India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 109)

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@ Nitya - So you mean to say the rest of our lives we gonna be talking over the computer?Ermm. Bet you didnt say that to KT! Angry and I never watched rishta.com so dont knowLOL

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Originally posted by -Saira-

^^probably, he won't be in the promo...Just was trying my luck of getting a glimpse of him :(

You know I was watching the last 4 episodes of r.com again and *sigh* you don't know how much I'm missing this show...It was so epic!

Viraf was in the promo(Shiv from Mahi way) because he is the main lead. Kavi wasn't in it.

*sigh* I think I'll do that today. When Rohan yells at Isha in the office..I really felt like walking up and giving him a tight hug! ):
Those episodes were so sad but had so much meaning!
OH! and the flashbacks were amazing. <3

*sigh* Do you remember when Rohan tells Isha that he is leaving r.com and she just tells him to leave BUT while driving back home,she cries :( That was so heart-wrenching!Cry 
Miss them so much :(( I'm gone cry now!
tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH sairaaaaaaaaa!! OMG i am SOOO exciteddd! Oh gosh there are still FIVE months to go!! FIVEEEEEEEE!! :( about the gus yea well look for a nice family naaa! i would have married hinna's brother but her brothers are even younger thah her and she is 20! LOL i can't be a child molester ROFL

Oye Anisah NOOOOOOOOO ROFLROFL EWWW that's disgusting! itnay bhee buray din nahi ayay meray! but you can see wht i look like though lol just add me on fb :)

and Nitya you HAVE to watch today's epi! i have only watched half and it's COMPLETELY worth watching!
-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Anyways you guys as much as I hate too Im off. Its time to feed the familyLOL

Byee Nitya darlingWink (oh wait a minute Im upset with youUnhappy) Sara and Beeni! Reply to my PM! Tell me how you found the episode too. I'm gonna watch it as well soon. Byeee you guysHug and VatsalyaBig smile

Oh and Saira nice talking to you. Hant talked to you much beforeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!....Hope everyone is having a nice weekend....Am around the forum, just came by say helloBig smile....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaa

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH sairaaaaaaaaa!! OMG i am SOOO exciteddd! Oh gosh there are still FIVE months to go!! FIVEEEEEEEE!! :( about the gus yea well look for a nice family naaa! i would have married hinna's brother but her brothers are even younger thah her and she is 20! LOL i can't be a child molester ROFL

Oye Anisah NOOOOOOOOO ROFLROFL EWWW that's disgusting! itnay bhee buray din nahi ayay meray! but you can see wht i look like though lol just add me on fb :)

and Nitya you HAVE to watch today's epi! i have only watched half and it's COMPLETELY worth watching!

You're counting months now ROFL You're so adorable yaar! HugYou actually asked Hina if she has brothersShocked and By the way if you wanna ask me I only have one and his the youngest as well!LOL

^^Beeni; I haven't watched yesterdays or todays episode either; can't stand sad Shanak will watch those episodes after Shaan reaches dhulwadi or I'm gone sob watching them now! That's how much I'm attached to themEmbarrassed
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@anisah; I never said that! I am going to visit but I can't stay forever. I have to come back home..and plus, I don't want my parents to suspect anything. LOL
It was the same with KT. :P I visited and then came back! We only talk via phone now. ROFL

@Saira; Oh gosh! I didn't really feel bad for Isha at the time, because I disliked her for  constantly lying about that jerk she was dating. But I did feel bad that she was losing her friend! ):

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

Byee Nitya darlingWink (oh wait a minute Im upset with youUnhappy) Sara and Beeni! Reply to my PM! Tell me how you found the episode too. I'm gonna watch it as well soon. Byeee you guysHug and VatsalyaBig smile

Bye honeybun! HugROFL
Your not upset with me, why would you be?Broken Heart We were just going through a slight misunderstanding.

Go to top