Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 72)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Nitz..

Lmaaaoo I told him he will need to get a football scholarship.. he plays football right now.Haha

@the song.. it wasn't a RD song?? But it was really nice.. very earthy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Saaz; the wife swap thing is part of the whole women campaign stuff. (: I don't really care about the shows but I do like that SP is trying to send a message about strong women and stuff.
Wife Swap is the sony show..the one on SP is Wife Bina Life. The wives go on vacation while their husbands take care of the household and actually realize that it can be just as difficult as working.LOL idiotic reality show stuff.LOL

Compared to the other channels though, SP has always been for showing depth. Like Gulaal, Kaali, SGP(Suhana is a very strong characterLOL).

AH okay....so now it makes sense.... 

OH dont remind me about GUlal,,,it just makes me sad abt RBO.... yes , I take it back...3 shows with some depth is deffo better than nothing...watched Kaali only once ,,,my mom;s fav show it is and SGP love that show love it....its like a peep into my neighbour's home....really like it...actually suhana is not my most fav character in that show...but yes, i agree
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Hmm.....Nice song....Got a rustic feel !!

Was this for Republic day? In that case it may just be a theme for this republic day !!

A kind of CSR activity by Star Plus

*Edited*

Oh eeeeeeeeeee....That WIFE BINA LIFE show....oh yaaa cud be that.....I think its that only !! DAMN !! And here I thought the channel was doing a CSR !!

no Vanduu..not for republic day. It's just this new thing that SP is doing.LOL
what is a CSR activity?Embarrassed

EEEWWWW NO! the song is NOT for that show...it's just a song they're playing on the channel.LOL

CSR - Corporate Social Responsiblity......where an organization takes up some cause and gives back to the society...providing sum awareness or taking up an issue that needs to be addressed in the societyEmbarrassed This is like "Nanhi Kali" by NDTV....They provide help to girl child..Embarrassed...Then companies like Reliance/IOCL maintain historical monuments..their cleaning,care and renovation....like giving back to the society and the peopleEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers-Veena-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i went to get my eye brows done! LOL! vandu WHATTT did you say?!! panchi turned down Sam's role?!!! LOLLL it SO would not have suited her! she's like an innocent little thing! Good she turned it down warna i'd have a tough time disliking her character! LOL
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Nitz: ur a punjabi too? ROFL
and yaar no worries u will get it too if CA got it once then u guys will get it tooROFL

no I'm not. ROFL I'm from the south!
I can be a punjabi if you want though.ROFL

tumhare muh mein ghee shakar! LOL
Last night, my mom was washing the dishes when she looks outside and goes "Nitya, is it me or is there snow falling on the cars?" I ran out so fast it wasn't even funny! ROFL

U are a south indian??
Wow...there a lot of us southies here.....Tamil Nadu se leke Kanyakumari tak sabko "Madraasi
" ka naam de dete hain log *hmpph*
Where from re?Embarrassed
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

i went to get my eye brows done! LOL! vandu WHATTT did you say?!! panchi turned down Sam's role?!!! LOLLL it SO would not have suited her! she's like an innocent little thing! Good she turned it down warna i'd have a tough time disliking her character! LOL

Yeah......she turned down...! Good for her...! No one wud take such a role...I wonder what briefing they'd have given to the actors....there is no characterization....
Ek larki hai....Marriage planner + Wannabe rockstarLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeesisomers-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

No Vanduuuuuu… all our Punjabi friends call us southindians.. anything south of dili is south… LMAOO!!

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

[
CSR - Corporate Social Responsiblity......where an organization takes up some cause and gives back to the society...providing sum awareness or taking up an issue that needs to be addressed in the societyEmbarrassed This is like "Nanhi Kali" by NDTV....They provide help to girl child..Embarrassed...Then companies like Reliance/IOCL maintain historical monuments..their cleaning,care and renovation....like giving back to the society and the peopleEmbarrassed
This is cooll.. didn't know about it! Can aam people donate here!?

Go to top