Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 150)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-BalleBalle-.

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Hahaha!! I dont like ksg anymore, only liked him in DMG's initial epis!! LOL And the other Karan's are ok, I dont drool over them anymore so maybe no more interested in them!! LOL LOL LOL Im over all of them now except KT!! And omg!! You talked to him over the phone?? It would have been such a great moment nah?? I wish I could talk to my fav stars like that!! *sigh*
Oh ok i used to enjoy watching DMG initially though! Atul and Dr Shubhankar were so funny and then Rahul Muskaan used to make me laugh too but then the show just went downhill =/
haha yeeah my current love is KT right now! I see no-one but him! LOL i used to fance gurmeet for a short while actually but yeah that didnt last long! ROFL
Yeeah at that time i felt like the luckiest person on earth to talk to karan patel! ROFL 
Haha!! Right initial dmg days were great!! Atul subhankar and rahul muskaan i loved!! Never liked Gurmeet sorry.. Embarrassed Dont know why I never liked the show Geet!! Embarrassed Hhehe.. I startd watching it for Drashti as I loved her as Muskaan but then I just left after some time.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
idk vatsu...cud be the internet glitch or something

and Hina: yea i didn't want them together to badly but I want Y to the N sooo badly!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21NinjaInPyjamas.-BalleBalle-.

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

@Nitya: Gosh girl I agree!! KW is soo cute!! Soo right!! I had never seen him before, but when entered DMG as Sid!! Hug I was like fida on him!! I fell in love with him!! And later on his character was butchered soo badly that I hated DMG thn!! Angry

I know right! I loved him with Tamanna..they both looked so freakin' cute together! I actually wanted him with Naina but Tamanna was nice too.
And then I liked him with Ridz but she became a...khae;tiohshf LOL

I actually think his was the only character that wasn't butchered. Armaan and Ridz definitely were! ):

WooHooHaha21rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
ok the analysis pics are just too good...Hina add them too!!!
plz!?
thanks!

and btw guys KT was trying to have self control. ROFL

oh and YM is hot and sensual as ever!

Edited: did someone pm DD about a new thread?

Edited by rooj-i - 29 January 2011 at 4:15pm

WooHooHaha21NinjaInPyjamas.-BalleBalle-.

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Nitz:

Look woman...U and me decided we are sharing anyways...so don't go there againROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Hina: i was their fan too!!! man i wanted them to get together too but not as much as Yasharan!

and yea u have permission to add her

Nattie here is a Sajan fan!!!

@ Vatsu: sorry will comment on the other ones...
Haha Rooj!! But I love Mayur in season 1, they were the best, I never liked Sajan then.. But in season 2 it went oppostie!! I started loving Sajan and Mayur toh wasnt shown until late.. So I loved both couples!! I was a big time fan of both couples!! I wanted both the reel couples to become REAL!! And one of them did, Love Monaya!! And yeps now my only wish is YashaRan to get together!!! Big smile

sweetsuteNinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Haha!! Right initial dmg days were great!! Atul subhankar and rahul muskaan i loved!! Never liked Gurmeet sorry.. Embarrassed Dont know why I never liked the show Geet!! Embarrassed Hhehe.. I startd watching it for Drashti as I loved her as Muskaan but then I just left after some time.. Embarrassed
Aaah i miss those days! :)
Lol it's ok im over him i dont mind you saying anything about him now LOL
Yeah i used to watch Geet too...quite obsessively actually but then totally lost interest and was like Odhani is the one for meeeee :D LOL

WooHooHaha21rafia 24NinjaInPyjamas

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
@Rooj haha i was going to put those photoshoot pics in anyway...i read some pages ago you wanted hot KY ROFL

WooHooHaha21NinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-BalleBalle-.

Aaah i miss those days! :)
Lol it's ok im over him i dont mind you saying anything about him now LOL
Yeah i used to watch Geet too...quite obsessively actually but then totally lost interest and was like Odhani is the one for meeeee :D LOL
omg exactly the same here ask my sister i used to obsess with geet then i got bored esp when she misunderstands him thinking he wants to get married to her to save his brother bluh bluh and got into odhani and never looked back
man i keep dissapearing off to fb u girls are interesting lol

WooHooHaha21NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top