Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 93)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

ROFLROFL No I'm not. yea u r...Tongue
We're going through what ShaNak are going through in the show..understanding issues. See, we are such loyal fans..we make their reel life real. ROFLROFL  Idk bout u but i make their reel life real for both of themROFLROFLROFL *singing ajeeb dastaan hai yeh*ROFL

Dora doesn't have a whacking stick does she? Let's see..what all things are there in the show? her backpack, map, boots, swipper, nope..I don't see whacking stick anywhere.Tongue ROFL ROFL I'll send Swipper after you and then you can do Swipper no swipping ROFLROFLROFLROFL Dora's backpack has  everything she needs so she has the whacking stick!ROFLROFLROFL
btw wanna know wat else Dora has...lots of besharmiROFLROFLROFLROFL

arre yaar! I'm already struggling to keep Teech away from KT..you've started now too?Shocked All of you lay off! I called dibs first. ROFL ROFL The only people KT can belong to are ME and YASH. LOL LOL no add another one to your list of who to fightROFL i ain't giving up KT that easily...but for Yash i'll do it..and beside I saw him in LNMDJROFLROFLROFL

you have to go to Uni even in the snow storm?Shocked haan yaar we had to go to uni re...the only time we got off was last year for that week snowstorm if it wasn't a state emergency then we wud've been in uniCry

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

@ Veena - Its AnisahLOL. Nice meeting you. Ive been reading your comments around so feel like I already know you (Im not a stalkerROFL). But can I say I find it amazing the way you can switch from you as your self then you as your moderator roleLOL

ROFL..Yaa @ not stalking!!!
nice to meet you Ani.. (hope i can call you that!)

--Gosh girls i put out the OS contest for you all.. amazing writers and all you are bailing out... very bad.. very bad.. OS pM KAro!!!! LOL Pronto!!

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

ROFLROFL no way. Those reasons aren't strong enough.

here;

I love KT and he doesn't know I exist.
He sings and I can watch him sing all day.
He is a joker and I can watch him joke all day.

now THOSE are reasons. ROFLROFLROFL  so KT belongs to ...me.

who is Demi?ROFL Demi Lavato? the girl who punched her back-up in the eyeROFL

those are not reasons!ROFLROFLROFL

those are fanatic reasons

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
me and KT belong together....

and yea that is demi...im not her fan so wudn't know bout her punching the back upROFLROFLROFL
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

@ Veena - Its AnisahLOL. Nice meeting you. Ive been reading your comments around so feel like I already know you (Im not a stalkerROFL). But can I say I find it amazing the way you can switch from you as your self then you as your moderator roleLOL

--Gosh girls i put out the OS contest for you all.. amazing writers and all you are bailing out... very bad.. very bad.. OS pM KAro!!!! LOL Pronto!!

let us write first yaar...abhi toh likha bhi nahi hai...pronto kehti ho..yeah!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I hate Dora so much! I used to baby sit this kid that loved watching it..I had to sit through torture everyday. Everytime Dora said "Hola amigos! como estas?" I felt like slapping her in the face! ROFLROFL
I liked Diego..not much though. He's Dora's cousin..so he's annoying as well. ROFL

you and me, we'll share. We're the only two that live in the US of A anyways..so no one can steal him from us. :p
btw..I used to watch him in Love Ne too. ROFL

are you serious?Shocked that's so mean! do you live on campus because it would be such a pain to drive during the storm!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i-Veena-

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
OMG!Day Dreaming His looks are just TDFDay Dreaming. I swear! My first jodi that i PROPER went crazy overLOL. Ew that wedding? I loved the wedding part when prem and ashlesha were gonna get married and the whole scene that happened there was just AMAZING!Day Dreaming

OKay heres my stupid reason. Dont laugh! I hant watched RBO from the beginning. I just saw glimpses of it when my auntie would watch it and when I saw KT I thought 'Woah, hes a good looking guy'LOL (Haha I know shallow right?LOL). This was I think when it was the whole Khanak giving speech thing and him in blue shirt white jacketDay Dreaming. Notice I just caught glimpses. Never paid attention to what was going on or being said. And yeah I had a theory on TOO good looking guysLOL. That TOO good looking guys (which is what KT is) = average actors and Im not into that many actors coz of their looks. But when I actually saw him act when I decided to search up RBO one fine day on youtube to get rid of boredom I thought 'WOW!' He can act!'. LOL my theory went out of the windowLOL and I fell in love with himDay Dreaming and khanak of courseLOL. Ohhh I miss those days when I was SUPER obsessed with them. I've calmed down now but the FF and OS's get me high again. LOL ask BeeniROFL. So yeah that was why I thought I wouldnt like KT much. Coz hes TOO good looking *innocent face*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-iisomersThe_May_Rose

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Sure you can call me thatBig smile (Yaaaaay, got my own nickname! *runs around in circles*)ROFL

Nice to meet you too and finally get a chance to talk to youBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
@ Nitz:

personally I hate Dora and Spongebob! and hence I made Dora into a besharam Dora to take my revenge on the cartoonROFLROFLROFLROFL

my little cousin loves Dora and hence I don't do much except watch it with her...

as for Diego...never watched itROFLROFLROFL

ok fine...both of us live in the US of A and we can share...only this once im willing to shareROFLROFLROFL btw doesn't he come to US of A?

oh i saw him in LNMDJ but didn't like him much there...he was still exploring his skillsROFL

but in RBO boy oh boy! he is sooo good!

and don't ask about Uni yaar...they don't give us days off like that...delays but no days off...and i commute too! I know that sucks

@ Anisha: u and ur HOT boy theoriesROFLROFLROFL
isn't that for all of us...

ok for me it has to be the jodis that makes me watch a show...call me old but that is what makes me like the guy ROFLROFLROFL

so i watched it for KT and YM...not Shanak but yasharan!ROFL

Go to top