Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ (Page 108)

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

@Beeni; THIS summer holidays! Big smile Really can't wait after 3 years back home and plus I stay mostly over my mum's sideDancing,Don't like dads familt AT ALL Pinch

you're SERIOUSSS??Big smileBig smile as in you're coming to my city?!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!! even Rooj is coming!! OMG and Krishna is here too!! we can ALLLL meet up the four of us!! and Anisah toooo when she comesss! OMGG Saira you're not joking right? *hugs*

and anisah: THANKYOU! but you'll have to FIND me a guy there! i've already asked hinna to look for one! looks like you and saira need to also!! and YAYY! that'll be so cool when i come there *sigh* the rain, the cold , the accents  the old buildings love them ALLDay Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaa

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

@ Beeni - Yep serious OR you can get married to someone from here and come over to the UK?LOL. That way you can meet us ALL and drool to your hearts content!ROFL. We will even come and pick you up from airportBig smile

Beeni, this could work! I'm planning on going to UK in a couple years as well..so if all works out by then, I can actually meet you.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaatofeeees

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

@Beeni; You're gone marry someone from the UK? When and how?Shocked

She's going to go around and ask the guys if they're planning on moving to UK in the future, and if someone says yes..she's going to drag him and marry him! Even if he refuses. ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL yea that'll be my FIRST question! OYEEE tum UK jao gay kay NAHIII? Shocked cuz i want all my kids to have an accent so yea we NEED to settle there!

OMG i just saw the first part of the epi today! it is SOO good! HAHAHA khushboo was making khanak dance and akshay was banging the plates and sunil and madhvi were also happy!? haha khushboo says i'm shaan's FAN? LOL bless her i LOVE her! Big smile

Sairaaaa

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

^^probably, he won't be in the promo...Just was trying my luck of getting a glimpse of him :(

You know I was watching the last 4 episodes of r.com again and *sigh* you don't know how much I'm missing this show...It was so epic!

Viraf was in the promo(Shiv from Mahi way) because he is the main lead. Kavi wasn't in it.

*sigh* I think I'll do that today. When Rohan yells at Isha in the office..I really felt like walking up and giving him a tight hug! ):
Those episodes were so sad but had so much meaning!
OH! and the flashbacks were amazing. <3
-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Originally posted by -Nitya-

@ Beeni - Yep serious OR you can get married to someone from here and come over to the UK?LOL. That way you can meet us ALL and drool to your hearts content!ROFL. We will even come and pick you up from airportBig smile

Beeni, this could work! I'm planning on going to UK in a couple years as well..so if all works out by then, I can actually meet you.LOLLOL

NItya! Its OBVIOUS your gonna end up coming here! How else are we gonna be together?Confused. DUH!

Beeni send me your picture.Ill put it on shaadi.com or somethingBig smileROFL. WHy delay in shubh kaam?Wink
Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

@Beeni; THIS summer holidays! Big smile Really can't wait after 3 years back home and plus I stay mostly over my mum's sideDancing,Don't like dads familt AT ALL Pinch

you're SERIOUSSS??Big smileBig smile as in you're coming to my city?!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!! even Rooj is coming!! OMG and Krishna is here too!! we can ALLLL meet up the four of us!! and Anisah toooo when she comesss! OMGG Saira you're not joking right? *hugs*

and anisah: THANKYOU! but you'll have to FIND me a guy there! i've already asked hinna to look for one! looks like you and saira need to also!! and YAYY! that'll be so cool when i come there *sigh* the rain, the cold , the accents  the old buildings love them ALLDay Dreaming 

Yes! I'm dead serious,you don't know how much I miss back home been dreading to go for ageeees Cry BUT stupid college didn't allow. You don't get enough holidays,so the best idea is the come in summer for a long break you see PLUS my choti nano lives in Karachi and we always have to visit her,so I'm dead sure we'll meet! Can't wait :D *huggss*

No guys from here Beeni;heard lots of cases here that guys from the UK especially bring girls from back home and the day they reach here,the girl gets abandoned on ther street!AngryCry

tofeeees

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Sairas right about the holidays. Our school used to give only 10 days offOuch
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

NItya! Its OBVIOUS your gonna end up coming here! How else are we gonna be together?Confused. DUH!

Beeni send me your picture.Ill put it on shaadi.com or somethingBig smileROFL. WHy delay in shubh kaam?Wink

Long distance relationship jaanu. ROFLROFL
I can't live there forever, I mean I have my career and everything to think about! LOL

Rishta.com!!Shocked Forget shaadi.com, it's all about R.com now!LOL

Sairaaaa

Go to top