India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 113)

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Rafia; man, you should've seen this place in the morning!ROFL When Hiten's fans came in, they all kept asking us why we're so happy about ShaNak separating.

btw..do you guys think learning about how Hiten and Gauri fell in love would have an impact on a certain couple? *cough* YashKaran *cough*
OMGG! I was just telling Rooj a couple weeks ago about how they fell in love during the show and kept it a secret!LOL THIS IS A SIGN.Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteSairaaaarafia 24tofeeeesNinjaInPyjamas

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
LOL rafia looks like we all need details about you! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaarafia 24NinjaInPyjamas

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@ ;o; vats i am not a guy- i fancy kt remember lol and MANY OTHERSROFL
@ beeni no im not 24 my birthday falls on the 24th thats why im going to be 23 x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaaNinjaInPyjamas

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

^partner; I know! Arean't we so 'adorably' crazy forum? I'm so glad atleast there is a storyline to look forward to now! Did you watch the last 2 episodes? I haven't. I'm sucker at this emotional/tense stuff BUT for Shanak just can't be going to watch it :(

I still damn myself actually that why do I still think about the show,when it is IM-possible to get the 2nd season!

haha, yes we are! I'm a sucker for emotional stuff too and not when it comes to misunderstandings. They're not as nice as the other emotional stuff that can happen!LOL

It's not impossible! I actually have a feeling it will come back! LOL If mahi way can come back..R.com can come back as well!

SairaaaaNinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Originally posted by -Nitya-

Rafia; man, you should've seen this place in the morning!ROFL When Hiten's fans came in, they all kept asking us why we're so happy about ShaNak separating.

btw..do you guys think learning about how Hiten and Gauri fell in love would have an impact on a certain couple? *cough* YashKaran *cough*
OMGG! I was just telling Rooj a couple weeks ago about how they fell in love during the show and kept it a secret!LOL THIS IS A SIGN.Stern Smile

You are a Y_SH_R_N fan too!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!

*hugs till nitya di is crushed*

I swear on god that yesterday I was reading their blog. and I just felt sooooooooo nice abt the two of them falling in love on the sets...man!!

Sairaaaarafia 24

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

@Rafia; I don't know BUT my dad-two-show family are actually very witch with the B!

I think the newbies think we are all mad!LOL I know how Hiten and gauri fell in love,isn't it cute?

Yes!Yes! *hugs* partner;  You know everyone is on YK/KT fever right now all the forum nearly has both of they're siggys on! Thanks to beeni and roojiiii.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24tofeeeesNinjaInPyjamasisomers

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

haha sounds like a laugh for an outsider we must seem like a crazy bunch, just read about hiten- ooo EXCITED i liked him in kaavyanjali

man i wish i could have been here i was working at least i got to eat sweets all day and play with toys- one perk about my weekend job

SairaaaaNinjaInPyjamas

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
oooohhhh and you're doing your dissertation! even the word sounds scary! ive had loads of my friends do it too! btw where are you from?i mean i know you live in UK but where are you from originally?

nitzee!!ROFLROFL i read that!! they were POORI tarah shocked!! LOL they said we have NEVER seen such a forum! ROFL haha we're a funny lot! we're all sadists! ROFL

rafia 24NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top