

Tweet: Is of no use pourin clean water in a dirty vessel so pour luv on those who r capable of acceptin it unadulterated :)
Translation: I had to clean the dishes today. I'd much rather read a self-help book

Tweet: Most just care when it suits em they say luv is da only thing which the more u give the more it grows but there is also this sayin that it
Translation: My girlfriends all suck!

Tweet: Eventually as far as the basics r met life is gud n keepin it simple is jus the way to b do wat makes u happy wat makes u smile n jus dnt Thin bout the bad stuff .. Jus deal with it .. I luv this sayin 'let ur worries die of neglect'
Translation: Talking is for nitwits. Just ignore the pain.

Tweet: most of the time v r jus lukin to do somethin to keep ourselves occupied so we dnt start thinkin bout life n all that we feel bout wher we r N u realize actually we give too much imp to so many things cause basically we have nuthin better to do .. :)
Translation: I'm looking for work. Anyone?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 That is hilarious....you made me laugh
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love Shahid man.....some of his tweets are hilarious and the translations are even more funnier🤣
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
more then his IV..i love the discussion on tweets 🤣
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok, i know i am dumb. But really what is this "nini fiasco"? I can understand Sonam doing parent thing though.😆