Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 50)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

May ..I am in a call...seems will take long time ..

Incase u are leaving ...Good Neend!

Hello evryone there ..

Okay Priya, I will check back in a while....Still here at the moment....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Ahhhhh May...  just coming back from a meeting....

I breath SRK... Embarrassed i love him alot.. right from Fauji days.. i guess i was a hugggggeeee Arjun fan(his character in Fauji) ... they knew that he was a rockstar and would get him only at the end of the epi.. where he had about 5-10 mins and ended it by saying 'shaaaadduppp' in the most awesome attitude that would make me sigh until the next epi!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL.. such is love!!!!EmbarrassedTongue

@Vivian... i think he is cool.. i liked him in CHA.. we talked about it..
btween Karans Ksg takes the cake for me.. he is amazing.. i think it is his spontaneous acting that does it.... he is a creatives actor.. amazing emotions and amazing actions and reactions... *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rose

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
hello beautiful ladies, im back lol kya ghup shup ho raha hai.
man i finally watched todays epi it was rocking!!!!!!!! sorry if all these things have already been disscussed. loved the song- even though i was aprehensive about it, kt totally pulled off looking like a rock start- uff uski adaa se main hui fidaDay Dreaming and when he blew kisses at khanak haiii fidaDay Dreaming.man shaan's expression was so just and natural but even if he did think it was some sick joke he's reaction changed to quickly for my liking. and the precap- i dont like reminds me of othello once the seed of doubt is planted its never good but the silver lining on this dark cloud is that rahul in the end did show that he wanted to fix things and tell shaan the truth even if that means shaan hating/killing him (which he should lol) and he seemed genuine. i havent been so eager to watch the next epi of RBO for a while, its a pleasant surprise.

garfield1209rooj-i

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

hello beautiful ladies, im back lol kya ghup shup ho raha hai.
man i finally watched todays epi it was rocking!!!!!!!! sorry if all these things have already been disscussed. loved the song- even though i was aprehensive about it, kt totally pulled off looking like a rock start- uff uski adaa se main hui fidaDay Dreaming and when he blew kisses at khanak haiii fidaDay Dreaming.man shaan's expression was so just and natural but even if he did think it was some sick joke he's reaction changed to quickly for my liking. and the precap- i dont like reminds me of othello once the seed of doubt is planted its never good but the silver lining on this dark cloud is that rahul in the end did show that he wanted to fix things and tell shaan the truth even if that means shaan hating/killing him (which he should lol) and he seemed genuine. i havent been so eager to watch the next epi of RBO for a while, its a pleasant surprise.

Agree Rafia....I am watching the episode again on IF....Posted in Shriya's thread about the song....Pleasent surprise.....

@Veena - Iam sure KSG is lovely....I will check the DMG next time I am on YT....Guess KZK was a long time ago and I am curious about the DMG rageLOL....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rafia 24-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
@May..
Ck out the episodes between 20august 2008.. to the end of year 2009... amazing!
the others are good to...but think this is good to start out.. lol.. ck out AR love scene (that is what the vdo's are called) made by Gagansooch.. amazing!
@ZNK.. yaa.. he looks much better in DMG.. he got his teeth fixed and his hair looks better.. LOL!

I am looking forward to the epi too.. it is not going to be until late night.. but will catchit!

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

@May..
Ck out the episodes between 20august 2008.. to the end of year 2009... amazing!
the others are good to...but think this is good to start out.. lol.. ck out AR love scene (that is what the vdo's are called) made by Gagansooch.. amazing!
@ZNK.. yaa.. he looks much better in DMG.. he got his teeth fixed and his hair looks better.. LOL!

I am looking forward to the epi too.. it is not going to be until late night.. but will catchit!

Okay Veena....Btw it's Vivan not Vivian....I am not fussyEmbarrassed, but I am sure Vivian is the PKEK guy....I know because Vivan was also considered for the same role.....We had a riot on the PKB forum imagining Ekta's twilightROFL and we were actually relieved when Vivan wasn't in the showLOL......

garfield1209-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I just got back from uni and I get shocks!

Vatsu suppose to be proposing to me but she has abandoned me it seems...ek aur mauka de rahi hoon Vatsu then im picking AnkitaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ all who wants to come to the engagement...pehle yeh darling Vats propose toh karle...isne kasam kha li hai ke yeh FF ke ilawa kahin nahi post karegi....meri phuti kismat! Cry(May I wanna learn that emoticon!)
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
@May..
LMAAAAOOO you are not picky and you corrected meeeee.. lmao!
Anywho.. i am glad he is not the part of the Vampire show.. lol.. thou i love Suki.. i can't take that show.. and Vivan.. errm.. ok!LOL

Rooj..
hahaha1!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Go to top