~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Veena-

Nitzzzzzzzzz.. my son wants to go to Gainsville (becuase it has a great football team😆) my couz is from Gator world.. so hence the attraction.. but that is his aim.. to go to Gainsville and play for the Gators.. he is in elementry right now😆.. long ways to go.. but he has his Lakshya ... 😆

I wanted to go to Gainsville too! NOT for the football team though, the University is just really nice!😆😆 Your son has made a nice choice!! 🤣 I'm proud of him..now he only has 8-9 more years before he reaches his goal! 🤣
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Nitz: ur a punjabi too? ðŸ¤£
and yaar no worries u will get it too if CA got it once then u guys will get it too🤣

no I'm not. 🤣 I'm from the south!
I can be a punjabi if you want though.🤣

tumhare muh mein ghee shakar! 😆
Last night, my mom was washing the dishes when she looks outside and goes "Nitya, is it me or is there snow falling on the cars?" I ran out so fast it wasn't even funny! 🤣
Originally posted by -Veena-

OMGGG that Republic day song was awesome I loved it.. could have done without piggiechops! Haha.. but the song was awesome!!!

I hate Piggy.,....I dont watch films and awards she goes to...And thanx to her now I hate Shahid too🤢

Nitz..

Lmaaaoo I told him he will need to get a football scholarship.. he plays football right now.Haha

@the song.. it wasn't a RD song?? But it was really nice.. very earthy!

Originally posted by -Nitya-

Saaz; the wife swap thing is part of the whole women campaign stuff. (: I don't really care about the shows but I do like that SP is trying to send a message about strong women and stuff.
Wife Swap is the sony show..the one on SP is Wife Bina Life. The wives go on vacation while their husbands take care of the household and actually realize that it can be just as difficult as working.😆 idiotic reality show stuff.😆

Compared to the other channels though, SP has always been for showing depth. Like Gulaal, Kaali, SGP(Suhana is a very strong character😆).

AH okay....so now it makes sense.... 

OH dont remind me about GUlal,,,it just makes me sad abt RBO.... yes , I take it back...3 shows with some depth is deffo better than nothing...watched Kaali only once ,,,my mom;s fav show it is and SGP love that show love it....its like a peep into my neighbour's home....really like it...actually suhana is not my most fav character in that show...but yes, i agree

no Vanduu..not for republic day. It's just this new thing that SP is doing.😆
what is a CSR activity?😳

EEEWWWW NO! the song is NOT for that show...it's just a song they're playing on the channel.😆

CSR - Corporate Social Responsiblity......where an organization takes up some cause and gives back to the society...providing sum awareness or taking up an issue that needs to be addressed in the societyEmbarrassed This is like "Nanhi Kali" by NDTV....They provide help to girl child..Embarrassed...Then companies like Reliance/IOCL maintain historical monuments..their cleaning,care and renovation....like giving back to the society and the peopleEmbarrassed
i went to get my eye brows done! LOL! vandu WHATTT did you say?!! panchi turned down Sam's role?!!! LOLLL it SO would not have suited her! she's like an innocent little thing! Good she turned it down warna i'd have a tough time disliking her character! LOL

no I'm not. 🤣 I'm from the south!
I can be a punjabi if you want though.🤣

tumhare muh mein ghee shakar! 😆
Last night, my mom was washing the dishes when she looks outside and goes "Nitya, is it me or is there snow falling on the cars?" I ran out so fast it wasn't even funny! 🤣

U are a south indian??
Wow...there a lot of us southies here.....Tamil Nadu se leke Kanyakumari tak sabko "Madraasi
" ka naam de dete hain log *hmpph*
Where from re?😳
Originally posted by tofeeees

i went to get my eye brows done! LOL! vandu WHATTT did you say?!! panchi turned down Sam's role?!!! LOLLL it SO would not have suited her! she's like an innocent little thing! Good she turned it down warna i'd have a tough time disliking her character! LOL

Yeah......she turned down...! Good for her...! No one wud take such a role...I wonder what briefing they'd have given to the actors....there is no characterization....
Ek larki hai....Marriage planner + Wannabe rockstar😆😆

No Vanduuuuuu… all our Punjabi friends call us southindians.. anything south of dili is south… LMAOO!!