India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 94)

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

^^ I went crazy over a lot of couples(mostly Ekta's) but PremHeer were the my first ever obsession! <3
OMGGGG! that scene was so amazing! When Prem says "zinda gaar doonga" I just about fainted! The way he was holding her too! *sighhhhhhh*

ROFL nice theory! It makes sense though..people take good looking guys to attract the teenage audience but most can't act to save their lives. LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple-rafia 24rooj-i

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
@ Rooj - LOL you took me wrong wayLOL. I watch it for Shanak too! Not one or the otherLOL But lets just say when YM is on I can afford to move my eyes away from the screen but when KT is I cantROFL but when both of them are I cant even afford to BLINK!ROFL

Btw did this mean you believed this too?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24rooj-i

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

There is also a myth that models can't act either.....But Vivan proved that wrong tooApprove....

Vivan and Karan are very diifernet in terms of looks....But both are awesome actors in my eyes....So much more then just being drop dead handsome.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24rooj-i-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

@ Rooj - LOL you took me wrong wayLOL. I watch it for Shanak too! Not one or the otherLOL But lets just say when YM is on I can afford to move my eyes away from the screen but when KT is I cantROFL but when both of them are I cant even afford to BLINK!ROFL

nahi re i got ur theory...u started for KT but then got hooked for Shanak

as for the bold: umm r v talkn bout yasharan?ROFLROFLROFL u shud know by now how much of a jaaper I am on thatROFLROFLROFL

@ May: you are right bout models...I have seen that...

Edited: may I gotta ask u...that last siggy...is that coz of my analysis?ROFL

Edited by rooj-i - 28 January 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
yay simple i finally get to chat to u lol
hi girls kya baatein ho rahi hain? man just watched todays epi i thought it was great.
@ simple jaar same here if kt is on screen nazaar haata nahin sakte and shanak then even if my sister was to fall in front of me i wouldnt blink ROFLROFL

only joking- i think ROFLROFL

-Simple-rooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
@ may yeah vivan kaun hai- i want to see lol

-Simple-rooj-i

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by simple21

nahi re i got ur theory...u started for KT but then got hooked for Shanak

as for the bold: umm r v talkn bout yasharan?ROFLROFLROFL u shud know by now how much of a jaaper I am on thatROFLROFLROFL

@ May: you are right bout models...I have seen that...

Edited: may I gotta ask u...that last siggy...is that coz of my analysis?ROFL

No I think it suits their personalities....And it like they are kind of....Hmmm...What the word.....Bluffing?LOL.....Refer back to what I have said to you before...

rafia 24rooj-i

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@ Nitya - Dont get me started! The WHOLE of KisDesh was awesome up until I think he left for dehli. After that....I couldnt watch until he came back and dont think I did properly when he did. But I did watch the part where Heer was crying when she found out and honestly THAT had me in TEARSCry. She REALLY improved in acting from the beginning. I remember the first phone conversation she had with Prem as cross connection. She werent that good but she grew! And yeah like you these 2 were my first obsession. LOVED them dearly. I was on the forum too but kept silent. Loved the Destiny FF. Oh and so true about the whole looking for good looking guys. So my theory isnt that bad huh?LOL

@ May - who is this Vivaan? Can I see a pic or something please?Embarrassed

@ Rooj - *phew* You get meLOL. Thought what if she thinks Im some kinda guy loving girlLOL but yeah Shanak are the second couple that I am obsessed over.

@ Rainy - Yaaaaaaaay! Dancing Hey!Hug. How are you? And just missing Bona nowLOL and you think the same too? Yeah that promo still comes on as advert where him and rahul are on about some blah blah and when it comes on I always STOP and look till its fully finish and KT's gone before I can finally breathe again and return to workROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

Go to top