India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 110)

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

@May; Hello Hug How're you been and how's the weekend? Been agessss interacted with you.

@Anisha; Are you going? I f you are then go,because I'm off in a while as well,just gone check my pm box!LOL

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
^^ bye anisahhhhhhhhhh!! i will reply to your PM as soon as i see the epi! :) i'll miss you :(

@May hellooo!! :D sub changa?

@Saira: haha that's how excited i am to meet you! LOL NOOOOOo i didn't ASKKK hinna! she just randomly TOLD me one day!! ub i''m not THAT desperate! (waisay i am! so saira you have any *cough* cousins *cough* LOL) WATCHHHH the epi woman! it's NOTTT sad!! i will write a SAD OS one day what are you goonaa do then?? NOT read it? :O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaa

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

partner; No yaar! Whatever she did I understood her because somewhere deep down she knew that Rohan won't like it and she also did tell him in the last episode. Both were unaware of they're conscious feelings,so I forgave her :D

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hi May! how are you?

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

^^ bye anisahhhhhhhhhh!! i will reply to your PM as soon as i see the epi! :) i'll miss you :(

@May hellooo!! :D sub changa?

@Saira: haha that's how excited i am to meet you! LOL NOOOOOo i didn't ASKKK hinna! she just randomly TOLD me one day!! ub i''m not THAT desperate! (waisay i am! so saira you have any *cough* cousins *cough* LOL) WATCHHHH the epi woman! it's NOTTT sad!! i will write a SAD OS one day what are you goonaa do then?? NOT read it? :O

Me too...You're excitement makes me excited now as well!LOL No cousins yaar all gone either engaged or have hidden girlfriendsAngry Mostly from my dad's family,don't have elder cousins from mum'sLOL Even if they were would never let you get a rishta from my dads family COMPLETELY hate them!AngryAngry

If you write sad OS,I would read them BUT wouldn;t comment on them LOL 
tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
woahhh saira LOL your hatred for your dad's family makes me laugh! ROFLthey must have been really mean to you! :(  oye you're not allowed to NOT comment on any of my OSs!
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

partner; No yaar! Whatever she did I understood her because somewhere deep down she knew that Rohan won't like it and she also did tell him in the last episode. Both were unaware of they're conscious feelings,so I forgave her :D

I don't know..Rohan told Isha everything regardless of whether she would like it or not. I just hated how she kept lying over and over again..even after he had left Rishta. The day they both go to the court house for that wedding, she lied then too. It felt kind of hypocritical of her to do..I understand her but what she did was still wrong.

I still don't think she understands her feelings for him, that's why I want a season 2! I want to see her reaction. I mean she was drunk..she kept rambling, even if she meant whatever she said..she hasn't realized it yet.
Man! What do you think Rohan would do after the kiss? and the next day!! He's afraid of long-term relationships(b/c of his parents) and he told his brother once that he's not long-term material..and he would never want to ruin someone else's life.
ARGHHHH! so many questions! YRFFFFF needs to get their head straight and come back with a second season!Angry
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Man Saira, you must really dislike your dad's side. ROFL I have some cousins that I dislike with a passion too! LOL I act nice when I'm with them(or my mom would bug me to death) but I would rather not even see them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaa

Go to top