Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lol shabz I couldnt help it! everytime i see a serious interview, all I can think of his twitter a/c.
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Ohhh gotcha. But still....it's hilarious. I don't remember this tweet of his since I unfollowed him way back, right after that "nini not cumin" tweet. 😆

Haila. Bechara kya kehne jaa raha tha...aur kya keh diya. 🤣 

In his defense, he continued the line and said 'proud' in the next tweet.  

But that's as far the defense goes. I had compiled a list of his Twitterisms at one point, I take solace in the fact that he sounds articulate,grounded, and intelligent in his personal interviews, besides the fact that he is a brilliant actor and performer. And I guess there is something endearing about his simplicity on Twitter..

On a lighter note, I like to believe that Twitter was the litmus test for my Shahid fanship! Now we can brave all odds together. 

petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

On a lighter note, I like to believe that Twitter was the litmus test for my Shahid fanship! Now we can brave all odds together. 

I really had great respect for the way this guy conducted himself! twitter ruined it for me! Even now, his personal interviews come across so well that it is tough to believe it is the same person in the intervews and the twitter a/c

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

In his defense, he continued the line and said 'proud' in the next tweet.  

But that's as far the defense goes. I had compiled a list of his Twitterisms at one point, I take solace in the fact that he sounds articulate,grounded, and intelligent in his personal interviews, besides the fact that he is a brilliant actor and performer. And I guess there is something endearing about his simplicity on Twitter..

He may have added 'proud' in his next tweet, but still...I just find it funny. 😆But I know what you mean.
I find him an average-above average actor, but I'm just having fun here talking about his tweets. They're are so unintentionally hilarious. 😆
Anyway, I don't even know why I'm mentioning his acting capabilities and tweets in the same sentence. IMO, they're not directly related. 

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay i am so confused I dont read Shahid's tweets but what does "nini not comin man"
 have to do with sonam & parents being proud & the other thing someone said 😕
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
That's really much appreciating that the people who don't like Shahid how they spend their whole time in IF through discussing about him.👏🤣

They dedicate their "essays" to him.🤣🤣 I am really "amazed" to see ur "dedications" for him.😳😆 keep it up guys keep it up.👏🤣
petticoat thumbnail
^umm if that was at me, I dont waste time writing essays on celebs.. all i did was copy paste😃

if that was not at me..alright doesnt matter
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

okay i am so confused I dont read Shahid's tweets but what does "nini not comin man"

have to do with sonam & parents being proud & the other thing someone said 😕

they are two different tweets😆
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bandicoot

^umm if that was at me, I dont waste time writing essays on celebs.. all i did was copy paste😃

if that was not at me..alright doesnt matter

but u have done "HARD WORK" na?😃😆
^ Ohh hahahaha that was so funny that I actually forgot to laugh. 
These indirect references are getting really old now. Why can't people just straight up debate instead of hiding behind the words "people" or "you guys"?